GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Lets do it this way for a change RUGER AR15 parts!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Locust Fork Posted - 03/11/2012 : 9:07:57 PM
I thought I would just pull this one apart to see what happened....

Ruger SR556 upper

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=277108798

Ruger SR566 lower

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=277108558

Nice Trijicon Scope (guess what I pulled it off of!)

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=277109905

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wulfmann Posted - 03/12/2012 : 08:56:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by ruger41

Your auction but I think you're gonna take a bath on this one compared to selling it as a complete gun. I don't see big auction battles over a Ruger AR even if it is a piston gun.

With more than 6 days to go and already 10 bids plus over $500.00 I would suspect LF will do just fine

Wulfmann
Wulfmann Posted - 03/12/2012 : 08:54:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by catpealer111

Picture 12 shows the underside of the upper with a BCG in it and it is the safe, semi-auto part.

Sometimes some of the pictures do not load and apparently that was the case because that photo was not there when I looked last night but is there now.

I mentioned it because had the BCG not been seen and it was not mentioned bids would have been lower at least mine would be (My dream of getting the upper for $300.00 seems to have ended quite early )

Wulfmann
Locust Fork Posted - 03/11/2012 : 11:51:04 PM
I don't think either way to go is a "chancy" move. Parts or as a whole it will be ok.
ruger41 Posted - 03/11/2012 : 11:47:17 PM
Your auction but I think you're gonna take a bath on this one compared to selling it as a complete gun. I don't see big auction battles over a Ruger AR even if it is a piston gun.
Locust Fork Posted - 03/11/2012 : 11:45:51 PM
If you do this every day all day....its fun to do things a little bit different from time to time. I would have split up the other ARs we sold not long ago, but there were too many of them. Since I just have this one for now this will be a good one to try something a little bit different with.
armilite Posted - 03/11/2012 : 10:56:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Locust Fork

quote:
Originally posted by Wulfmann

I can see the charging handle but I see no bolt and the dust cover is up and closed. Plus, no mention.
If it were your intention to sell this and not include the bolt you certainly could say a bolt was never part of the auction.

Is there a compete BCG in this upper?

Wulfmann

The bolt is there....I will add something to the auction. This was one whole factory like new gun, but we thought it would be fun to sell the upper and lower in two parts rather than just sell one gun. Especially since you can't get Ruger lowers by themselves right now.

Your kidding right????
Locust Fork Posted - 03/11/2012 : 10:44:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wulfmann

I can see the charging handle but I see no bolt and the dust cover is up and closed. Plus, no mention.
If it were your intention to sell this and not include the bolt you certainly could say a bolt was never part of the auction.

Wulfmann

The bolt is there....I will add something to the auction. This was one whole factory like new gun, but we thought it would be fun to sell the upper and lower in two parts rather than just sell one gun. Especially since you can't get Ruger lowers by themselves right now.
catpealer111 Posted - 03/11/2012 : 10:03:26 PM
Picture 12 shows the underside of the upper with a BCG in it and it is the safe, semi-auto part.
Wulfmann Posted - 03/11/2012 : 9:58:29 PM

Wulfmann
CS8161 Posted - 03/11/2012 : 9:49:55 PM
In your description you ask for $40 shipping, but further up in the auction, you state $30 for 3rd day shipping?

GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2011 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page