GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 US Military Veteran Forum - Vietnam
 Just a ground rule.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dheffley

20961 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  12:47:27 PM  Show Profile
Per posting guidlines, we will keep everything respectful and cival here. That means no name calling or threats. That doesn't mean that an anti-war post will be deleted. Opinions vary deeply on this conflict, even from those who fought in it.

I don't expect many problems, but I won't have any soldier, living or not, disrespected here. I believe there was honor in the blood they spilled and the service they gave.

If there is an offensive post that I miss, you can email me through GunBroker, or you can always send it directly to my email address at,

deheffley@verizon.net

Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.

Danny

In addition, I want to add that there will be no posts allowed that phish for personal information. Feel free to ask questions about the war, but not to attempt to gather personal information on ones service.

Expect the unexpected!

If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes;
They will find the streets are guarded by
UNITED STATES MARINES!

I will not cede more power to the state. I will not willingly cede more power to anyone, not to the state, not to General Motors, not to the CIO. I will hoard my power like a miser, resisting every effort to drain it away from me. I will then use my power, as I see fit. I mean to live my life an obedient man, but obedient to God, subservient to the wisdom of my ancestors; never to the authority of political truths arrived at yesterday at the voting booth. That is a program of sorts, is it not? It is certainly program enough to keep conservatives busy, and liberals at bay. And the nation free. William F. Buckley Jr.

GunBroker.com Moderator

The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Edited by - dheffley on 01/24/2008 11:59:03 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page