GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Ask the Experts
 M&D Reloading Farmingdale,NY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bill2740

697 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  8:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a chance to buy 5 cases of M&D Reloading 45 Auto 200gr wadcutter reloads (remanufactured) at a GOOD price.
Anyone have any input on the quality of the reloads?

Bill

"PRAISE THE HARDBALL GUN"

TANK78Z

USA
696 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  11:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi , several years back i handled M&D reloads exclusivly for resale. sold to retail public and a couple of small police dept's for training. never had a problem with them. they usually were not the cleanest shooting , but were consistant. in fact i still have a few boxes from back then and shoot them at the range from time to time. if they are still in business reloading,i would take the chance, my 2 cents , on older reloads, as i said it's been a while. Bob

"No man is above the law, and no man is below it, nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it." Teddy Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

bill2740

697 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  2:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TANK78Z

hi , several years back i handled M&D reloads exclusivly for resale. sold to retail public and a couple of small police dept's for training. never had a problem with them. they usually were not the cleanest shooting , but were consistant. in fact i still have a few boxes from back then and shoot them at the range from time to time. if they are still in business reloading,i would take the chance, my 2 cents , on older reloads, as i said it's been a while. Bob

Before I bought the 5000 rounds, I bought 2 boxes (100 rounds) and fired them in my Colt,series 70, bullseye pistol (Jack Best '79).
The ammo was the dirtiest, foulest pistol ammo I have ever shot.
Even at $5.00 a box, I would not shot that shi-t in my pistols.
No wonder it was so cheap.

Bill

"PRAISE THE HARDBALL GUN"
Go to Top of Page

vicg1

1237 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  07:45:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would never shoot it... as others posted dirtiest, smokiest crap I have ever seen... like firing black powder!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2011 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page