GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Ask the Experts
 HOW TO DISASSEMBLE WILKINSON ARMS LINDA 9MM????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrnyzguy
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  12:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MY FATHER IN-LAW GAVE ME A WILKINSON ARMS LINDA 9MM PISTOL, HE SAID THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT.HE TOLD ME TO FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS A MANUAL FOR IT SO WE CAN TAKE IT APART.I TRIED TO TAKE IT APART BUT I WAS AFRAID IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER...NEED HELP PLEASE...THANKS A LOT....

dcs shooters
Advanced Member

Turkmenistan
10939 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  10:46:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Find The Gun Digest Book Of Exploded Firearms Drawings, it should have what you need.

Dick
NRA Endowment Member

Don't mess with old guys. they are too old to fight, too fat to run, so their only choice is to kill you.

You can't fix STUPID, but you can vote it OUT !!!!

If Obama is the answer, it is a very stupid question!

OBAMA, HE'S OUR NUMBER ONE GUN SALESMAN !!

quote:
Political Correctness is a doctorine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by a mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Go to Top of Page

TRAP55
Advanced Member

USA
6338 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  1:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Volume 6 has it for the Terry model, but not the Linda. I think Northwest Arms bought Wilkinson out recently.
Wilkinson Arms
26884 Pearl Rd
Parma, ID 83660
208-722-6771
208-722-6772

"Aim small, Miss small"
www.mausercentral.com
Go to Top of Page

Emmett Dunham

USA
1331 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  4:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The barrel nut unscrews, the barrel pulls out and you need a piece of steel that fit the cuts in the sleeve in a vice to unscrew it. I take the trigger group out prior to removing the slotted sleeve, the rifle need to be cocked to remove the trigger group. The rifle is simple once you get it down once and clean it.

Good, Luck

Emmett

Make sure the weapon is unloaded!
Go to Top of Page

shadowland52
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  8:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Emmett! I picked up a Linda yesterday and could not find any info on disassembly but with a jump start thanks to you I took it all the way down to the bolt and I think theres just one pin to punch thru and out comes the firing pin. The guy I bought it from had all the allen wrenches, a steel bar for the slotted piece up front and theres a small roll pin. I assume that to be a replacement in case I loose the one that retains the firing pin. I'm very happy with this gun and can't wait to install a green dot laser and head off to the range...I'll be back!

DEFIANT TO THE END!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2014 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page