GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Gun Rights and Constitutional Law
 HS Precision boycott....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wsfiredude
Advanced Member

USA
9501 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  2:43:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Look at the author of the endorsement. Lon Horiuchi. Ring a bell?

This is an ad from the back cover of their 2008 catalog.

Let's let them know how we feel. Call or send them an email.
©H-S PRECISION, INC.
1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
RAPID CITY, SD 57703
(605) 341-3006 TEL
(605) 342-8964 FAX

info@hsprecision.com

And the Philistine arose, and drew nigh to meet David.
And David put his hand in his bag, and drew out a stone, and slung it, and smote the giant in his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
I Samuel 17:48-49

"I donít know how much money Iíve made in my life, but Iíve spent it all. I canít think of anything I got a better return on than my dogs." JamesRK 04/01/2010

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." óJeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Edited by - wsfiredude on 11/26/2008 2:53:30 PM

gundad308
Starting Member

33 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  2:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess they wanted someone with a reputation. Sad choice. Using any one of the hundreds of military operators that use their gear would've been better. I wonder how much "Hitman" Horiuchi made for that endorsement?
Go to Top of Page

wsfiredude
Advanced Member

USA
9501 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  2:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder how much "Hitman" Horiuchi made for that endorsement?

I would imagine the amount is less than what this will cost HS Precision in business.

And David put his hand in his bag, and drew out a stone, and slung it, and smote the giant in his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

"I donít know how much money Iíve made in my life, but Iíve spent it all. I canít think of anything I got a better return on than my dogs." JamesRK 04/01/2010

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." óJeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Edited by - wsfiredude on 11/26/2008 4:19:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

rkba4ever

USA
919 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  4:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wsfiredude

I wonder how much "Hitman" Horiuchi made for that endorsement?

I would imagine the amount is less than what this will cost HS Precision in business.

Especially when the word spreads through the internet, just Like Cooper firearms founder and his support of Obama got him in hot water........ We need to put ALOT of pressure on these idiots!!

Keyboard Kommando, O.B.C.A, #5
Go to Top of Page

joshmb1982
Advanced Member

USA
5799 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  5:45:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
forgive me for my ignorance but whats the big deal? sounds like proper trials were in place to me.
Go to Top of Page

Don McManus
Advanced Member

USA
17767 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  6:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joshmb1982

forgive me for my ignorance but whats the big deal? sounds like proper trials were in place to me.

Lon Horiuchi was the FBI Hostage Rescue Team member that 'accidentally' shot and killed Vicki Weaver in 1992. The FBI snubbed all right thinking Americans by placing him in charge of the agency's purchase of new sniper rifles. H-S then chose his testimony to be placed on the back cover of its 2008 catalog.

The proper trial would have been the trial that placed him behind bars for the rest of his life.

'Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.'
Brad Steele.

'The Constitution that was actually enacted and formally amended creates islands of government powers in a sea of liberty. The judicially redacted constitution creates islands of liberty rights in a sea of governmental powers.'
Randy E. Barnett

CA #3
Go to Top of Page

rkba4ever

USA
919 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  6:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would prefer six feet under, pushing up daisies, worm food, you pick whatever euphemism you like, but the @#$%& shouldn't be breathing!! Wish someone would snipe his azz!!

Keyboard Kommando, O.B.C.A, #5
Go to Top of Page

Marc1301
Advanced Member

USA
29737 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  6:52:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More proof.

http://blogostuff.blogspot.com/2008/11/hs-precision-gets-endorsement-by-lon.html

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Thomas Jefferson

"Beam me up Scotty. There's no intelligent life down here." William Shatner
Go to Top of Page

joshmb1982
Advanced Member

USA
5799 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  8:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahh. that im familiar with. didnt know the guys name though. id go along with the boycott then. agreed he should be pushing up daisies.
Go to Top of Page

redhead71

USA
1806 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  9:33:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+1
Go to Top of Page

pickenup

USA
22770 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  11:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

The gene pool needs chlorine.

GunBroker.com Moderator

The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Go to Top of Page

Mk23

135 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2008 :  06:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kind of like having OJ Simpson endorse a line kitchen cutlery, isn't it?
Go to Top of Page

kyplumber
Advanced Member

USA
6760 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2008 :  8:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mk23

Kind of like having OJ Simpson endorse a line kitchen cutlery, isn't it?

or the michael jackson daycare center..

Please spread the word about jury nullification!

An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.
Thomas Paine
{elsewhere}!
Massengill Ass #20
tactical force multiplier
Go to Top of Page

tr fox
Advanced Member

USA
15720 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  4:39:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Don McManus

quote:
Originally posted by joshmb1982

Lon Horiuchi was the FBI Hostage Rescue Team member that 'accidentally' shot and killed Vicki Weaver in 1992.
The FBI snubbed all right thinking Americans by placing him in charge of the agency's purchase of new sniper rifles. H-S then chose his testimony to be placed on the back cover of its 2008 catalog.

The proper trial would have been the trial that placed him behind bars for the rest of his life.

In red above. Oh, it was much, much worse than that. Horiuchi shot Vicki Weaver as she was peacefully standing at her cabin door while holding her small baby! I would think that some of the constitutional rights experts here would have added this information by now.

Edited by - tr fox on 11/30/2008 4:40:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

kyplumber
Advanced Member

USA
6760 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  4:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Lon Horiuchi

is he japanese? I wonder if he knows that his government would have rounded his ass up back in wwII days? just for being japanese! The same government that falsely empowered him to take a mother from her child. The same government who is responsible for taking natural born rights of an American citizen and selling them to the highest bidder in wash|t|ng dc. The same government who does not trust its own people to have a means of self defense. The same government that fine you hundreds of dollars for committing minor unconstitutional offenses, and will give your money to a foreign nation and or a private bank.

Be grateful there is a God in heaven, not one, not even one single act of screwing someone over has gone unseen.

Please spread the word about jury nullification!

An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.
Thomas Paine
{elsewhere}!
Massengill Ass #20
tactical force multiplier
Go to Top of Page

tr fox
Advanced Member

USA
15720 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  9:22:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just for a few minutes can most of you redirect your anger and hate from me and onto that POS Lon Horiuchi? Like some others here I think that the management at H - S Precision, Inc. need to be enlightened about the huge mistake they have made by having a woman killer (an unarmed woman cradling a baby in her arms BTW) being paid money for endorsing their products. You already have the H S website in wsfiredude orginal posting but below are the names and titles of their managment officers. I think a boat load of mail from us, addressed directly to those officers by name, just might get some attention and cause Horiuchi some much deserved heart-burn.

Thomas M. Houghton II = President
Patricia L.H. Hocke = VP
Vivian L. Houghton = Treasurer
Craig D. Blom = Director

So, whatta think?

Go to Top of Page

wsfiredude
Advanced Member

USA
9501 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  10:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tr,

Are you sitting down?

Good.

I agree with you 100%.

Go to Top of Page

tr fox
Advanced Member

USA
15720 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  5:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There may yet be hope that we will all not destroy each other before the true anti-gun crowd gets around to seriously trying to destroy us.

Go to Top of Page

gundad308
Starting Member

33 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  7:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When the bootjack thugs come knocking on your door, be careful, Lon and his HS rifle might be out in the bushes watching you around that mildot reticle.
Go to Top of Page

trapguy2007
Advanced Member

USA
8608 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  8:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tr fox

There may yet be hope that we will all not destroy each other before the true anti-gun crowd gets around to seriously trying to destroy us.

Don't hold your breath .
Go to Top of Page

ruger41
Advanced Member

USA
9673 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  01:22:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Horiuchi was also at Waco. He should have been let go after Ruby Ridge

Go to Top of Page

Hoosier71

178 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  09:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice, friendly email sent
Go to Top of Page

Jim Rau
Advanced Member

USA
4181 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  11:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wsfiredude

Look at the author of the endorsement. Lon Horiuchi. Ring a bell?

This is an ad from the back cover of their 2008 catalog.

Let's let them know how we feel. Call or send them an email.
©H-S PRECISION, INC.
1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
RAPID CITY, SD 57703
(605) 341-3006 TEL
(605) 342-8964 FAX

info@hsprecision.com

WS,
Thanks for the info. I will spread the word.

Self defence is an absolute and natural right. An armed society is not always polite, but it is A FREE AND SAFE SOCIETY! Keep your head down and your powder dry! J. Rau, Alabama
Go to Top of Page

fullautogunner

Seychelles
785 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  4:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good to see I am not the only one very unhappy about this. He/it is a murderer. I would not buy from them any longer, and its good because there are plenty of quality rifle makers out there, and so little money and room in an individual's gun vault.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington (Address to 1st session of Congress)

To be governed is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonoured. That is government; that is it's justice; that is it's morality. Pierre Proudhon. 1809-1865.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2014 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page