GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 that SiteGlo sight paint is awesome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nbpbborg
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glows in the dark like crazy - excellent day sight also. it is on GunBroker usually or you can buy it direct at siteglo.com it's only like $10.

Edited by - nbpbborg on 05/06/2009 07:47:00 AM

DracoOccisor

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:33:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome - l'll give it a try!
Go to Top of Page

Sawz
Advanced Member

5080 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spoken like a true CEO

-----------------------

May the weasels of wisdom
gnaw on your ignorance
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

26702 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once you open it, use it, after air hits it a couple times the entire bottle will gell up quickly..

Go to Top of Page

LaidbackDan
Advanced Member

14161 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How well does it do on latex condoms?

I just read "100 things to do before you die" and was quite surprised that yelling for help wasn't one of them.

Go to Top of Page

storm6490
Advanced Member

8138 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the review. Always wondered about that stuff..

Go to Top of Page

nbpbborg
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  1:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine didn't gel up and I'm not affiliated with them. Just trying to share a positive prouduct experience.
Go to Top of Page

JamesRK
Advanced Member

USA
21571 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  2:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The SiteGlo website looks like this might be some pretty good stuff. I’m going to buy some on your recommendation.

I’ve tried various paints on sights over the years and haven’t had much luck with paints made specifically for sights. I’m using Truck & Van touchup paint on my S&W 60-9 and I put dayglo sights on my hunting guns. I hope this stuff is better.

Welcome to the forum.

Go to Top of Page

Spider7115

USA
24769 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  2:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LaidbackDan

Derringers don't need sights.

-"SPIDER"

ALLAH KA-BAR!

GunBroker.com Moderator
The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Go to Top of Page

7RiverMan7

USA
1282 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  2:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spider7115

quote:
Originally posted by LaidbackDan

Derringers don't need sights.

ROFLMAO
Go to Top of Page

dogtown tom

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  8:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's the CEO.
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=448035

Need a FFL in north Dallas/Plano/Allen/Frisco/McKinney ? Then EMAIL me!!!

$20 transfers ($10 for CHL, military/police, schoolteachers)
Go to Top of Page

bhale187
Advanced Member

USA
7356 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  8:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That stuff SUCKS!

I used it on a charter arms bull dog, it glows for about 10 minutes then just becomes a white painted sight. It seems to 'recharge' in the light, but does not hold the glow for long enough to be practical.

DISCLAIMER: My views, opinions and postings are personal and are not representative of my profession, agency, or any other entity.
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Ebola Lover

19915 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  11:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is just a slimy approach to marketing.

A pox upon you.

Next time try the truth.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.

Go to Top of Page

BaseJumper
Advanced Member

USA
4621 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  11:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Busted. Dude, you are losing sales by the thousands just for the crap you are pulling. Buy some ads in magazines.

Facta non verba

"Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." -Andrew Fletcher, 1698

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?" -Patrick Henry
Go to Top of Page

JamesRK
Advanced Member

USA
21571 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  01:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So what’s the real deal on this stuff. nbpbborg used his first post to tell us how great it is and bhale187 says it sucks. Well, he said it’s good for about ten minutes. I guess that gives it 2-1/2 stars on a 5 star rating.

Anybody else used it?

Go to Top of Page

BaseJumper
Advanced Member

USA
4621 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  01:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nbpbborg used it because he is the CEO of the company (he got busted trying to sell us something).

You might end up wasting $10 plus S&H and Tax.

Facta non verba

"Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." -Andrew Fletcher, 1698

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?" -Patrick Henry
Go to Top of Page

MMOMEQ-55
Advanced Member

USA
14151 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  01:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer a Surefire.

The day you are born you are dying. Make every day count! -Johnny B.

"Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person.
Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of
myself..." -unknown

In essence many modern day, legally-sanctioned abortion clinics serve the same purpose as Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Dachhau and Hitler's other slaughterhouses, which exterminated an unwanted segment of the population. - Charlie Daniels
Go to Top of Page

storm6490
Advanced Member

8138 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  02:06:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad i read this again.

shame on you nbpborg.

i wont try it now thanks to other GB brothers pointing out that you are a spammer.

i thought you were for real.

get bent. the bubble kind.

Go to Top of Page

Mercury
Advanced Member

6215 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  02:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SPAM!

This guy is a FOOL! Who obviously knows NOTHING about computers:

nbpbborg = Nathan Borgmeyer

Domain Name.......... siteglo.com
Creation Date........ 2008-10-13
Registration Date.... 2008-10-13
Expiry Date.......... 2011-10-13
Organisation Name.... Nathan Borgmeyer
Organisation Address. PO Box 61359
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Sunnyvale
Organisation Address. 94088
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

I copied that, btw. Someone else looked it up.

Merc

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

“In spite of the wildly speculative and false stories of arms for hostages and alleged ransom payments, we did not, repeat, did not, trade weapons or anything else for hostages. Nor will we.”

–President Ronald Reagan, November 13, 1986

Need Gun Cleaning Brushes? FREE SHIPPING FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=227371
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

26702 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  08:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The longest I could get it to last was about 20 minutes.. If the gun was left in a holster forget about it. the stuff has to be charged by light . after about 3 to 4 times of opening the bottle and letting air in it got hard as a brick and I lost over 2/3rds of the product..

Go to Top of Page

JamesRK
Advanced Member

USA
21571 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  11:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I notice he edited out the part about not being associated with the company, eliminating any doubt about it being SPAM.

Thanks for saving me $10.00 +. I appreciate it.

Go to Top of Page

bhale187
Advanced Member

USA
7356 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  12:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JamesRK

I notice he edited out the part about not being associated with the company, eliminating any doubt about it being SPAM.

Thanks for saving me $10.00 +. I appreciate it.

Yeah too bad no one quoted it before he went back and edited the part about him having no interest in the company.

What a POS.

DISCLAIMER: My views, opinions and postings are personal and are not representative of my profession, agency, or any other entity.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

26702 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  12:02:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
James, you can have the bottle I have. If you can figure a way to get it out of the bottle..You can always use it as a nite lite,, charge it up with a light bulb and set the bottle on the table , it will glow about 15 minutes...

Go to Top of Page

JamesRK
Advanced Member

USA
21571 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  12:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Classic095

James, you can have the bottle I have. If you can figure a way to get it out of the bottle..You can always use it as a nite lite,, charge it up with a light bulb and set the bottle on the table , it will glow about 15 minutes...

Go to Top of Page

nbpbborg
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  2:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone.

My name is Nathan and I am the proud owner of SiteGlo.

First, I want to apologize to everyone for this post.

My teenage son helps me with the website and computer stuff for SiteGlo, and while he has excellent intentions for the business it appears he has gotten over zealous (did I spell that right?) at promoting our ever growing company by posting this same message in a few boards under my personal login (this one) trying to get some buzz going. It is is flat out wrog and inexcusable. It has been addressed with him, that is all I will say about it. Trust I have changed my passwords.

I have been a member of GunBroker for years, and you will find there is no history of this in the past by me.

I apologize to those who felt mislead.

Back to facts:

We are indeed proud of our product and had very high satifaction rates and feedback.

There are pros and cons to this technology as we discuss on our site, and we have sold already thousands of vials with very positive feedback.

I support everyone's decision to try or not try a product. All I will say is it is not a large investment and we think it is a great product. If you don't like it, I'll make it right.

For those who would never try it because of my son, I respect that as well but I would hope you do not let that one act prejudge whether the product has merit or not and decide for yourself.

I'll post this apology on the other boards later today.

Again, apologies to all.

Let's let this post die.

Best Regards,

Nathan

Edited by - nbpbborg on 05/07/2009 3:11:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

storm6490
Advanced Member

8138 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  3:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nbpbborg

Hi Everyone.

My teenage son helps me with the website and computer stuff for SiteGlo, and while he has excellent intentions for the business it appears he has gotten over zealous (did I spell that right?) at promoting our ever growing company by posting this same message in a few boards under my personal login (this one) trying to get some buzz going. It is is flat out wrog and inexcusable. It has been addressed with him, that is all I will say about it. Trust I have changed my passwords.

I have been a member of GunBroker for years, and you will find there is no history of this in the past by me.

Back to facts:

We are indeed proud of our product and had very high satifaction rates and feedback.

There are pros and cons to this technology as we discuss on our site, and we have sold already thousands of vials with very positive feedback.

I support everyone's decision to try or not try a product. All I will say is it is not a large investment and we think it is a great product. If you don't like it, I'll make it right. Ask Niche.

For those who would never try it because of my son, I respect that as well but I would hope you do not let that one act prejudge whether the product has merit or not and decide for yourself.

Again, apologies to all.

Let's let this post die.

Best Regards,

Nathan

Sounds like a big fat freaking lie. You both type the same way. You just screwed yourself.

Go to Top of Page

Beeramid

USA
7768 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  4:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi Everyone.

Back to facts:

I support everyone's decision to try or not try a product. All I will say is it is not a large investment and we think it is a great product. If you don't like it, I'll make it right.

Again, apologies to all.

Let's let this post die.

Best Regards,

Nathan

nbpbborg Member Since: 05/05/2009

So what you are tellin me is, you signed up to the forums two days ago. Then your son discovered your account and posted spam, yeah sure buddy.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

GunBroker.com Moderator

Go to Top of Page

bhale187
Advanced Member

USA
7356 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  5:13:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
somebody give that man a shovel, he keeps digging deeper and deeper.

Go to Top of Page

skypros
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  2:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to bring up an old topic....

But I was about to buy a bottle of siteglo for my browning buckmark's sights.

After finding this topic via google..... I will pass on the stuff... Even though the OP or the fake OP says he (they) will make it RIGHT if you are not happy with the product....

I will go with one of the more "known" brands..... and that is too bad because it is nice to support the small business... All I can say is too bad

is the sky the limit?
Go to Top of Page

Sunfish49
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  09:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I puchased SiteGlo and applied it yesterday. I am currently testing it and recording results to post to ePinions.com when complete. ePinions currently does not have SiteGlo listed but I have requested them to do so.
Go to Top of Page

Flying Clay Disk
Advanced Member

USA
25825 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  09:58:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunfish49

I puchased SiteGlo and applied it yesterday. I am currently testing it and recording results to post to ePinions.com when complete. ePinions currently does not have SiteGlo listed but I have requested them to do so.

FCD

"Fortes et liber"

In the immortal words of another GB member - "...it's not much of an overstatement to say they were inhuman bloodsucking soulless vultures."

Get In...Sit Down...Shut Up...Hang On!!

Come in...Turn around...Gimme' your wallet...Bend over!!! <edited due to obamanomics>

Edited by - Flying Clay Disk on 12/29/2010 10:04:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

bartman45
Advanced Member

USA
2712 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  10:02:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

glows in the dark like crazy - excellent day sight also. it is on GunBroker usually or you can buy it direct at siteglo.com it's only like $10.

I'll never buy it due to this person thinking this forum is full of
people not getting it............

Go to Top of Page

cce1302
Advanced Member

USA
8777 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  11:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunfish49

Welcome back, Nathan Borgman.

Go to Top of Page

Old.22Bolts
Advanced Member

French Polynesia
4727 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  11:38:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Still digging eh, Nate?

Go to Top of Page

Sunfish49
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  2:37:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SEARCHING FOR GLOCK REAR U-SIGHTS, GLOW IN DARK ALL NIGHT

The trouble with researching forums for glow in dark sights is that results are either spam or shooting off opinions from hollow pointed heads, so that no real information nor solutions to problems get passed on. Real life experiences shared with useful details are RARE.

I found that I didn't care for rear dot sights and prefer the rear Glock U-sights. My new Glock Tru Dot night sights made sighting it like the S&W-M&P dots I don't favor, so replaced the back sight with a Glock white adjustable U and love it (since no U-night sights are not available to my knowledge).

Still, I missed losing the night glow sighting, as well as locating weapon in dark ... so was told by the gunsmith at Gander Mountain glow nail polish is better anyway. Couldn't find any of this in a small town - yet. Without any research due to the holidays, purchased SiteGlo on line.

APPLICATION 12/28/2010
It's important to any testing that instruction are followed to the letter, as was done in this case. I elected to use the thicker paint on the stirring stick to avoid any possible need to apply a second coat over this very white background. I sighed with relief when I was able to place SiteGlo paint exactly "on target" with brad/nail applicator because the instructions say there's no one to help clean it off! Instructions say it sets up with no touching for 24 hours, then slowly cures (like concrete) for the next 7 days. It's glowing like crazy when charged up by a fluorescent light, even briefly, even a 65 watt incandescent flashlight!

FIRST SIGNS OF TROUBLE
12 hours later, I compared the original Tru Dot night sights to the painted sights in dark (no light source recharging). Tru Dot night tiny dots glow; SiteGlo paint on larger U-sight not glowing. I sought guidance from an advanced degree colleague for testing and reporting results.

FLUORESCENT TESTING
24 hours later (7:18am), worries had me researching reviews and blogs. Placed fluorescent charged* SiteGlo placed in dark closet for testing length of glow charge.
0 minutes: SiteGlo brighter than Tru Dot night sight, U shape bolder, easier to see than small dots
15 minutes: Tru Dot brighter as SiteGlo has faded
35 minutes: Even with computer screen small pupils, I can easily find the Tru Dot night dots in the dark closet at arm's reach, which gives a clue where to search for the fading SiteGlo "big U" sights - not really good for sighting
90 minutes: The Tru Dot night dots are easily found inside the dark closet but I have to allow my pupils to adjust while I peer in the direction of the Site Go U spot. Only the faintest, dim glow can be seen/imagined
Obviously this test is over and other tests should at least include a) the benefits (if any) of the 7 day curing, even though suggested this is for hardening protection, b) benefits of direct sunlight exposure/charging over a long period of time

DOUBLE COATING TESTING
Testing Full bottle of SiteGlo against Tru Dot (9:18am), as I am reading an eBay feedback comment from SiteGlo to apply a second coat for better results. A whole bottle should be better than a second coat & spare me the stress of applying it exactly right with no help in removing mistakes.
0 minutes: SiteGlo bottle brighter than Tru Dot night sight
15 minutes: Tru Dot brighter as SiteGlo bottle has faded
30 minutes: Even with computer screen small pupils, I can easily find the Tru Dot night dots in the dark closet at arm's reach. The SiteGlo bottle glow is still fading but not as fast as the U-sight tested previously that needed a search party & pupils adjusted to darkness - sighting would not be possible
95 minutes: The Tru Dot night dots are easily found inside the dark closet but I have to allow my pupils to adjust while I peer in the direction of the Site Go U spot. Only a dim glow can be seen - not near good enough for sighting nor even trip/fall prevention
Obviously, a second coat would only marginally & almost imperceptibly improve glow retention

4 days later (~60% cured)

DIRECT SUNLIGHT TESTING (~2.5 times more than fluorescent lumens)
This testing was dual - SiteGlo + Uglu Glo "24 hr" Tape - 2+hr charge 12:20 pm
0 minutes: In order of brightness - Uglu Glo Tape, SiteGlo, Tru Dot night sight
12 minutes: In order of brightness - Uglu Glo Tape, Tru Dot night sight, SiteGlo is barely useable as a sight but possible
30 minutes: Even with computer screen small pupils, I can instantly find the 2" roll of Uglu Glo Tape. Tru Dot was then located nearby. SiteGlo fading still but with some tenacity, possibly might sight a pistol at night.
4.5 hrs: At once the Tru Dot sight was spotted. As eyes adjusted from daylight to dark, Uglu Glo Tape roll came into view, then SiteGlo. Other than the Tru Dot, it would take some special circumstances to imagine SiteGlo nor even the tape to present a reliable, safe sighting experience ... although impossible might be too strong a judgment.
Overnight: Tru Dot still great for sighting, the others slightly more deteriorated glow.

SUMMARY

PROS: *Charges fast & longer charges seem to have few benefits over shorter ones; although curing + sunlight + charge time combination provides best results. When charged, glow is more pronounced than daylight sights in daylight and more than night sights at night - excellent for shooting when charged.

CONS: Enough glow to use as shooting sights only lasts ~10 minutes after charge; no long lasting (overnight preferred) competition for real night sights, useless for sighting at night when not charged.

RECOMMENDATION: Since this product needs continual recharging to be as great/competitive as advertised, non-cult fans would need to find at least an intermittent light source location (like a traffic intersection) and figure out an useful application (keyhole, dark steps) to take advantage of its low price advantage. Although great for daylight sights, this would be the last choice for night sights but first choice for day sights on into dusk, even dark a few minutes.

RATING: Any rating given higher than LOWEST been due to these attributes .... ease of purchase (eBay/website); quality paint (also is the best glow application method); low price; possible cult applications/preferences; hopes that product success will be followed by great improvements (as other products have reinvested).

SPECULATION
Perhaps the future will bring a rear Glock Tru Dot U-sight which I speculate will bring them lots of new money. The best competition tested was the tape but it does not seem practical to stay in place on rear slide sights that are man handled and the glow must be more pronounced. Thus, gun sight paint seems to be "the fix" however poor competition to Tru Dots presently.

Other glow in dark paint options:
Rust Oleum Glow In Dark Paint, "glows up to 2 hours", indoor use, water clean up
Krylon Glowz, outdoor use, glow "lasts for hours" (Mr. Art user reviews suggest brush better than spray & up to 7 hours glow)
Uglu Glo Tape, Model # MTR505, outdoor use, "up to 24hr glow"
Go to Top of Page

Navybat
Advanced Member

USA
4688 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  2:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Mine didn't gel up and I'm not affiliated with them. Just trying to share a positive prouduct experience."

Whether father or son, BOTH are a POS.

Liar, cheat, thief. BUSTED!!!! HA!

FLY NAVY!
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
Advanced Member

USA
13452 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  4:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip. I will give it a try and welcome to the forums.

Go to Top of Page

dthhal

USA
1502 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  4:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is what I call a shamelessfull plug

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
John Quincy Adams

"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education."
Theodore Roosevelt

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
-Borrowed from wsfiredude

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum - if you want Peace, prepare for War

CA #23

GunBroker.com Member

Go to Top of Page

calrugerfan
Advanced Member

USA
14446 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  4:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Oakie

Did you read the whole thread Oakie? The whole 2 YEAR OLD thread?

I always fire two warning shots; one to the chest, one to the head.
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
Advanced Member

USA
13452 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  4:42:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calrugerfan

quote:

No, I didnt notice the date posted. I usally dont look for that. I did go to their website and will be buying some.

Go to Top of Page

calrugerfan
Advanced Member

USA
14446 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  4:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by calrugerfan

quote:

No, I didnt notice the date posted. I usally dont look for that. I did go to their website and will be buying some.

From Classic's post, it sounds like it's a one time use thing. So do all your guns at the same time.

I always fire two warning shots; one to the chest, one to the head.
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
Advanced Member

USA
13452 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  4:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the heads up. Guess I got to start paying more attention to posts.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2014 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page