GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Ask the Experts
 coricama inoxid stiletto
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scottinmd
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  09:36:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i stumbled on this knife in a house lot of stuff. the handle is stag, i believe is the word to describe, looks like horn material. the red dot is still on lock. the blade had not been sharpened. it looks to me to have been dropped point down on something hard. the first 1/16th of an inch of the tip is slightly bent over and rounded. the tip shows a bit when fully closed, i dont know how far the blade should sit in handle. the action is perfect, the liners are brass. open size is 9 inches. was wondering what this may be worth in good times.and should i look into having the tip fixed or just leave it. it is stamped coricama over inoxid and has made in italy below that

Edited by - scottinmd on 08/20/2009 09:41:54 AM

dcs shooters
Advanced Member

Turkmenistan
10617 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  11:22:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try the guys at www.knifeforums.com for this. They helped me with some automatics I have.

Dick
NRA Endowment Member

Don't mess with old guys. they are too old to fight, too fat to run, so their only choice is to kill you.

You can't fix STUPID, but you can vote it OUT !!!!

If Obama is the answer, it is a very stupid question!

OBAMA, HE'S OUR NUMBER ONE GUN SALESMAN !!

quote:
Political Correctness is a doctorine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by a mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2011 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page