GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 CONGRATULATIONS, Eboneesha...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Colt Super
Advanced Member

USA
28650 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  2:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got this exciting email from my Friend Eboneesha. It looks like she is now well on her way to an exciting college experience and Medical Career.

I hope she winds up practicing medicine in Warshnington, D.C., and can care for all of our national politicians !!

SPELLING BEE CHAMP:
My name be Eboneesha Li Hernandez, an African Hispanic Asiatic-American Girl who just got an award for being the bess speler in class. I got 67% on the speling test and 30 points being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs into class, 5 points for not bringin guns into class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude who sit nex to me is McGee from Ocala. He got a 94% on the test but no extra points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for suportin Afermative action. You be showin da way to true eqwallity. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac take over da healtcare in dis bratry.

Doug

3%

God Bless America and...
Remember Pearl Harbor
Remember the Alamo
NEVER Forget WACO
NEVER Forget RUBY RIDGE
NEVER, EVER Forget 911
Lock and load

Laredo Lefty
Advanced Member

USA
11459 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  2:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good score Doug, she sounds like a real keeper. You should not wait another minute to propose to her.

Joe
"Never let school interfere with your education"
Go to Top of Page

Alpine
Advanced Member

9689 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  2:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The absolute saddest thing is, that it's about 98% true.

Your mileage may vary.
“Every time a system is made foolproof - a new class of fool emerges.”
Prod Harris

"If you ain't got pictures, I wasn't there."

"Profanity is the linguistics of the inarticulate."

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."
Albert Einstein

In a follow-up story, local police are considering charging Mr. Lapointe with felony stupid. The usual additional charge of Ignorant in a Smart Zone will not be applied, due to the rural location of the incident, according to a police spokesman.

"The two most important rules in a gunfight are: Always cheat and Always win." Clint Smith

I come from a State that raises corn and cotton and cock-leburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me.
- Willard D. Vandiver

The burden of proof lies on the plaintiff.
- Legal maxim
Go to Top of Page

Swampwood

USA
1263 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  2:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMAO... Funny, Sad and True

Prepping Vet
http://beprepared.com
http://www.survivalistboards.com/
Go to Top of Page

GTRiem

USA
242 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  2:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Which box does she check on fed forms? :African Hispanic Asiatic-American?
Wassat?
GTR
Go to Top of Page

iceracerx
Advanced Member

USA
6527 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  2:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Laredo Lefty

Good score Doug, she sounds like a real keeper. You should not wait another minute to propose to her.

I'd wait until she was out of Med school before I proposed... but that's just me.
Go to Top of Page

mrseatle
Advanced Member

USA
16779 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  2:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet brown sugar!

CHL and FFL holders are Traitors...!

Go to Top of Page

jpwolf
Advanced Member

USA
13054 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  3:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reminds me of the 911 call that made the Denver news a couple months ago... I couldn't believe they actually played it.

It went like this...

Operator: "911, what's your emergency?"

Caller: "She say dey don' ha no mo nuggess."

Translation: "She says they don't have any more McNuggets."

1)"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine
2)"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams
3)The U.S. Constitution may not be perfect, but it's better than what we've got now. - Sandy Shaw
4)I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.-James Madison (welfare=vote buying)
5)Americans need never fear their government because of the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation.-James Madison
6)Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace.-James Madison (2 gone, 3 is circling the drain in the form of a privilege...)

God grants rights, governments grant privileges. If it's taxed, regulated, or otherwise requires government involvement in ANY way, it's a privilege.

It is a fact, that a "Right" endowed by God, is not "open to negotiation" between mere men. So, why support the NRA's highly profitable backstabbing sellout agenda?

A people that values its privileges above its principles has no principles and will soon lose it's privilege's.
CA#9
Go to Top of Page

11b6r
Advanced Member

USA
13040 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  4:37:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, since my MIL was born in Africa (South Africa, British military family) can my kids apply for a scholarship as African-Americans?

"Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine."
Go to Top of Page

tr fox
Advanced Member

USA
15720 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  6:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jpwolf

Reminds me of the 911 call that made the Denver news a couple months ago... I couldn't believe they actually played it.

It went like this...

Operator: "911, what's your emergency?"

Caller: "She say dey don' ha no mo nuggess."

Translation: "She says they don't have any more McNuggets."

Sadly, it usually is the case that such speakers are proud of talking that way. They seem to feel that they are "keeping it real" or being true to their "culture." Then they wonder why the can't get a job or a home mortgage. How much confidence would you feel if, for just one example, you entered your physicians office and his new receptionist and/or medical assistant talked that way? Sadly, what with "affirmative action" and all, that may soon be the case.

Edited by - tr fox on 09/30/2009 6:48:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

proapp

2059 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  6:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alpine

The absolute saddest thing is, that it's about 98% true.

99.9%
Go to Top of Page

Jorge
Advanced Member

USA
9585 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  7:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does she look like Beyoncee?

How do you think I got this here grey hair of mine, junior?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2014 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page