GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
GunBroker.com Message Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

 All Forums
 GunBroker.com Message Forums
 Ask the Experts
 Rall Arms Corp .22
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gary3378
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  11:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Rall .22 single shot.
Am interested in selling it, but not sure what it is worth.
Don't know much about it, except it was made in 1950 and there
were only 200 or so made.
Any help would be appreciated.....thanks, Gary

rufe-snow
Advanced Member

15441 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  12:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No way we can help you, unless you post quality photos.


There are instructions at this link for posting photos in the forum.

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=259294
Go to Top of Page

gary3378
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  1:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks rufe....However, I did join Hunt 101, but they wouldn't let me upload a photo....must have to pay for that, it didn't say....any other way to send pic? Gary
quote:
Originally posted by rufe-snow

No way we can help you, unless you post quality photos.


There are instructions at this link for posting photos in the forum.

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=259294

Go to Top of Page

cpermd
Advanced Member

5843 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  2:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gary3378

Thanks rufe....However, I did join Hunt 101, but they wouldn't let me upload a photo....must have to pay for that, it didn't say....any other way to send pic?



No paying.
All you have to do is register.

CP
Go to Top of Page

gary3378
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  4:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks cp...
I just went to Hunt 101 again....it says I am logged in as
Gary3378....go to upload photos and it says "sorry, you do not
have permission to upload photos? what am i doing wrong....sorry....thanks, Gary
quote:
Originally posted by cpermd

quote:
Originally posted by gary3378

Thanks rufe....However, I did join Hunt 101, but they wouldn't let me upload a photo....must have to pay for that, it didn't say....any other way to send pic?



No paying.
All you have to do is register.

CP

Go to Top of Page

ruger41
Advanced Member

USA
9504 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  4:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
use photobucket--no weird issues with that website.

Go to Top of Page

ATF
Advanced Member

USA
9261 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  4:46:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With Imageshack you don't even have to register.

http://www.imageshack.us/




When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?

"And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"

ATF,Eagle Guns
Go to Top of Page

Shansei45
Junior Member

USA
384 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2010 :  8:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gary3378, are you SURE that isn't a RAU ARMS single-shot?

And dump the Hunt 101. Go to Photobucket.com

Here's what the RAU looks like.



And the reason you MAY have mistaken the lettering is their logo looks like RALL.



I just did a LONG article on these guns on another forum.

Best regards ~ ~ ~ Shansei45

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music." George Carlin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2011 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06


Visit GunBroker.com at: www.gunbroker.com
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the site's User Agreement
Site Map