GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 US Military Veteran Forum - Gulf Wars
 GUN JOB / Hollywood Fl
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pawnshop954
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  09:41:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Small established GUN / PAWN shop has an opening for a person to sell guns, clean guns, general stock work, learn the pawn side of the business. $10 an hour, no benifits. 30+ hrs a week.

MUST have a Florida Concealed Weapon Permit. MUST CARRY A GUN IN STORE. Be able to get along well with others, no drug / alcohol issues. Basic computer skills needed. We sell on GB too. Some Spanish helpful. Older workers OK.

Bruce 954-843-0324 pawnshop954@gmail.com

Please repost this job opening anywhere qualified people will see it.

Public Pawn
6798 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, Fl 33024
954-843-0324

Wolf.

USA
2232 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  05:07:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pawnshop954

Small established GUN / PAWN shop has an opening for a person to sell guns, clean guns, general stock work, learn the pawn side of the business. $10 an hour, no benifits. 30+ hrs a week.

MUST have a Florida Concealed Weapon Permit. MUST CARRY A GUN IN STORE. Be able to get along well with others, no drug / alcohol issues. Basic computer skills needed. We sell on GB too. Some Spanish helpful. Older workers OK.

Bruce 954-843-0324 pawnshop954@gmail.com

Please repost this job opening anywhere qualified people will see it.
Pay scale seems extremely low for asking a person to essentially be an armed security agent and put their life at risk to engage an armed threat with similar force. Maybe it's tougher out there than I thought, but $10.00 per hour is ditchdigger's wages as far as I am concerned. But, then, what do I know?

Wolf.

"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... And, we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

twoatactical
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  6:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[/quote]Pay scale seems extremely low for asking a person to essentially be an armed security agent and put their life at risk to engage an armed threat with similar force. Maybe it's tougher out there than I thought, but $10.00 per hour is ditchdigger's wages as far as I am concerned. But, then, what do I know?
[/quote]

Dude, it may be "ditchdigger's wages" but you ain't digging ditches. You're working in a pawnshop. Ever dug ditches? I have and personally, I'd rather work in a pawn shop. Seems to be less physically taxing. But, then, what do I know?
Go to Top of Page

nards444
Flaming Liberal

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  09:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would agree to be an armed security dealer, sell guns, do basic smith work, 10 bucks an hour seems low, but guess I dont know the economy out there, but Hollywood florida isnt necessarily a poor area either. But I could probably work at gander mountain not doing armed security and probably make 12-15 with benefits.
Go to Top of Page

cwo4comm

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2013 :  9:36:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any good sailor knows, "Any port in a storm". If you don't have a job, its a start. Many have made it big after a start.

My first job was only $0.25 per hour(1945)

Many thanks to pawnshop964 for the offer to someone in need of a job.

Go to Top of Page

nards444
Flaming Liberal

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  09:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cwo4comm

any good sailor knows, "Any port in a storm". If you don't have a job, its a start. Many have made it big after a start.

My first job was only $0.25 per hour(1945)

Many thanks to pawnshop964 for the offer to someone in need of a job.

I agree somebody that has nothing its a start and you could learn something and either demand more and move on. Back in 1945 houses only sold for 4-5 grand too.

Glad this guy offered a helping hand and maybe somebody took it. Personally Im not packing heat and defending someone elses fort for 10 bucks an hour
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page