GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 FEMA Hoarding food
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dcs shooters
Advanced Member

Turkmenistan
11027 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  5:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got this email from the Second Amendment Foundation-----

37 Things
You Should Hoard...
Dear Fellow Patriot,

This will be short and to the point (You need to read this message and I want to get you this information as fast as possible).

FEMA has ordered 420 million survival meals.

Why would they need a 7000% increase of survival meals?

>>>Click here to learn the 37 food items that FEMA should be buying<<<

Disasters have been pummeling the world over the past couple of months. Maybe it's the X-class solar flare that knocked out all of China's communication back in February ("X" is NASA's highest solar flare classification).

Or the reality that our fragile food supply chain could be knocked by just the threat of a disaster (even if it was just a false alarm)...

Whatever the reason, it's about time the Government woke up and started paying attention!
As your fellow American, I'm hoping you won't put your faith in a system that is bound to fail, but that's your choice.

Really there are 37 critical items that you can buy from the grocery store that can be the difference between life and death:

>>>Click here to discover the 37 critical items you need to stay alive and healthy (you won't be able to buy these later!)<<<

Sincerely,

Damian Campbell

Dick
NRA Endowment Member

Don't mess with old guys. they are too old to fight, too fat to run, so their only choice is to kill you.

You can't fix STUPID, but you can vote it OUT !!!!

If Obama is the answer, it is a very stupid question!

OBAMA, HE'S OUR NUMBER ONE GUN SALESMAN !!

quote:
Political Correctness is a doctorine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by a mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Edited by - dcs shooters on 12/27/2011 5:11:27 PM

bigboy12

2334 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  5:07:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dcs shooters

Got this email---

37 Things
You Should Hoard...
Dear Fellow Patriot,

This will be short and to the point (You need to read this message and I want to get you this information as fast as possible).

FEMA has ordered 420 million survival meals.

Why would they need a 7000% increase of survival meals?

>>>Click here to learn the 37 food items that FEMA should be buying<<<

Disasters have been pummeling the world over the past couple of months. Maybe it's the X-class solar flare that knocked out all of China's communication back in February ("X" is NASA's highest solar flare classification).

Or the reality that our fragile food supply chain could be knocked by just the threat of a disaster (even if it was just a false alarm)...

Whatever the reason, it's about time the Government woke up and started paying attention!
As your fellow American, I'm hoping you won't put your faith in a system that is bound to fail, but that's your choice.

Really there are 37 critical items that you can buy from the grocery store that can be the difference between life and death:

>>>Click here to discover the 37 critical items you need to stay alive and healthy (you won't be able to buy these later!)<<<

Sincerely,

Damian Campbell

...but if we stock more than 7 days of food without FEMA's permission, we are considered to be potential terrorists. Where do I go to get FEMA's permission?
Go to Top of Page

yoshmyster
Advanced Member

Japan
11331 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  5:11:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
420, hehe, hehe, hehe . The government's a toker.
Go to Top of Page

The artist formerly known as Dano
Starting Member

South Sandwich Islands
1 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  5:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it would be wiser to hoard some retro Michael Jordan basketball shoes.

The "ONLY" bad thing about owning "A GUN" is........not owning two or more!

When the dust settles and the smoke has cleared, it's not the firearm in hand that determines accuracy, but rather, the hand on the firearm.

If you don't take CONTROL of the situation, the situation will take CONTROL of you!

Edited by - The artist formerly known as Dano on 12/27/2011 5:15:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Removed at users request.
Advanced Member

USA
5896 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  5:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are the 37 items?
Go to Top of Page

Wulfmann
Advanced Member

USA
4504 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  5:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Johnson

What are the 37 items?

37 cans of Spam

Wulfmann

ďA government that does not trust itís law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.Ē James Madison

Go to Top of Page

swopjan
Advanced Member

3290 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  7:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My guns don't come in 37 calibers. But I've got enough that FEMA can store all the food they want, as long as they don't store guns

scottm21166: "Remember, you can see the whites of their eyes alot earlier with proper optics." RIP Scott

"Well, thats why I run a major e-commerce site and well, you don't." -CaptFun

"Jesus can make his own fishes and wine. He'll do just fine without my eight dollars and ninety four cents." -ChrisInTempe

Check out my auctions for AR15, AK47, HK91, 10/22, and other types of magazines http://www.GunBroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=1810035
Go to Top of Page

bhale187
Advanced Member

USA
7356 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  7:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have to buy the list of the 37 items.

The FBI calls that a clue...

DISCLAIMER: My views, opinions and postings are personal and are not representative of my profession, agency, or any other entity.
Go to Top of Page

fordsix
Advanced Member

5899 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  9:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have 3 case's of fava bean and a case of moscatell i an going to eat fema and beans
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2014 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page