GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Dayton, Ohio gunshow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toolmaniam

USA
2371 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  6:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to the gunshow in Dayton today. As expected, everything way over priced and nothing was moving except AR's, AK's, new pistols and ammo. Did find one guy who must live in a vacuum and didn't know that he was supposed to charge double or triple for ammo. Unfortunately he had only pistol ammo and no 5.56 ammo. I relieved him of a couple hundred rounds of Blazer Brass .45 acp for $18 a box with no tax which is what I was paying a year ago from Natchez with shipping. Bought a couple brass bore brushes and a couple 1lb cans of tannerite. Had an enjoyable day of it with my oldest son.

Sivis Pacem, Para Bellum

dlrjj
Advanced Member

8771 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  7:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toolmaniam

Went to the gunshow in Dayton today. As expected, everything way over priced and nothing was moving except AR's, AK's, new pistols and ammo. Did find one guy who must live in a vacuum and didn't know that he was supposed to charge double or triple for ammo. Unfortunately he had only pistol ammo and no 5.56 ammo. I relieved him of a couple hundred rounds of Blazer Brass .45 acp for $18 a box with no tax which is what I was paying a year ago from Natchez with shipping. Bought a couple brass bore brushes and a couple 1lb cans of tannerite. Had an enjoyable day of it with my oldest son.

That last item is really all that's needed in the end, isn't it.

"Tax evasion is illegal; tax avoidance is an art form"
Go to Top of Page

Bubba Jr.
Advanced Member

USA
5036 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  7:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toolmaniam

Did they have any primers and powder? I was going to go to that show, but my daughter and family came up for the weekend, and I had to get my priorities straight.
Go to Top of Page

toolmaniam

USA
2371 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  7:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bubba, They had a good amount of primers and powder, but they were selling briskly. I couldn't believe the high prices on brass though, gonna start saving and selling mine cause I dont reload.

Sivis Pacem, Para Bellum
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2014 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page