GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Girl invites Pedo boyfriend over to rape
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Waco Waltz
Advanced Member

USA
11749 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  05:34:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Her baby. She let her pedo boyfriend come over and have his way with her kid and he killed the kid after he was done.

Un believable!

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/19867-4-month-old-baby-raped-to-death-after-mother-invited-boyfriend-to-come-sexually-torture-her/

“There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”
George Orwell, 1984

gjshaw
Advanced Member

6953 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  06:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sick and death sentence comes to my mind.

May your troubles be less, may your blessings be more, and
may nothing but happiness come through your door
Go to Top of Page

dreher
Advanced Member

USA
4012 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  07:19:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is depraved at a level that there is no punishment severe enough to fit the crime.

I would guess that the jail where they are being held has a trash dumpster. On the day of the next trash pickup, duct tape their hands behind their back, duct tape their mouths shut and take them to the dumpster. Shove the top of their body into the dumpster, a 357 to the brain stem, grab legs and flip into the dumpster. When the trash, and I do mean trash, is picked up, the problem with these two is over. Quick, cheap, no lawyers involved, hence the cheap, no paying for their care for the next 50 years so they can have sex in prison while thinking of children.

I know this is far to quick and painless but there is nothing that could be done to these two that could possibly come up to the pain and horror that that child felt. The quicker we get these two to the Devil the better. Hopefully Hell is even worse than it sounds.
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

5144 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After reading that I am at a loss for words. That is some of the sickest crap I have ever heard of and there is no punishment that could erase the pain and suffering that pair inflicted on a child.

Sometimes I am embarrassed to be human.

RLTW
Go to Top of Page

danielgage
Advanced Member

USA
4838 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sam06

After reading that I am at a loss for words. That is some of the sickest crap I have ever heard of and there is no punishment that could erase the pain and suffering that pair inflicted on a child.

Sometimes I am embarrassed to be human.

yes sir
Go to Top of Page

JamesRK
Advanced Member

USA
21336 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gjshaw

Sick and death sentence comes to my mind.

Yeah, they have to die. Beyond sick. Too bad the death penalty is the worst punishment we can deal this side of hell.

The woman is only charged with second degree murder. I don’t understand that.

The Road to hell is paved with compromise.
Go to Top of Page

wiplash

USA
2441 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:34:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't kill him...Quickly.
Go to Top of Page

competentone
Advanced Member

USA
4792 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  10:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what the "Mr. Conservative" site is all about, but they seem so fixated on "rape and pedophilia" it's downright creepy.

Sexual assaults happen, and it's good to be aware of such abuse and to see that people who engage in such behavior are arrested and fairly prosecuted, but for someone to run a site (or for people to feel some need to visit such a site regularly) filled completely with rape and pedophilia news doesn't sound psychologically healthy.

"Strength is the outcome of need; security sets a premium on feebleness." -- H.G. Wells (The Time Machine)
Go to Top of Page

wpage
Advanced Member

USA
9065 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  10:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sick folks. Probably watch alot of sick Hollywood trash and think its true...

"You shall receive power"
Acts 1:8
"My word does not return void, it will accomplish what I wanted"
Isiah 55:11
Go to Top of Page

1880texan

USA
1146 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  11:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it had happened here in Texas then those two POS's would be on 'the list' for sure. Just takes so much time for them to have their turn at that room in Huntsville. Lynch them. It would be faster.
Go to Top of Page

m88.358win
Advanced Member

USA
4133 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  12:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Trust me...what's going to happen to them in prison IS the right punishment. People that hurt children get exposed almost immediately upon their arrival, and will either be murdered and tortured, or tortured into suicide. Then they still have hell to look forward to.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

USA
34787 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slow dismembering, cutting off fractions of an inch at a time and cauterizing the wounds as you go... over several years until there is only a stump. Force feed them so they don't starve. Deprive them both of water for days then flush gallons of hot pepper sauce down their throat. Infest them with hepatitis. Then pinch off their ureters and make them drink gallons of water. Pepper spray their eyes twice a day.

Cut off their eyelids and force them to watch to Rosie O'Donnell reruns and make them listen to babies crying on an infinite loop.

And then torture them.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

gesshots
Advanced Member

USA
12991 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by m88.358win

Trust me...what's going to happen to them in prison IS the right punishment. People that hurt children get exposed almost immediately upon their arrival, and will either be murdered and tortured, or tortured into suicide. Then they still have hell to look forward to.

gesshots

The human race has only one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. - Mark Twain

It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.
~ Mark Twain

Well. We'll see what the man's sellin'. THEN we'll shoot him. ~ Hub

Load six... if your gut, tells you too !
~ J. B. Books

Go to Top of Page

RobOz
Advanced Member

5522 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gesshots

quote:
Originally posted by m88.358win

They will probably put the piece of evil in a protective unit.

My favorite comment from the story. "Hell is too good for these two wastes of human flesh"
Go to Top of Page

Dads3040

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Slow dismembering, cutting off fractions of an inch at a time and cauterizing the wounds as you go... over several years until there is only a stump. Force feed them so they don't starve. Deprive them both of water for days then flush gallons of hot pepper sauce down their throat. Infest them with hepatitis. Then pinch off their ureters and make them drink gallons of water. Pepper spray their eyes twice a day.

Cut off their eyelids and force them to watch to Rosie O'Donnell reruns and make them listen to babies crying on an infinite loop.

And then torture them.

Mr. Perfect gets my vote as Director of Rehabilitation....and Retribution.

To the Pain.

The Object in Life is not to be with the Majority, but Rather to Avoid finding Oneself in the Ranks of the Insane. Marcus Aurelius
Go to Top of Page

Laredo Lefty
Advanced Member

USA
11414 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A ball peen hammer to the punks manhood, then make him eat the leftovers. After that, the torture begins. A weed whacker loaded with metal wire to put out the eyes of both of them. Stake them both out on their backs where large numbers of vultures reside, cut them head to toe with the weed whacker and leave.

Joe
"Never let school interfere with your education"
Go to Top of Page

gruntled
Advanced Member

8857 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  2:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dreher

This is depraved at a level that there is no punishment severe enough to fit the crime.

I would guess that the jail where they are being held has a trash dumpster. On the day of the next trash pickup, duct tape their hands behind their back, duct tape their mouths shut and take them to the dumpster. Shove the top of their body into the dumpster, a 357 to the brain stem, grab legs and flip into the dumpster. When the trash, and I do mean trash, is picked up, the problem with these two is over. Quick, cheap, no lawyers involved, hence the cheap, no paying for their care for the next 50 years so they can have sex in prison while thinking of children.

I know this is far to quick and painless but there is nothing that could be done to these two that could possibly come up to the pain and horror that that child felt. The quicker we get these two to the Devil the better. Hopefully Hell is even worse than it sounds.

Why the .357? Crushed in the trash truck works far better.
Go to Top of Page

bigboy12

2299 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  3:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even the death penalty may be too good for these sickos.
Go to Top of Page

1BigGuy

USA
1785 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  11:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some things just piss me off too much to allow me to respond in a rational way.
This situation is one of them.
Go to Top of Page

evileye fleagal
Advanced Member

USA
3202 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  11:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
doesn't surprise or shock me, heck just the other day a man 9 if you can call him that ) gets into a old folks home and rapes a old man.

I say fire ants, but slowly, prolong death til im tired or the next one needs the treatment.

dont whine,it makes you look stupid an me want to kick you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2011 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page