GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
GunBroker.com Message Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

 All Forums
 GunBroker.com Message Forums
 General Discussion
 Girl invites Pedo boyfriend over to rape
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Waco Waltz
Advanced Member

USA
11847 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  05:34:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Her baby. She let her pedo boyfriend come over and have his way with her kid and he killed the kid after he was done.

Un believable!

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/19867-4-month-old-baby-raped-to-death-after-mother-invited-boyfriend-to-come-sexually-torture-her/

“There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”
George Orwell, 1984


Maybe someone can explain what I saw once.


Traveling from the Small town of in Idaho to a larger city in ID we observed 5 to 6 jets, smaller military fighter sized jets, they were really high making an exact ID on them impossible but they were all flying a huge grid at the same time and we could tell they were not air liners. The grid was over air space around 10 to 15 miles wide and and as long. I observed the jets multiple times come to the end of the grid and then the trail would stop, they would make a sharp (As sharp as needed) U-turn and re align for another run in the grid and as soon as they came into the grid zone the trail would begin again. One would do it on one side while another jet would do the same thing on the other side while yet another would do this in the middle and side of the grid. Each time, no matter what jet came to the end of the grid no matter the location of the grid the trail stopped. And each time any jet no matter the location entered the grid again the trail would begin again. At no point inside the grid would you see any breaks in the trail. None.
#8232;Now knowing something about the science of contrails I knew the mathematical improbability that the jets were entering and leaving warmer and cooler air pockets at precisely the correct times to form this grid was astronomically high to the point of being absurd to entertain the notion. Again, no where inside the grid was there any break in the trails. I know the jets were not cutting their power. I knew that day that I was witnessing air craft spraying something in the sky and what I was seeing was what people were calling chemtrails. I observed the jets for over an hour from the car as we traveled. I wish I had a video camera back then but I did not. I sat on what I had witnesses for some years and then I observed the internet arguments on the topic. Occasionally I would tell people on forums what I had seen with my own eyes but it would be dismissed as water vapors and warm and cool air pockets. They either were not listening to me or they did not believe I saw what I had related. If I pressed the issue or brought up the odds of improbability they just called me crazy. I knew I was not getting across in words what I had seen so even hand drew an illustration but people just don’t want to accept that something might be going on in the sky they cannot explain to stop so the charges that I was nuts continued and of course the personal attacks. When I would enter a topic with this information it was not long that the topic would be closed. Or if posting on Craig’s list it would be flagged off with in minutes so fast in fact there has to be more at work then simply the CL community flaggers at work. In San Diego’s Craig’s List it seems someone has a fast track flag button with anything that gets to close to the truth. The topics are allowed to stay up so long as the debunkers can make fun of the chemtrails truth advocates but post something like I am here and it disappears faster it can be publicly seen. So if nothing is going on then why censor the people talking about the stuff being sprayed?

gjshaw
Advanced Member

7210 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  06:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sick and death sentence comes to my mind.

May your troubles be less, may your blessings be more, and
may nothing but happiness come through your door
Go to Top of Page

dreher
Advanced Member

USA
4193 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  07:19:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is depraved at a level that there is no punishment severe enough to fit the crime.

I would guess that the jail where they are being held has a trash dumpster. On the day of the next trash pickup, duct tape their hands behind their back, duct tape their mouths shut and take them to the dumpster. Shove the top of their body into the dumpster, a 357 to the brain stem, grab legs and flip into the dumpster. When the trash, and I do mean trash, is picked up, the problem with these two is over. Quick, cheap, no lawyers involved, hence the cheap, no paying for their care for the next 50 years so they can have sex in prison while thinking of children.

I know this is far to quick and painless but there is nothing that could be done to these two that could possibly come up to the pain and horror that that child felt. The quicker we get these two to the Devil the better. Hopefully Hell is even worse than it sounds.
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

5660 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After reading that I am at a loss for words. That is some of the sickest crap I have ever heard of and there is no punishment that could erase the pain and suffering that pair inflicted on a child.

Sometimes I am embarrassed to be human.

RLTW
Go to Top of Page

danielgage
Advanced Member

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sam06

After reading that I am at a loss for words. That is some of the sickest crap I have ever heard of and there is no punishment that could erase the pain and suffering that pair inflicted on a child.

Sometimes I am embarrassed to be human.




yes sir
Go to Top of Page

JamesRK
Advanced Member

USA
21702 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gjshaw

Sick and death sentence comes to my mind.


Yeah, they have to die. Beyond sick. Too bad the death penalty is the worst punishment we can deal this side of hell.

The woman is only charged with second degree murder. I don’t understand that.



Go to Top of Page

wiplash
Advanced Member

USA
2530 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  09:34:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't kill him...Quickly.
Go to Top of Page

competentone
Advanced Member

USA
5080 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  10:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what the "Mr. Conservative" site is all about, but they seem so fixated on "rape and pedophilia" it's downright creepy.

Sexual assaults happen, and it's good to be aware of such abuse and to see that people who engage in such behavior are arrested and fairly prosecuted, but for someone to run a site (or for people to feel some need to visit such a site regularly) filled completely with rape and pedophilia news doesn't sound psychologically healthy.






"Strength is the outcome of need; security sets a premium on feebleness." -- H.G. Wells (The Time Machine)
Go to Top of Page

wpage
Advanced Member

USA
9301 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  10:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sick folks. Probably watch alot of sick Hollywood trash and think its true...

"You shall receive power"
Acts 1:8
"My word does not return void, it will accomplish what I wanted"
Isiah 55:11
Go to Top of Page

1880texan
Senior Member

USA
1162 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  11:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it had happened here in Texas then those two POS's would be on 'the list' for sure. Just takes so much time for them to have their turn at that room in Huntsville. Lynch them. It would be faster.
Go to Top of Page

m88.358win
Advanced Member

USA
4458 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  12:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Trust me...what's going to happen to them in prison IS the right punishment. People that hurt children get exposed almost immediately upon their arrival, and will either be murdered and tortured, or tortured into suicide. Then they still have hell to look forward to.


Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

USA
37225 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slow dismembering, cutting off fractions of an inch at a time and cauterizing the wounds as you go... over several years until there is only a stump. Force feed them so they don't starve. Deprive them both of water for days then flush gallons of hot pepper sauce down their throat. Infest them with hepatitis. Then pinch off their ureters and make them drink gallons of water. Pepper spray their eyes twice a day.

Cut off their eyelids and force them to watch to Rosie O'Donnell reruns and make them listen to babies crying on an infinite loop.

And then torture them.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

gesshots
Advanced Member

USA
13581 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by m88.358win


Trust me...what's going to happen to them in prison IS the right punishment. People that hurt children get exposed almost immediately upon their arrival, and will either be murdered and tortured, or tortured into suicide. Then they still have hell to look forward to.





gesshots

The human race has only one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. - Mark Twain

It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.
~ Mark Twain

Well. We'll see what the man's sellin'. THEN we'll shoot him. ~ Hub

Load six... if your gut, tells you too !
~ J. B. Books

Go to Top of Page

RobOz
Advanced Member

6294 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gesshots

quote:
Originally posted by m88.358win


Trust me...what's going to happen to them in prison IS the right punishment. People that hurt children get exposed almost immediately upon their arrival, and will either be murdered and tortured, or tortured into suicide. Then they still have hell to look forward to.








They will probably put the piece of evil in a protective unit.

My favorite comment from the story. "Hell is too good for these two wastes of human flesh"
Go to Top of Page

Dads3040
Advanced Member

USA
3193 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Slow dismembering, cutting off fractions of an inch at a time and cauterizing the wounds as you go... over several years until there is only a stump. Force feed them so they don't starve. Deprive them both of water for days then flush gallons of hot pepper sauce down their throat. Infest them with hepatitis. Then pinch off their ureters and make them drink gallons of water. Pepper spray their eyes twice a day.

Cut off their eyelids and force them to watch to Rosie O'Donnell reruns and make them listen to babies crying on an infinite loop.

And then torture them.


Mr. Perfect gets my vote as Director of Rehabilitation....and Retribution.

To the Pain.

The Object in Life is not to be with the Majority, but Rather to Avoid finding Oneself in the Ranks of the Insane. Marcus Aurelius
Go to Top of Page

Laredo Lefty
Advanced Member

USA
11623 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  1:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A ball peen hammer to the punks manhood, then make him eat the leftovers. After that, the torture begins. A weed whacker loaded with metal wire to put out the eyes of both of them. Stake them both out on their backs where large numbers of vultures reside, cut them head to toe with the weed whacker and leave.


Joe
"Never let school interfere with your education"
Go to Top of Page

gruntled
Advanced Member

9021 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  2:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dreher

This is depraved at a level that there is no punishment severe enough to fit the crime.

I would guess that the jail where they are being held has a trash dumpster. On the day of the next trash pickup, duct tape their hands behind their back, duct tape their mouths shut and take them to the dumpster. Shove the top of their body into the dumpster, a 357 to the brain stem, grab legs and flip into the dumpster. When the trash, and I do mean trash, is picked up, the problem with these two is over. Quick, cheap, no lawyers involved, hence the cheap, no paying for their care for the next 50 years so they can have sex in prison while thinking of children.

I know this is far to quick and painless but there is nothing that could be done to these two that could possibly come up to the pain and horror that that child felt. The quicker we get these two to the Devil the better. Hopefully Hell is even worse than it sounds.



Why the .357? Crushed in the trash truck works far better.
Go to Top of Page

bigboy12
Senior Member

2334 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  3:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even the death penalty may be too good for these sickos.
Go to Top of Page

1BigGuy
Senior Member

USA
1989 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  11:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some things just piss me off too much to allow me to respond in a rational way.
This situation is one of them.
Go to Top of Page

evileye fleagal
Advanced Member

USA
3276 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  11:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
doesn't surprise or shock me, heck just the other day a man 9 if you can call him that ) gets into a old folks home and rapes a old man.

I say fire ants, but slowly, prolong death til im tired or the next one needs the treatment.

dont whine,it makes you look stupid an me want to kick you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2014 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06


Visit GunBroker.com at: www.gunbroker.com
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the site's User Agreement
Site Map