GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Politics
 George H. W. Bush Sexual Assualted Women?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6194 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2017 :  6:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sure looks like The cabal is cracking on all these creepy old powerful men.Could Bill Clinton be next? He is probably just getting senile in his old age.

serf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014447/Actress-alleges-George-H-W-Bush-sexually-assaulted-her.html

He sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo. He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke,' Lind alleges.

US Military Guy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  07:21:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Four years later and it is important now?

Sure because of "@metoo". Think about that for a minute.

I especially liked this part - "Her post goes on to say: 'What comforts me is that I too can use my power, which isn't so different from a President really. I can enact positive change. I can actually help people. I can be a symbol of my democracy.'"

See, I have the same power as a former President. Now, that's funny right there.
Go to Top of Page

Don McManus
Advanced Member

USA
25010 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  1:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would imagine GHW was trying to put his arm around her waist for the photo and couldn't get it up.

Embarrassed that he touched behind, he probably made some awkward joke to try to diffuse the tension.

I don't believe for a moment that Bush the elder deliberately tried to cop a feel.

'Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.'
Brad Steele.

'The Constitution that was actually enacted and formally amended creates islands of government powers in a sea of liberty. The judicially redacted constitution creates islands of liberty rights in a sea of governmental powers.'
Randy E. Barnett

CA #3

Go to Top of Page

Rack Ops
Advanced Member

USA
21002 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  2:13:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

31695 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2017 :  12:57:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well the ball is rolling on this B.S....how far will it go before all the money grubbers are happy...next bill klinton will say Mother Teresa groped him
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
29480 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2017 :  12:41:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I find it totally amazing NONE of the accusers* said a word when it happened but now, all of a sudden, they are coming forward in droves....about something that MAY HAVE taken place decades ago.

That is just hilarious to the nth degree.

*with very few exception possibly.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6194 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2017 :  1:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840

I find it totally amazing NONE of the accusers* said a word when it happened but now, all of a sudden, they are coming forward in droves....about something that MAY HAVE taken place decades ago.

That is just hilarious to the nth degree.

*with very few exception possibly.

Don't underestimate their power for The Next president very well may be a black/mulatto woman.

serf

Chauvinists, Sexists, Misogynists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

Edited by - serf on 10/28/2017 2:02:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

31695 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2017 :  5:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
then look for special prisons for being white
Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6194 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

More allegations of groping !

serf

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/george-hw-bush-groping-allegation/index.html

A third woman who wished to remain anonymous told CNN she met Bush at a VIP event in Houston in 2015. She said he squeezed her buttocks "a couple times. It was unmistakable. It was not just a pat. It was a serious squeeze."
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
4492 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2017 :  3:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Don McManus

I would imagine GHW was trying to put his arm around her waist for the photo and couldn't get it up.

Embarrassed that he touched behind, he probably made some awkward joke to try to diffuse the tension.

I don't believe for a moment that Bush the elder deliberately tried to cop a feel.

Makes sense. Excuse me for touching your derriere, I couldn't get it up.
Explains the pained expression on his face.
BUSH ON THE TUSH
(accident)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page