GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
GunBroker.com Message Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

 All Forums
 GunBroker.com Message Forums
 General Discussion
 Alleged sexual assault
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
29480 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:05:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

So now there are 5 females making alligations of improper contact against Roy Moore.

Seems that Gloria Allred is representing more than one of them.

All these proposed incidents happened several decades ago.

IF ANY TRUTH, VERY Strange that it was OK all this time but now it's not?

Frankly, I don't believe any of the women. I'd like to know if they are all democrats and how many are getting paid by the DNC or other Democrats.

I do believe it's all a "set-up" to destroy Moore and keep a Republican from gaining a congressional seat.

The democrats will stoop to any low to gain/retain/enhance their stranglehold in government IMO.


The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968

Edited by - us55840 on 11/13/2017 9:07:35 PM

dcon12
Advanced Member

Georgia
29102 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not just the Dems, the RINO's want make sure that the Dem's have the Senate sewed up to stop Trump. Don
Go to Top of Page

hobo9650
Advanced Member

USA
3588 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are gonna vote Moore in despite all the fake crap.
Go to Top of Page

bigoutside
Advanced Member

South Sandwich Islands
18115 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hobo9650

We are gonna vote Moore in despite all the fake crap.



Of course you are.
No one would expect differently.

Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
4975 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is grabbing ass a crime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

dcon12
Advanced Member

Georgia
29102 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wpageabc

Is grabbing ass a crime?



Hope not! Don
Go to Top of Page

chiefr
Advanced Member

USA
8093 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And the media is silent on Bob Menendez.
Go to Top of Page

cbxjeff
Advanced Member

USA
13119 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  9:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If so Woodrow, I should be on death row.

cbxjeff<P>It's too late for me, save yourself. <br>
Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9575 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  10:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it is if she is 14 and you are 30
quote:
Originally posted by wpageabc

Is grabbing ass a crime?

Go to Top of Page

Captplaid
Advanced Member

USA
19737 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  10:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And tomorrow Mitch McConnell oil parade the Klu Klux Klan through Alabama proclaiming their support for Roy Moore.

Henry Bowman 2016
Go to Top of Page

Captplaid
Advanced Member

USA
19737 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  11:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then the neo-nazis will Proclaim their allegiance to Roy Moore.

Henry Bowman 2016
Go to Top of Page

allen griggs
Advanced Member

USA
31435 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  11:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know about Alabama, but 30 years ago, the age of consent in Georgia was 14.
Go to Top of Page

Captplaid
Advanced Member

USA
19737 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  11:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My great-uncle wants told me back in 1985 that Roy Moore fornicated with one of his sheep and they 1872

Henry Bowman 2016
Go to Top of Page

Captplaid
Advanced Member

USA
19737 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  11:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allen griggs

I don't know about Alabama, but 30 years ago, the age of consent in Georgia was 14.




20 years ago I saw a man that was married to an eighth grader. It was in Kentucky. I quit going to Kentucky county tractor pulls after that. I was scared what else I wouldn't learn

Henry Bowman 2016
Go to Top of Page

Brookwood
Advanced Member

USA
2885 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  03:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Captplaid

quote:
Originally posted by allen griggs

I don't know about Alabama, but 30 years ago, the age of consent in Georgia was 14.




20 years ago I saw a man that was married to an eighth grader. It was in Kentucky. I quit going to Kentucky county tractor pulls after that. I was scared what else I wouldn't learn



Ya, but what you didn't know was that his 8th grader wife was 22 years old!
Go to Top of Page

armilite
Advanced Member

Mozambique
39707 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  07:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brookwood

quote:
Originally posted by Captplaid

quote:
Originally posted by allen griggs

I don't know about Alabama, but 30 years ago, the age of consent in Georgia was 14.




20 years ago I saw a man that was married to an eighth grader. It was in Kentucky. I quit going to Kentucky county tractor pulls after that. I was scared what else I wouldn't learn



Ya, but what you didn't know was that his 8th grader wife was 22 years old!





Kill the Head and the Body Will Follow.
New Orleans Saints Defensive Coordinator

They made penicillin from moldy bread so there is hope for you.

There is no situation that you can not get yourself out of with the proper amount of explosives.

G19






http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=190228">My Stuff for Sale at GunBroker.com











Go to Top of Page

mjrfd99
Senior Member

USA
1949 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  08:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chiefr

And the media is silent on Bob Menendez.



And the pedophile walks by the weeks end
Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9575 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  08:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WINNER close this thread down... this comment wins the internet today. bwahahahahahahahahahaha bravo sir! bravo!
quote:
Originally posted by Brookwood

quote:
Originally posted by Captplaid

quote:
Originally posted by allen griggs

I don't know about Alabama, but 30 years ago, the age of consent in Georgia was 14.




20 years ago I saw a man that was married to an eighth grader. It was in Kentucky. I quit going to Kentucky county tractor pulls after that. I was scared what else I wouldn't learn



Ya, but what you didn't know was that his 8th grader wife was 22 years old!

Go to Top of Page

Mobuck
Advanced Member

10148 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  08:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Is grabbing ass a crime?"
In certain context, it could/would be. The problem I see is the fact such actions while certainly not 100% "right", were not "criminal" and often considered 'acceptable" at the time the action occurred.
"Grandfathering" legal, moral, or ethical behavior into past actions is neither logical or enforceable.
I work with an older guy who "hits" on every female he talks with at our agency meetings. They either laugh it off or walk away accepting that he's a harmless lonely geezer.

Mobuck<BR>
Go to Top of Page

grumpygy
Advanced Member

USA
39333 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  09:11:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have known a few 14 year old's that could pass for at least 18. When I was 20 one of the Marines I worked with Lived in Long Beach. We went up to his Parents house and he warned us not to go after his sister cause she was only 14.

There is just no way she was 14.

She is not the only one so who know maybe I could be guilty too never did check their IDs way back then.
Go to Top of Page

He Dog
Advanced Member

Italy
44400 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  11:57:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It wasn't his fault, that 8 year old came on to Moore.

Police say he was well known back when he was just a lawyer for cruising the big mall for young teens.


~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets Founding Member ~
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

11410 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  12:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just read he was banned froma Mall in the 80's for "harassing" young girls.

If true how did he ever reach the level of public service he has? I cannot see a guy being a District Attorney and a Judge with that kind of background.

Here is the story and its a typical hit piece:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-may-have-been-banned-from-mall-new-yorker_us_5a0aeaa4e4b0bc648a0da9f9

Typical no facts just a "recollection" by some person with no description of their job or capacity at the institution.

They also state he was banned from a YMCA same reason.

More:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/roy-moore-banned-ala-mall-targeting-teen-girls-article-1.3630623


I have never heard of anyone being banned from a mall.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy


Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

gartman
Junior Member

USA
368 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  12:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know how much I can believe a person being hugged by Gloria Allred while reading a script.
Go to Top of Page

beneteau
Advanced Member

7632 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  12:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dcon12

Not just the Dems, the RINO's want make sure that the Dem's have the Senate sewed up to stop Trump. Don



+1


Go to Top of Page

jimdeere
Advanced Member

USA
14794 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  12:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sam06

I just read he was banned froma Mall in the 80's

Typical no facts just a "recollection" by some person with no description of their job or capacity at the institution.

They also state he was banned from a YMCA same reason.

More:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/roy-moore-banned-ala-mall-targeting-teen-girls-article-1.3630623


I have never heard of anyone being banned from a mall.


I was banned from the Woolworth’s.
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

31695 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  8:28:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
remember the Salem, Ma witch hunts...exactly the same..some are guilty ...some are innocent...gotta destroy em anyway we can
Go to Top of Page

MBK
Advanced Member

2901 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  8:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am MAD that someone with this kind of past history screws up the Republican Senate by running for BIG BIG PUBLIC Office.
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
23874 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  9:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So is her V JJ broken? Can she show any damage other than the normal mental problems all women suffer from? Women are what they are and men are what they are. Welcome to reality.

No police report, no rape kit, decades ago, obvious political implications. You can't convict a man with no proof. It boils down to a he said, she said, and she is obviously being pumped by someone.

Much ado about nothing. If she was legitimate, she should have spoken up sooner.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett


A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum


Go to Top of Page

Dads3040
Advanced Member

USA
13148 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  9:40:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gartman

Don't know how much I can believe a person being hugged by Gloria Allred while reading a script.


I will go you one better.

I have a hard and fast rule that if someone is standing next to their attorney: Gloria Allred...they are a Lying POS. Every. Time.

The Object in Life is not to be with the Majority, but Rather to Avoid finding Oneself in the Ranks of the Insane. Marcus Aurelius
Go to Top of Page

bigoutside
Advanced Member

South Sandwich Islands
18115 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  10:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spasmcreek

remember the Salem, Ma witch hunts...exactly the same..some are guilty ...some are innocent...gotta destroy em anyway we can



Wait, you’re saying you believe some of them actually WERE witches?

Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

31695 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  10:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what i believe now is irrelvant ..what the guy lighting the fire believed then is......
Go to Top of Page

jerrywh818
Senior Member

USA
1859 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  11:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ted Kennedy never resigned. Bill Clinton never resigned. Barney Frank never resigned.

ant dancer
Go to Top of Page

shilowar
Advanced Member

USA
35567 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  05:11:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hobo9650

We are gonna vote Moore in despite all the fake crap.



It may not matter, the Senate is already laying the ground work to expel him if he does get elected.
Go to Top of Page

Brookwood
Advanced Member

USA
2885 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  05:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This fiasco could well be made into a remake of that old classic movie, "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"

Only the names have changed in the last 75 years or so!
Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9575 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  05:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow just when i thought the ignorance was slowing down, you come up with such a pearl of wisdom. i stand in awe of your monumental grotesque thinking
quote:
Originally posted by p3skyking

So is her V JJ broken? Can she show any damage other than the normal mental problems all women suffer from? Women are what they are and men are what they are. Welcome to reality.

No police report, no rape kit, decades ago, obvious political implications. You can't convict a man with no proof. It boils down to a he said, she said, and she is obviously being pumped by someone.

Much ado about nothing. If she was legitimate, she should have spoken up sooner.


Edited by - discusdad on 11/15/2017 05:47:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

shilowar
Advanced Member

USA
35567 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  05:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by He Dog

It wasn't his fault, that 8 year old came on to Moore.

Police say he was well known back when he was just a lawyer for cruising the big mall for young teens.





One of his former colleagues from that time period has apparently come forward and said that he had a reputation for liking the young ones. Like what is happening in Hollywood it is entirely possible for someone with local power to exist for decades and not ever get nailed for their behaviors until the time is just right. Not saying he did any of these things, but I hear things all the time about local judges and attorneys that never come to light in the public. The judicial circle is a tight circle, with alot of power.
Go to Top of Page

mjrfd99
Senior Member

USA
1949 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  07:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anywhere judges are appointed- they are poitical rick gobblers.
Those are the judges who are too incopetant to lie and steal with the regular scumbags. So they gobble the goo and we get the poop ones as judges.
Then they all go golf together and have a circle jerk at the clients and publics expense.
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
23874 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  10:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by discusdad

wow just when i thought the ignorance was slowing down, you come up with such a pearl of wisdom. i stand in awe of your monumental grotesque thinking
quote:
Originally posted by p3skyking

So is her V JJ broken? Can she show any damage other than the normal mental problems all women suffer from? Women are what they are and men are what they are. Welcome to reality.

No police report, no rape kit, decades ago, obvious political implications. You can't convict a man with no proof. It boils down to a he said, she said, and she is obviously being pumped by someone.

Much ado about nothing. If she was legitimate, she should have spoken up sooner.





I live in the real world, not the pansy world.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett


A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum


Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
4975 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  10:48:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If all this false accusation and news continues. What if anything can folk believe. There seems to be little truth anymore.

Seems discrediting and slandering has become a tool of the democrats and media to sway public opinion. Shame and there should be consequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9575 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  12:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the world you live in is very ignorant and lonely for you,
quote:
Originally posted by p3skyking

quote:
Originally posted by discusdad

wow just when i thought the ignorance was slowing down, you come up with such a pearl of wisdom. i stand in awe of your monumental grotesque thinking
quote:
Originally posted by p3skyking

So is her V JJ broken? Can she show any damage other than the normal mental problems all women suffer from? Women are what they are and men are what they are. Welcome to reality.

No police report, no rape kit, decades ago, obvious political implications. You can't convict a man with no proof. It boils down to a he said, she said, and she is obviously being pumped by someone.

Much ado about nothing. If she was legitimate, she should have spoken up sooner.





I live in the real world, not the pansy world.

Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9575 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  12:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
discrediting and slandering the accuser has been SOP since the dawn of time. why? because it works.
quote:
Originally posted by wpageabc

If all this false accusation and news continues. What if anything can folk believe. There seems to be little truth anymore.

Seems discrediting and slandering has become a tool of the democrats and media to sway public opinion. Shame and there should be consequence.

Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
29480 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  12:22:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote


All there are, are allegations.

There is NO PROOF!

There are no police reports, not even any complaints filed anywhere.

What happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?"

“We should not fear the enemy – they will only take your life. Instead, fear the media because they will steal your honor.”


The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
23874 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  12:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by discusdad

the world you live in is very ignorant and lonely for you,


Your world must be very G.ay and fairity for you then? Are you a bottom?

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett


A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum


Go to Top of Page

SP45
Senior Member

1801 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  12:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes it is as is any unlawful physical contact without the consent of the person being touched. That type of conduct is usually explained to people when they are about 3 years old. Many people with power, money and authority have thought themselves exempt from any conduct in which they choose to participate. There are many reasons why victims fail to report crimes. It has always been known in law enforcement that there are many more victims of sex crimes than are reported. Yes there are some false reports (and they should be prosecuted both criminally and civilly) but certainly more unreported incidents than false ones.

quote:
Originally posted by wpageabc

Is grabbing ass a crime?

Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9575 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  2:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you truly are an ignorant ass aren't you.
quote:
Originally posted by p3skyking

quote:
Originally posted by discusdad

the world you live in is very ignorant and lonely for you,


Your world must be very G.ay and fairity for you then? Are you a bottom?

Go to Top of Page

Captplaid
Advanced Member

USA
19737 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  4:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall/amp

A guy who worked at the record barn from 1981 to 1985 remembers Roy Moore as a name on the mall banned list..... That's a reliable source. Yet a mall manager refuses to talk and another says no but the lead is Roy Moore was banned from the mall. And this history mysteriously stopped?

Really. And Clarence Thomas called it a hi-tech lynching.

Henry Bowman 2016
Go to Top of Page

bigoutside
Advanced Member

South Sandwich Islands
18115 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  6:54:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840



All there are, are allegations.

There is NO PROOF!

There are no police reports, not even any complaints filed anywhere.

What happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?"

“We should not fear the enemy – they will only take your life. Instead, fear the media because they will steal your honor.”





I think you are confusing “proof” with some other word.
The women who have come forward have offered their evidence.

What evidence would be compelling to you?

Go to Top of Page

hobo9650
Advanced Member

USA
3588 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  8:37:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like to see all of them take a "lie detector" test. Be nice if all politicians had to take and pass one.
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
29480 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  8:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigoutside

quote:
Originally posted by us55840



All there are, are allegations.

There is NO PROOF!

There are no police reports, not even any complaints filed anywhere.

What happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?"

“We should not fear the enemy – they will only take your life. Instead, fear the media because they will steal your honor.”





I think you are confusing “proof” with some other word.
The women who have come forward have offered their evidence.

What evidence would be compelling to you?





Exactly what evidence have they provided?

Their word? Women lie and usually very well....men lie too.


The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

kimi
Advanced Member

USA
43728 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  9:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dcon12

Not just the Dems, the RINO's want make sure that the Dem's have the Senate sewed up to stop Trump. Don



They are the sorriest of the bunch too!



What's next

A couple of favorite quotes:

"What goes around comes around."

“Abe, climb down from Mt. Rushmore, and vacate the penny. Your days in the pantheon are over, thanks to the scholarship and courage of Thomas J. DiLorenzo.” — Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.



Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
23874 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  9:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840

quote:
Originally posted by bigoutside

quote:
Originally posted by us55840



All there are, are allegations.

There is NO PROOF!

There are no police reports, not even any complaints filed anywhere.

What happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?"

“We should not fear the enemy – they will only take your life. Instead, fear the media because they will steal your honor.”





I think you are confusing “proof” with some other word.
The women who have come forward have offered their evidence.

What evidence would be compelling to you?





Exactly what evidence have they provided?

Their word? Women lie and usually very well....men lie too.





Evidence I would accept is the same as Clinton provided, a white DNA sample in an old pair of panties or on a blue dress, photos of them together, love letters from Moore, something tangible. I haven't seen nothing but innuendo and gossip so far.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett


A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum


Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06


Visit GunBroker.com at: www.gunbroker.com
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the site's User Agreement
Site Map