GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Want Ads (NO 'FOR SALE' or 'FOR TRADE')
 WTB- This Dog Toy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chris8X57

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2017 :  10:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to be able to buy this particular dog toy locally, but no one carries it anymore, and I only find it online in South Africa.

It is the ONLY toy my dog likes and its the first thing she looks for when she wakes up. It is a 'Burly Bounce' by SmartPaw

The company said it used to be sold in the northeast at a store called Woodman's ??

If you have new one, I would be happy to buy it from you.
Thanks, Chris

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24281 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2017 :  10:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are less than six bucks from SA. I order crap from all over the world, China, UK, Poland, Singapore, just to name a few. It looks like a reputable company. Check shipping and order enough to make it worthwhile. It appears SA is the only place on the planet you can find them.

Smartpaw Burly Bounce with Rope

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=73&From=ZAR&To=USD

https://www.petplus.co.za/

ADDENDUM: I found this at the bottom of the shipping page. Contact them:

Pet Plus is a South African website and as such, we mostly only ship within South Africa. If you see something on the website which you wish to purchase and which you cannot obtain in your country, please email us with your requirements and contact details and we will see if we can accommodate you.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett

A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum

Edited by - p3skyking on 12/28/2017 10:27:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

chris8X57

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2017 :  11:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
p3skyking,
Thank you for your response.
I'll go ahead and give them a try..

Wallyworld used to carry this particular dog toy until it got a negative review from some lady whose dog chewed it up. Heck, a dog can chew darn near any toy up if he or she tries hard enough.
Go to Top of Page

B17-P51

Vatican City
1723 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  9:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have some older, private (not a chain store) pet shops around here that do not advertise on the web. Wife (Who now considers this a challenge and knows everything and everyone dog) says she will find it somewhere. This could be just the distraction she needs at -21 degrees.Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

chris8X57

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2017 :  11:39:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I appreciate your wife looking - Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by B17-P51

We have some older, private (not a chain store) pet shops around here that do not advertise on the web. Wife (Who now considers this a challenge and knows everything and everyone dog) says she will find it somewhere. This could be just the distraction she needs at -21 degrees.Thanks!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page