GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Politics
 FBI to release LV shooting motive...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SG
Advanced Member

USA
6375 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  4:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... but not until October of 2018.

I imagine it takes time to doctor all that video footage and evidence in order to cover up the truth behind the massacre.

https://youtu.be/GdYP9ptGe8I

jimdeere
Advanced Member

USA
15750 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  4:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That dog don’t hunt.
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24776 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  5:23:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What he means is there is NO RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY, NO CONNECTION TO TRUMP, THE NRA, OR THE TEA PARTY and no connection to Russia or foreign terrorists. What does that leave but Liberal and Democrat ideology, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and other assorted leftist nutjobs.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett

A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum

Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
7298 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  5:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There will be 1001 tin foil conspiracy theory's on this event. However like the Kenedy assasination. When there is only on gunman and he is dead.

Its anyone's guess why?

Maybe he was just a assclown...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

wifetrained

USA
1830 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  5:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Something has been wrong about that tragedy from the get go and with that announcement it looks even worse.
Go to Top of Page

JohnnyBGood

1248 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  6:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
October, 2018....hmmm....just before the mid-term elections. Hmmm?
Go to Top of Page

rambo rebel
Advanced Member

3524 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  7:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm beginning to think it never even happened, you know like Sandy Hook

there's only one hope for this world. 3:16

Even IF there is no God, what if we just lived our lives as if there were?

If the people who think about changing the world would think about changing themselves, they might accomplish both.
Go to Top of Page

montanajoe

Trinidad and Tobago
46933 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  7:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wifetrained

Something has been wrong about that tragedy from the get go and with that announcement it looks even worse.

Yes,,

GunBroker.com Moderator
The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles
Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
10050 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  7:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you stole this reply from one of the comments didn't you? Plagiarism, you scoundrel!
quote:
Originally posted by p3skyking

What he means is there is NO RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY, NO CONNECTION TO TRUMP, THE NRA, OR THE TEA PARTY and no connection to Russia or foreign terrorists. What does that leave but Liberal and Democrat ideology, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and other assorted leftist nutjobs.

Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24776 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  7:44:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by discusdad

you stole this reply from one of the comments didn't you? Plagiarism, you scoundrel!
quote:

Haha, actually no. Karen Anthony is my Youtube personna. About 10 years ago a gal asked me to see if her boyfriend was cheating or would cheat on her. So I created a personna from from a girl I knew in the fifth grade. The photo was from the internet of Sarah Elizabeth Windsor.
After I turned the results of the probe over to Jennifer, I never bothered to delete the profile since it's totally intergrated into several several sites reinforcing the illusion of a living person.

I may need it again one day.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett

A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum

Go to Top of Page

chiefr
Advanced Member

USA
8728 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  8:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyBGood

October, 2018....hmmm....just before the mid-term elections. Hmmm?

Yep
Go to Top of Page

nmyers
Advanced Member

15630 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2017 :  08:35:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uh, 2 LV hotel security guards were fatally shot yesterday at Arizona Charlie's Decatur, while investigating a disturbance.

I wonder where they were during the concert.......

And, so it begins......

Neal
Go to Top of Page

mnrivrat48

USA
959 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2017 :  12:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I watched a video shortly after the event happening where there was shown with matching sound, muzzle flashes from another shooter position. If that film was doctored they sure did it in a hurry.

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORD ORDER - RESISTANCE IS FUTILE - YOU WILL ASSIMILATE
Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6652 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2018 :  12:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by discusdad

quote:

You forgot about bump stocks and other semi auto gadgets for rapid fire along with oversized magazines with military weapons with cheap leaded ammunition sold in bulk!

I think The Rhino's will eventually go with this ideology of gun control as soon as The White majority keeps dropping in numbers with illegal immigration with no birth control will knock out whites who can't or won't compete in The population explosion or physical work labor jobs. This is coming, believe it or not,democrazy is coming.

serf

Edited by - serf on 01/02/2018 1:57:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

wifetrained

USA
1830 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2018 :  07:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More than 3 months have past and yet we still know squat. There is something seriously wrong with this picture. This isn't about doing a "thorough" investigation this looks increasingly like a cover up.

Even the lawyers representing the victims are frustrated with the lack of information and cooperation with the authorities.
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33779 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2018 :  6:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why should there be ANY reason to delay and hide true information from the public ??? this crap of sealing info for years is a coverup in of itsself
Go to Top of Page

mjrfd99
Advanced Member

USA
2701 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  08:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spasmcreek

why should there be ANY reason to delay and hide true information from the public ??? this crap of sealing info for years is a coverup in of itsself

No reason except it is ALL BS
F'in Bunch of Idiots credibility is as sh***y as the cnn dnc blm and the D+R RICO gang azzwholes.
Go to Top of Page

Don McManus
Advanced Member

USA
25503 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2018 :  3:04:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are going to release a report 1 year after the event.

There was no statement as to releasing a motive, as currently one is not known.

Not really sure what you folks are looking for.

Seems like someone decided that he wanted to kill a bunch of people.

His personal motive could have been headlines and fame, the killing of a perceived type of people, simply blood lust, or any one of a number of other things. Some may provide insight towards prevention in the future, but most will not.

What 'truth' do you seek?

'Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.'
Brad Steele.

'The Constitution that was actually enacted and formally amended creates islands of government powers in a sea of liberty. The judicially redacted constitution creates islands of liberty rights in a sea of governmental powers.'
Randy E. Barnett

CA #3

Go to Top of Page

Waco Waltz
Advanced Member

USA
12290 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2018 :  05:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The skinny on the LV shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xq-D3cUyW8

“There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”
George Orwell, 1984
Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6652 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2018 :  10:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wpageabc

There will be 1001 tin foil conspiracy theory's on this event. However like the Kenedy assasination. When there is only on gunman and he is dead.

Its anyone's guess why?

Maybe he was just a assclown...

Well just maybe it's cause and effect. In the end the cause is to disarm America and the effect is not to let it happen to the last Nation on Earth that has that right to bear arms.

When they can ban nuclear bombs then they can come after my guns.

serf

Edited by - serf on 02/20/2018 10:06:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33779 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2018 :  8:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to me motive is irrelevant except for the FACT that this "info" is being held to be released at a certain time ...which is horse apples and serves NO good other than to further a chosen political agenda....so, who will this directly benefit...waiting minds want to know
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page