GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Politics
 Jews in the media,Wall Street and Washington
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captplaid
Advanced Member

USA
19798 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  11:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate to say it, the older I get the more I don't like what I see with American Jews and their influence in politics.

Everything I see something chelation I ask myself who wrote this and the answer I often the same. Then I ask myself who is promoting this and the answer is often the same.

Who wrote this book against Trump?

Syte we know it is a piece of fiction, but who is taking the brunt of the negative press? Stephen Bannon. Who opposes him? Why are we supposed to believe the Bannon quotes are real? Why is the press not claiming the Bannon parts are fake?

I don't know. Just an example....

I don't like going down this road but it strange so many in the government who want a larger government are Jewish.

I hate it that I'm asking these questions. I also hate the answers I often find.

AM I becoming an "antisemite"?

I look at the Democrat running for Illinois governor and I'd be consider an antisemitic if I used the claims of hate he uses against Rauner and Trump.

Sometimes I wonder if Mel Gibson was right.

Henry Bowman 2016

Sam06
Advanced Member

11995 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  11:44:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
AM I becoming an "antisemite"?

I would not say that.

The problem is they are mostly libtards. I have never understood that either.

If I was a Jew I would be a conservative, gun owning SOB. I just don't understand why the majority of jews are so lefty. They should understand they are going to be one of the 1st targets under a lefty regime.............just look at Europe.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

djh860
Advanced Member

USA
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  12:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you are. I'm very conservative and I always have been but I work in the money business and Jewish people are over represented in those industries. I've come to think of the as them as finest quality of people. Trustworthy, honest intelligent and direct. They also tend to be quite liberal. Maybe this is why you see them writing stories that you don't like.
Go to Top of Page

HandLoad
Advanced Member

15094 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  12:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@CaptPlaid: wrong words! Chelation? Syte?

Jews are Folks. Some good, some bad.

Their religion prompts them towards liberalism.

IMHO, the more Thoughtful and engaged Jews are more Conservative, less Liberal.

Laudate Nomen!
Go to Top of Page

nemesisenforcer
Advanced Member

10625 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  12:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Breaking news from the 19th century

Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all full up here.

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
—H L Mencken

"Here's a toast to virgins and lesbians: THANKS FOR NOTHIN!!!!!"

"I don't know which disgusts me more: your cowardice or your stupidity."

"HISTORY, CULTURE, TRADITION. THESE ARE NOT CONCEPTS; THEY ARE SOUVENIRS I KEEP IN MY DEN AS PAPERWEIGHTS!!!"

". . . greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."
Gordon Gekko

START STOCKPILING AMMUNITION AND DONG BAGS.

Go to Top of Page

shilowar
Advanced Member

USA
36045 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  12:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't see Bannon out denying the quotes attributed to him. I do think identifying Jews as the issue out of all the liberals and leftists bent on taking down Trump is a bit troublesome.
Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
5701 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  1:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Goldman Saks, NY Times, examples of Jews in powerful places. Hollywood as well, Mel Gibson certainly was right there. How does Israel get over 30 billion in aid each year? Must be Washington...

Yes captain seems you and Mel are onto something here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

nmyers
Advanced Member

15428 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  1:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trump is like a cat chasing a laser dot across the kitchen floor; he can't help himself, it's in his nature. A normal person would have responded to Bannon's charges, "I'm too busy running this country to pay attention", & that would have been the last he spoke on the subject. But, no, he rose to the bait & once again reverted to the 12 year old boy trapped inside the body of a grown man.

Most of the wealth, power, & money in this country belongs to the Episcopalians, not the Jews. But, the Episcopalians aren't going to argue with you, they like keeping a low profile.

There is a pro-freedom group of enlightened Jews in the US: http://jpfo.org/
But, they get no coverage from the mainstream media, who are endeared to the Violence Policy Center. The most insidious power of the media is the power to ignore.

Neal
Go to Top of Page

Captplaid
Advanced Member

USA
19798 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  5:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no problem with Israel, but the American Jews and usually the worst of the the Democrats as far as supporting Communism and "capitalism" where it requires someone else to lose for them to profit. I really don't want to notice these things but in the last 3 years it is becoming more obvious.

Henry Bowman 2016
Go to Top of Page

skicat
Advanced Member

13833 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2018 :  11:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HandLoad

@CaptPlaid: wrong words! Chelation? Syte?

Jews are Folks. Some good, some bad.

Their religion prompts them towards liberalism.

IMHO, the more Thoughtful and engaged Jews are more Conservative, less Liberal.

Paraphrasing from a talk on this subject by Dennis Prager, he noted the majority of Jews in the US are non practicing and somewhat secular in their beliefs. These are the liberal jewish faction. The orthodox jews are almost completely conservative.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Ron Paul

“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
- Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page