GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Botswana is angry, Oh My
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ricci Wright
Advanced Member

USA
3909 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  3:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are they still even a country?? Never mind, who cares?? Is anyone surprised the dems and rinos are siding with the back water countries over the USA?? NO, of course not!!
https://www.theroot.com/haiti-botswana-and-other-alleged-poophole-countries-c-1822026253

"Fight like the third monkey on the ramp of Noah's Ark"

reload999
Advanced Member

USA
2883 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  3:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would you prefer that your new next-door neighbor came from Botswana, Haiti, Nigeria, or Norway?

I cannot think of a single country populated & run by black or even brown people that I would care to visit, let alone live. Face it Libs, they ARE s**tholes
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

32531 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  3:36:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when they can properly feed, medicate, house and improve the lifstyle of their own country without countless handouts, then and only then can they complain about a truism
Go to Top of Page

Ricci Wright
Advanced Member

USA
3909 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  3:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I cannot think of a single country populated & run by black or even brown people that I would care to visit, let alone live. Face it Libs, they ARE s**tholes"
You can probably say much the same about cities as well as countries.

"Fight like the third monkey on the ramp of Noah's Ark"
Go to Top of Page

reload999
Advanced Member

USA
2883 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  3:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True enough, Ricci.
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

11990 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  3:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reload999

Would you prefer that your new next-door neighbor came from Botswana, Haiti, Nigeria, or Norway?

I cannot think of a single country populated & run by black or even brown people that I would care to visit, let alone live. Face it Libs, they ARE s**tholes

That is because there are none.

One thing most people don't know is that Haiti has been ruled by bl#cks longer than any other country.

The country's in Africa are for the most part fake country's created by Europeans like most of the Middle East was.

Botswana is actually not too bad.

You want to see a real poophole go to Sierra Leon or Liberia.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

bullshot
Advanced Member

9149 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  4:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hmmmmmmmm .......... (Jeopardy theme music ...........) that's a tough one.

Go to Top of Page

hillbille
Advanced Member

7333 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  4:11:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Alot would depend on how big her chest is, and how much clothes she wears.......
Go to Top of Page

Ditch-Runner
Advanced Member

USA
14642 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  4:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yes there so great and treat the people so well ..
think that's why everyone is trying to leave same with Mexico
Go to Top of Page

bpost
Advanced Member

Azerbaijan
36961 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  4:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ain't too worried about them and what they think. 2.25 million people with a 2016 GDP of 15 billion bucks, 17K per capita.

Since 2004, Botswana has received over $750 million in support from the U.S. Presidentís Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) which promotes sustainable, high-quality, cost-effective HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care interventions. In 2016, PEPFAR provided approximately $41 million in programs and commodity support to Botswana. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has worked in Botswana since 1995 to strengthen tuberculosis (TB) control through public health research; in 2001 the partnership expanded to include HIV/AIDS programs as an implementing agency of PEPFAR. USAID has helped implement PEPFAR in Botswana since 2003. CDC, USAID, the Department of Defense and Peace Corps support a comprehensive HIV/AIDs program linking communities to health facilities to reduce new infections and put HIV positive people on life saving treatment in order to achieve epidemic control. Together the United States and Botswana are leading the way in community-based and cutting edge approaches to addressing the epidemic. This includes the four-year, $64 million partnership between the Botswana Ministry of Health, CDC, and the Harvard School of Public Health to determine whether coordinated and strengthened community-based HIV prevention methods stop the spread of the virus better than the standard methods offered individually today.

I am a practicing Curmudgeon, someone that hates hypocrisy and pretense and has the temerity to say so.

Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
5669 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  5:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like Trump said. The heck with these low life countries. We have enough ignorant already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

fideau
Advanced Member

USA
11786 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  5:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The same words would be an apt description of the United States if dimotards/libturds like Durban, Clinkton and that commie Sanders had their way.

Jim

"This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok."
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

11990 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  6:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fideau

The same words would be an apt description of the United States if dimotards/libturds like Durban, Clinkton and that commie Sanders had their way.

+1

They need to emigrate.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

yoshmyster
Advanced Member

15337 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  8:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The way I see it if their country wasn't a Sh--hole they wouldn't be immigrating/emigrating legally or illegally. Can't fix or won't fix their country so why take them in when they enter illegally? I guess they're used to having their country colonized and they can't function otherwise.
Go to Top of Page

alias

USA
271 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  11:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:

Alot would depend on how big her chest is, and how much clothes she wears.......

See 1960's National Geographic for information about the first three. I'll settle for the Norwegian, thanks.
Go to Top of Page

shilowar
Advanced Member

USA
36032 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  03:53:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ricci Wright

"I cannot think of a single country populated & run by black or even brown people that I would care to visit, let alone live. Face it Libs, they ARE s**tholes"
You can probably say much the same about cities as well as countries.

Yep and I don't visit those places!
Go to Top of Page

pwillie
Advanced Member

USA
24981 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  08:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vietnam,went through 20+ years of war, and has became a productive nation......why?...because of a work ethic...discipline is lacking in the Afrikan Nations. Blacks are an entertainment culture,they exceed very well...
Go to Top of Page

djh860
Advanced Member

USA
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  09:34:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess since Botswana and Haiti aren't fooeyholes all the liberals will be sending their kids to school there or taking vacation there.
Go to Top of Page

gartman

USA
369 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  10:05:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After all the wailing from the news people I haven't heard a single one say Trump was wrong in his assessment.
Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9811 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  1:24:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if/when he was supposed to have made these remarks, who was their to hear them? i have heard it was advisors, and i have also heard it was legislators in the mix..so who are these people?
Go to Top of Page

Smitty500mag
Advanced Member

USA
9702 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  1:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We temporally interrupt this program to bring you a news update from Africa: Africa will no longer be accepting foreign aid from the USA until Trump apologizes for his truthful statements.

Go to Top of Page

asop
Advanced Member

4842 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  6:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well if they are that pissed hopefully they won't cut off the aid they have been sending us for all these years
Go to Top of Page

hillbille
Advanced Member

7333 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  7:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by asop

Well if they are that pissed hopefully they won't cut off the hiv/ aids they have been sending us for all these years

fixed it....
Go to Top of Page

asop
Advanced Member

4842 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  7:31:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh! So very true
Go to Top of Page

gunnut505
Advanced Member

USA
9299 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2018 :  10:54:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look at an aerial view of Haiti/Dominican Republic; notice which side of the island still has foliage.
Haitians are still slashing and burning everything that grew since time began; Dominicans harvest tobacco, make it into cigars, and increase their economy.
Aristide and his US paid army stripped the country of an economy, and made Haiti as bad as hithole as Nelson Mandela made Rhodesia/S. Africa.
The meme of giving productive farmland to "veterans" has bankrupted the breadbasket, driven Whites out, and will never be able to be self-sufficient again.

Perhaps if the US adopted a foreign strategy that precludes financial aid to countries that persist in "necklacing" or consuming political opponents, there might be some changes made.

"Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit" --OVID

"It never hurts to help!"--EEEK the Cat
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

32531 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2018 :  11:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
first you have to get the stupid out of American govt that keeps supporting foreign failure to learn or improve anything...bet there is not a chart of all our foreign aid percentage by country that was stolen by the elites and/or squandered or disappeared like the TONS of CASH that was sent to iraq and disappeared
Go to Top of Page

mag00
Advanced Member

2508 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2018 :  11:51:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gartman

After all the wailing from the news people I haven't heard a single one say Trump was wrong in his assessment.

Nailed it...

If anything can go right, it will go right and at the best possible time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page