GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 I would send this bi'ch home(Update)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sam06
Advanced Member

12888 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  8:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This punk doesn't want to play the game and protested the opening ceremony;

link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5372069/Skater-Shani-Davis-boycotts-olympic-opening-race-row.html

C&P
Erin Hamlin has led Team USA out for the start of the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang after being named as flag carrier ahead of Shani Davis, who boycotted the ceremony.

Hamlin, a four-time Olympian and winner of a luge bronze medal at the 2014 Sochi games, beamed a broad smile as she led out the athletes competing at the games in South Korea to the accompaniment of 'Gangnam Style'.

The 31-year-old was chosen in a tie-breaking coin toss with speedskater Shani Davis, one of just a few black athletes in Team USA, who says he should have been chosen to carry the Stars and Stripes.

Davis, 35, a five-time Olympian who has won two gold medals and two silver medals, lost after a vote among sports federations represented at the games ended in a draw.
A U.S. speed skating spokesman said Davis had not originally planned to march in the parade of nations later on Friday, but would have made an exception if he had been chosen as flag-bearer.

'Shani won't march in the parade. It was never part of his plans. He is fully focused on his first race and is concentrating on that,' the spokesman said.

In an angry tweet, Davis, took a shot at Hamlin, the holder of a single bronze medal.

'I am an American and when I won the 1000m in 2010 I became the first American to 2-peat in that event,' Davis wrote on Twitter in the early hours of Thursday.

He then slammed Team USA for 'dishonorably' tossing a coin to decide who would have the honor of carrying the flag.

'No problem. I can wait until 2022,' he added before using the hashtag #BlackHistoryMonth2018.'

The reaction has not gone down well with fans who dubbed Davis a 'baby', 'spoiled' and said his reaction was a case of 'sour grapes'.

He tweeted again today, in what appears to be another a thinly veiled jibe at Team USA who have already faced criticism over the lack of diversity in their 2018 Winter team.

'It has been such an honor to have represented the greatest, most diverse country in the world at the last five Winter Games during the same month as #blackhistorymonth #goTeamUSA.

'Watch 'Origins of Black History Month'.'

What a punk!

Send him home, I don't want a bitch like that representing me.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.

Edited by - Sam06 on 02/13/2018 11:19:55 AM

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33999 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  8:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why...he be a SPECIAL NIGERIAN....
Go to Top of Page

bpost
Advanced Member

Azerbaijan
37577 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  8:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
His being black has more meaning to him that being an American. His childish attitude is common in the black victim culture so celebrated by today's dolts.

I am a practicing Curmudgeon, someone that hates hypocrisy and pretense and has the temerity to say so.

Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30972 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  8:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spasmcreek

why...he be a SPECIAL NIGERIAN....

WITHOUT A DOUBT.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ 1966-1968 USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

pulsarnc

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  9:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He needs to get his head out of his butt. He excelled at what he does and got picked for the team on his accomplishments as a skater not because he was black .So he is pissed because they didn't pick him and blames it on being black ,so maybe he should just pack his bags go home and cry on oprahs shoulder a while

don't pick a fight with an old man ,if he is to old to fight he will just shoot you
Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
14337 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  9:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Screw him he wasn't going to march unless he was chosen flag boy and now he is pissed he wasn't chosen.

March your arse home boy, would be my answer.
Go to Top of Page

Flying Clay Disk
Advanced Member

USA
31747 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  10:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Luge...couldn't be a better sport!

100mph headfirst into a concrete post! YAY!

Later!

FCD

"Fortes et liber"

Edited by - Flying Clay Disk on 02/09/2018 10:36:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

fideau
Advanced Member

USA
11948 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  12:06:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope he loses to a North Korean.

Jim

"This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok."
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
Advanced Member

26051 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  07:03:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why he brought race into it, is beside me. All he did was, stir the pot that Obama created, a little more. You would think the nation would heal after 50+ years of segregation ending, but people like him, are making it slide backwards Hope he breaks a leg, Literally.

Edited by - Oakie on 02/10/2018 07:04:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

mjrfd99
Advanced Member

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  07:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another brainwashed moron.
Democraps would be DOA without their ignorance

Edited by - mjrfd99 on 02/10/2018 07:14:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33999 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  09:06:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
need to send his block azz home by JET....rest of the world is laughihg at AMERICA for his UN-USA display WHILE NK AND SK APPEAR UNITED....he has disgraced his country and his special self
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

12888 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:24:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Wow what a credit to the team. 1st he boycotts the opening cermony and then the best he can do is 19th???????

C&P
Shani Davis, the American speedskater who boycotted the opening ceremonies last Friday after losing a coin flip to determine the flag bearer for the US team, finished 19th in the 1,500-meter event on Tuesday.

Davis, 35, was faced with questions about a tweet in which he suggested he was denied the flag bearer honor because of his race.

After his disappointing finish Tuesday at Gangneung Ice Arena in South Korea, he asked the press to stick to the topic of skating.

'Before we started this interview we were sticking to skating-only questions, so I would like to focus on skating-only questions,' Davis told USA Today.

The Chicago native was, of course, asked about his tweet on Thursday in which he slammed the 'dishonorable' coin flip that was won by Olympic teammate Erin Hamlin.

Hamlin, a luge competitor, was chosen to carry the flag at the head of the American delegation during the opening ceremonies.

'I am an American and when I won the 1000m in 2010 I became the first American to 2-peat in that event,' he wrote on Twitter.

'@TeamUSA dishonorably tossed a coin to decide its 2018 flag bearer. No problem. I can wait until 2022. #BlackHistoryMonth2018 #PyeongChang2018.'

On Monday, however, Davis said he was 'over' not being picked to bear the flag.

'It happened for the better, I probably needed the rest anyway,' Davis told Dutch newspaper Nederlandse Omroep.

'But you know, once every four years, my fifth Olympics, I thought it would be really special to hold the flag. I guess the USOC and other people thought differently.'

To these millennials everything is about rayce, we can thank barry sotero for that.

link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5386257/Shani-Davis-comes-19th-1-500-meter-event.html

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

50934 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  1:27:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Put him on a bus to North Korea and let them sort it all out.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33999 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  1:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
one can only hope this twit is BENCHED by 2022...maybe carry a flag on oprah and make a buck or two
Go to Top of Page

austin20
Advanced Member

USA
29656 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  8:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Embarassment
Go to Top of Page

BoltactionMan

1738 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  8:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just saw where he finished 19th today. I'll just let that fact stand for what it may.

KC

”The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20.”
~Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page