GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Women have no standards
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

nemesisenforcer
Advanced Member

10827 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll have to save the details for a longer post, but since The ExWife left, I've been fairly drowning in female attention of the highest quality.

The amazing part is I almost have more than one at any given time. They all know about each other and none of them like it, but all of them accept it. Why? Because, as they've all told me, it's better to have a piece of me even if they have to share me, than have none of me at all. WTH??????

I'm middle aged, bald, a raving lunatic, a gun nut, probably a drug addict, I still collect action figures, I started training jiu jitsu as a mid life crisis, I live in chaos, I treat them like absolute garbage most of the time, and they keep coming back for more. And there's a seemingly never ending supply of new ones to boot.

So, in summation, women have no standards.

Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all full up here.

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
—H L Mencken

"Here's a toast to virgins and lesbians: THANKS FOR NOTHIN!!!!!"

"I don't know which disgusts me more: your cowardice or your stupidity."

"HISTORY, CULTURE, TRADITION. THESE ARE NOT CONCEPTS; THEY ARE SOUVENIRS I KEEP IN MY DEN AS PAPERWEIGHTS!!!"

". . . greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."
Gordon Gekko

START STOCKPILING AMMUNITION AND DONG BAGS.

He Dog
Advanced Member

Italy
45466 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You appear to be a little short on class, so women without standards would fit.

Wonder if they talk about you the way you talk about them?

~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets Founding Member ~
Go to Top of Page

gjshaw
Advanced Member

9255 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see that Sam Malone of Cheers was your mentor and idol as well. It’s all good just some better than others. . You’ll outgrow it in time wihen the right woman comes around.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"
Go to Top of Page

nemesisenforcer
Advanced Member

10827 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by He Dog

but they should know better. They're all educated, professional, middle class, and worldly women, not trailer trash or ghetto rats.

I sense disapproval in your post, Dog, but I'm just trying to state the case as objectively as possible.

Want another mind blower?

I've had to pursue virtually NONE of them. Almost every single one of them has literally, not figuratively or hyperbolically, shown up at my house uninvited to let me violate them.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
—H L Mencken

"HISTORY, CULTURE, TRADITION. THESE ARE NOT CONCEPTS; THEY ARE SOUVENIRS I KEEP IN MY DEN AS PAPERWEIGHTS!!!"

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."
Gordon Gekko

Go to Top of Page

nemesisenforcer
Advanced Member

10827 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gjshaw

I see that Sam Malone of Cheers was your mentor and idol as well. It’s all good just some better than others. . You’ll outgrow it in time wihen the right woman comes around.

Better men (and women) than you have predicted exactly the same thing, and been proven wrong.

—H L Mencken

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Gordon Gekko

Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
16150 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:41:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are two type of women that that's world, the ones the class and the ones without class

The ones you speak up have no class and I don't care if they're educated, middle-aged, or worldly. Even some royalties have no class

But you got to love a a woman that looks classy but in fact has no class. After my dearly Departed wife passed on, I relished in those types. Trust me there's no future in it... They're fun to play w and and they're a dime a dozen, hence is why you have them coming out your ears. but you never want to marry you one. And they know most guys won't marry them, that's why they're willing to hang around and and be treated like crap just in case they get lucky...

Trust me, been there done that. Ended up finding out it was just a big waste of time. You too will find out when you're ready to settle back down, that they're a waste of time. But I do have to say, it was a fun waste of time

Edited by - remingtonoaks on 02/13/2018 12:42:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

iceracerx
Advanced Member

USA
8445 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  01:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well, isn't that special?"
Go to Top of Page

11b6r
Advanced Member

USA
15891 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  02:34:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When our sons turned 15 I had the talk with them. I explained that while they would never admit it, girls got just as horny as guys do. And there was a possibility that one (or more) of those demure blushing young things could, when he expected it the least, kick his feet out from under him, and beat him to the ground.

We talked about why this could be a bad idea- but knowing teenagers, also talked about birth control. And before this ignites a firestorm of comments, from the teen pregnancy rates, SOMEONE is doing a lousy job of talking to THEIR kids.

As far as the women that Nemesis has mentioned, class has little to do with this. If THEY are unattached, and so is he, the urge is to ..... attach. And no, this is NOT a new thing.

De gustibus non est disputandum

"Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine."
Go to Top of Page

yoshmyster
Advanced Member

16140 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  03:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd say they think there's a chance they can "change" you.
Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
16150 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  04:28:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 11b6r

When our sons turned 15 I had the talk with them. I explained that while they would never admit it, girls got just as horny as guys do. And there was a possibility that one (or more) of those demure blushing young things could, when he expected it the least, kick his feet out from under him, and beat him to the ground.

We talked about why this could be a bad idea- but knowing teenagers, also talked about birth control. And before this ignites a firestorm of comments, from the teen pregnancy rates, SOMEONE is doing a lousy job of talking to THEIR kids.

As far as the women that Nemesis has mentioned, class has little to do with this. If THEY are unattached, and so is he, the urge is to ..... attach. And no, this is NOT a new thing.

De gustibus non est disputandum

You won't get a firestorm for me, I actually gave my kids condoms...

Go to Top of Page

Cornflk1
Advanced Member

USA
3105 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  04:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe it's the size and how you play with your "action" figure
Go to Top of Page

Brookwood
Advanced Member

USA
4123 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  05:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'll have to save the details for a longer post"

If you start typing now, maybe before the sun comes up we'll all be able to get a better understanding of "the life of a single guy"

Photo's are always a plus as well!
Go to Top of Page

guns-n-painthorses
Advanced Member

6713 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  05:28:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quit hanging out at the retirement home.
Go to Top of Page

gjshaw
Advanced Member

9255 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  05:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guns-n-painthorses

quit hanging out at the retirement home.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"
Go to Top of Page

bpost
Advanced Member

Azerbaijan
37577 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  07:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been happily divorced for over 10 years now. I have a so called Girl Friend but we are more just casual friends now seeing each other very seldom talking once a week or so.

I am content alone, I have my new nut-case doggie Noy to fly with me and do as I dang well please when I dang well please. If I want companionship I will hit myself in the head with a hammer to get that silly notion gone.

Alone, but not lonely is a great place to be. Being content with life, and I am, is even better.

I am a practicing Curmudgeon, someone that hates hypocrisy and pretense and has the temerity to say so.

Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
10075 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  07:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hate to break your bubble there Casanova, but you are a boy toy, a safe alternative for these women to get some strange.
Go to Top of Page

mjrfd99
Advanced Member

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  07:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My old captain lives in the Villages. Gets more than I could ever imagine at the geezer ranch.
He has what every woman there wants.
1-pension
2-pulse
Got talked into a 40th class reunion.
All I can say is "Me too"
But I liked it
Go to Top of Page

chiefr
Advanced Member

USA
8807 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  07:24:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you are enjoying life and some posters are envious.
Go to Top of Page

Kodiakk
Advanced Member

USA
5065 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  07:41:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nemesisenforcer

quote:

but they should know better. They're all educated, professional, middle class, and worldly women, not trailer trash or ghetto rats.

I sense disapproval in your post, Dog, but I'm just trying to state the case as objectively as possible.

Want another mind blower?

I've had to pursue virtually NONE of them. Almost every single one of them has literally, not figuratively or hyperbolically, shown up at my house uninvited to let me violate them.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Got the same thing going since my divorce. I'm talking ages 22-42, short, tall, fat, slim, business executives, nurses, school teachers, minister, and the list goes on. All just throwing it at me. I loved it at first, but dang I got tired.

I am in a committed relationship now though. Perfect woman though. She's game to try all my hobbies like hunting, shark fishing in kayaks, makes more money then I do, works out on a regular basis, her family is amazing people that I really like and that like me as well, and most importantly willing to move to Alaska with me. Drop dead beautiful with a great attitude on top of all that. I'm cashing out with this one.

God made man, Sam Colt made all men equal.

Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. Albert Einstein

Question with boldness.
Go to Top of Page

jimdeere
Advanced Member

USA
15875 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can’t tell if he’s bragging or complaining.

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26726 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some don't.

Neither do some men.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.

Go to Top of Page

Horse Plains Drifter
Advanced Member

Botswana
30849 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jimdeere

I can’t tell if he’s bragging or complaining.

81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad

CA #8....3%

Go to Top of Page

cowboy77845

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TMI.. TMI.
Go to Top of Page

chollagardens
Advanced Member

USA
4303 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No standards usually means STDs.
Go to Top of Page

DBV

1918 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  09:24:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rest assured that any woman who will "throw it at you" is also throwing it at everyone else. You can keep that stuff. GROSS!!!
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
6132 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  09:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like almost anywhere South of the U.S. border to the tip of South America. Knowing that, it's not a stretch to believe this poster.

My wife has to make it known she'll "kick azzz" but even then they'll try. Think she sleeps with one eye open.

About being older,, the prostitutes have an "old folks" special for less than two bucks on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Looks,, lots 0f 8+ HOWEVER the educated ones, like teachers and lawyers are less aggressive. They don't attack or molest but would like to drop by and talk about whatever comes up.

I'd say a person would need to make at least $1000 a month.
Go to Top of Page

o b juan

2475 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  10:05:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
original poster with 106,000 posts

has nothing to do but imagine things. Why not write a Murder Mystery?

That almost assuredly signifys he is full of BS

"My guns have killed fewer people than Ted Kennedy's Swimming or driving ability"
"Where is the Birth Certificate?"
Who Vetted him ?
"See the target"
Go to Top of Page

He Dog
Advanced Member

Italy
45466 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  10:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Yes, you are clearly a very sensitive and perceptive guy.

~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets Founding Member ~
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33999 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:07:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, this has been a breath of fresh air
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

50934 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:51:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe it has something to do with your low standards?

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

Don McManus
Advanced Member

USA
25568 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have discovered that there are women who enjoy sex.

Not really news, but if you are happy and they are happy, don't see any harm in enjoying yourselves.

I also don't see where the low standards piece comes into play. One would assume all involved are single, uncommitted and simply out to enjoy life.

So enjoy.

'Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.'
Brad Steele.

'The Constitution that was actually enacted and formally amended creates islands of government powers in a sea of liberty. The judicially redacted constitution creates islands of liberty rights in a sea of governmental powers.'
Randy E. Barnett

CA #3

Go to Top of Page

hillbille
Advanced Member

7670 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Don McManus

Not really news, but if you are happy and they are happy, don't see any harm in enjoying yourselves.

I also don't see where the low standards piece comes into play. One would assume all involved are single, uncommitted and simply out to enjoy life.

So enjoy.

agree, while in some eyes on here both sides may be low standards, who cares it is his/your life if you can live with yourself and no one is hurt enjoy, years ago when I was in the marines it was the same way, never went looking for it, but they allways seemed to find you. have fun at your own risk, and yes you would be suprised how many women are as horny or hornier than men.
Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
7514 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Life is what you make it...

So enjoy life while you can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

TrinityScrimshaw
Advanced Member

USA
9149 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven’t had that problem, if in fact it is a problem...

I am happily marrided, and have been for 37 years. I don’t hunt for it, and wouldn’t know if it was hunting for me...

Back when I was in my early twenty’s, and single, I worked as a bouncer at several different clubs & bars. There were all types of ladies coming & going in these places.

This was back in the disco era, and most were single without dates. I never once felt I was being hit on, and I wasn’t some ugly duckling either. I was a single straight well built guy that if I tired could find a girl if I wanted, but I didn’t go hunting for one. I’ll admit I came across several that I would have, but most all didn’t give me a second glance.

However, as soon as I put a wedding band on all bets were off. I had strange women coming out of the wood work at these clubs hitting on me. I got some stories, but I try not to think about them. I think they felt I was now a safe bet not to bite back, either that are they may have perceived me as a challenge they had to concur.

Several months after I got married I quit bouncing because of this. I didn’t want the temptation...

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)
Go to Top of Page

asphalt cowboy
Advanced Member

7396 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Maybe it has something to do with your low standards?

Hi/low standards only apply to the individual setting those standards. At least as far as the initial act is concerned.

The secondary act, public boasting, is where standards become a collective group issue. The fact that no names were mentioned lends at least some tiny bit of redeeming value to his standards.

I might curse because roses have thorns, or I might rejoice because thorns have roses.
Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
14337 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  1:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just goes to show how few decent men they have available to choose from!

My guess is you are rather happy that you have found out you can still get some action.

Good luck :)

Go to Top of Page

rambo rebel
Advanced Member

3539 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  1:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
highest quality? are we talking social status or the grade of the cooter itself? if it's the coot then I'd like to know how you "grade" them or should it be de-grade them?

you grade them on tightness? smell? how fast they get wet, color of the carpet, carpet pile (shag or loop), no carpet, lip size? proximity to the "back door" what?

there's only one hope for this world. 3:16

Even IF there is no God, what if we just lived our lives as if there were?

If the people who think about changing the world would think about changing themselves, they might accomplish both.
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30972 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  1:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

So enjoy.

I agree 100%. And from past experiences, they come from every social class and background.

Some just looking for fun and some believing they can 'catch' you, some seeking 'revenge' against their cheating boyfriend/husband, some want a little 'companionship' for a person that doesn't blab to everyone and some just horny. However, the females reasons for 'casual sex' are a complex as they are.

For consenting adults, sex perfectly legal in every state.

Enjoy yourself.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ 1966-1968 USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

austin20
Advanced Member

USA
29656 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  2:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

So enjoy.

What he said
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30972 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  2:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'll have to save the details for a longer post, but since The ExWife left, I've been fairly drowning in female company of the highest quality.

The amazing part is I almost have more than one at any given time. They all know about each other and none of them like it, but all of them accept it. Why? Because, as they've all told me, it's better to have a piece of me even if they have to share me, than have none of me at all. WTH??????

I'm middle aged, bald, a raving lunatic, a gun nut, probably a drug addict, I still collect action figures, I started training jiu jitsu as a mid life crisis, I live in chaos, I treat them like absolute garbage most of the time, and they keep coming back for more. And there's a seemingly never ending supply of new ones to boot.

Just wondering, if men do the same thing, what "standards" do they have

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ 1966-1968 USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968

Edited by - us55840 on 02/13/2018 2:35:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

50934 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  4:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840

quote:

I'll have to save the details for a longer post, but since The ExWife left, I've been fairly drowning in female company of the highest quality.

Just wondering, if men do the same thing, what "standards" do they have

Basically, my point above.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
16150 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  5:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just remember when you're doing Sally, Dee Dee is doing Tommy. Hope you are using condoms

Only the homeliest of women who has to pay men to have sex with them would sit at home by themselves when they know you're out playing with another woman.

Edited by - remingtonoaks on 02/13/2018 5:59:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
6132 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  7:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A woman is like a dresser, some mens always running through it's drawers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1WZqt6pgLQ&list=RDW1WZqt6pgLQ&t=76

Edited by - droptop on 02/13/2018 7:17:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

shilowar
Advanced Member

USA
36905 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  7:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Treat a whore like a princess, and a princess like a whore. They love being treated badly. Just don't marry one of them, ride hard and hang up wet.
Go to Top of Page

mjrfd99
Advanced Member

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  06:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wild ones made for wild times.
And a few stab wounds
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26726 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  08:43:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The old saying is that you have sex with everyone your partner has ever had sex with, from the standpoint of communicable disease.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.

Go to Top of Page

nunn
Administrator

USA
37826 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  08:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I met a few women such as nemesisenforcer described, more than a few, really, during my "year of behaving badly." They could be a lot of fun, but that's not who I am, not how I was raised.

After a time, my conscience got to bothering me. Maybe it was the Holy Spirit moving in my life, directing me toward the way I should go. So, I broke up with all of them. Most were angry, and I couldn't blame them.

One very well educated, very classy, very nice lady asked me "Why?"

I replied, "The way I'm treating you isn't right. A lady like you deserves better."

She asked me to elaborate, so I explained: "After we have finished doing what we do, I find myself wishing you would just disappear."

Her answer, and one that flabbergasted me: "I don't mind."

So ended my "year of behaving badly." It was followed by a nearly-year-long period of celibacy and introspection. Then I met, dated, and married my third ex-wife.

I'm currently on #4. Our 13th anniversary is in a few days. This has been my longest marriage so far, and I predict it shall be my last. I like being married; it just took four tries to get it right, I reckon.

GunBroker.com Moderator

The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Retired Texas Peace Officer/FFL Dealer

Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net

My GunBroker auctions: http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=3012

Go to Top of Page

shilowar
Advanced Member

USA
36905 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  09:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She doesn't mind.....sounds like a hooker. You don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave.
Go to Top of Page

pwillie
Advanced Member

USA
25711 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  09:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....nothing like a good"Soap"!......where have all the women gone...??
Go to Top of Page

nemesisenforcer
Advanced Member

10827 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  12:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pwillie

You've actually hit on the prevailing theory as to why these women keep coming around.

—H L Mencken

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Gordon Gekko

Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6750 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  12:41:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by pwillie

You've actually hit on the prevailing theory as to why these women keep coming around.

They get to eat the cake and keep it too! Especially with child support and welfare giveaways for the welfare queens. The Hispanics women with anchor babies from Central America coming here illegal is the new wave too!

serf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5wCxxUX7M
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page