GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Oregon Eyeball Worms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24519 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poor girl.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/thelazia-gulosa-us-woman-becomes-010718939.html

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett

A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

A ship does not sail with yesterdays wind. The Walking Drum

iceracerx
Advanced Member

USA
8231 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What kind of morons are being produced @ Journalism school these days?

Who writes this kind of crap?

quote:
Eye worms usually cause irritation but no lasting damage. They can potentially cause corneal scarring and even blindness if left untreated.
Go to Top of Page

roswellnative
Advanced Member

Finland
8545 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  2:14:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
link contains virus careful

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
13880 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  2:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope it can't give you eye worms!

quote:
Originally posted by roswellnative

Go to Top of Page

asphalt cowboy
Advanced Member

7372 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  2:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How does something as simple as a fly landing on her face equate to a scabby puss oozing snatch?

I might curse because roses have thorns, or I might rejoice because thorns have roses.
Go to Top of Page

Don McManus
Advanced Member

USA
25304 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  3:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by asphalt cowboy

How does something as simple as a fly landing on her face equate to a scabby puss oozing snatch?

Just another ridiculous conflation of unrelated concepts.

'Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.'
Brad Steele.

'The Constitution that was actually enacted and formally amended creates islands of government powers in a sea of liberty. The judicially redacted constitution creates islands of liberty rights in a sea of governmental powers.'
Randy E. Barnett

CA #3

Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24519 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  4:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Don McManus

quote:

I wouldn't expect backward provincials such as yourselves to know of such things, but even hillbillies like you have heard of "hoof and mouth" disease right?

Well, this is "eye and pie" disease.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been anywhere or done anything
Sackett

A man who has not known many women cannot appreciate the value of one. The Walking Drum

A man's success he can share with others, his troubles are his own. Comstock Lode

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

50200 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  4:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The OP obviously spends a good amount of time dwelling on his own circumstance and projecting.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24519 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  5:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

quote:

The OP obviously spends a good amount of time dwelling on his own circumstance and projecting.

Ah, another imperfect chump to show up at the table empty handed but with an open mouth. Don't you live in the same area with the worms?

Sackett

Go to Top of Page

select-fire
Advanced Member

55302 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  5:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mogley98

Hope it can't give you eye worms!

quote:
Originally posted by roswellnative

Go to Top of Page

Don McManus
Advanced Member

USA
25304 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  8:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by p3skyking

quote:

quote:

I wouldn't expect backward provincials such as yourselves to know of such things, but even hillbillies like you have heard of "hoof and mouth" disease right?

Then you will understand a dick head reference.

Brad Steele.

'The Constitution that was actually enacted and formally amended creates islands of government powers in a sea of liberty. The judicially redacted constitution creates islands of liberty rights in a sea of governmental powers.'
Randy E. Barnett

CA #3

Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24519 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  8:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What I understand is I like to talk about cooter and you like to talk about dick. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to know with you, a cigar is not just a cigar.

GET HELP.

Sackett

Go to Top of Page

Don McManus
Advanced Member

USA
25304 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  9:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What I understand is I like to talk about cooter and you like to talk about dick. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to know with you, a cigar is not just a cigar.

GET HELP.

There is a difference between talking about dick and talking about a dick.

Don

Brad Steele.

Randy E. Barnett

CA #3

Go to Top of Page

DirtyDawg

USA
1029 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  9:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing she ain't from around here.....probably picked up that eye worm in the Panama Canal area......

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man
is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more
is a congress." - John Adams (1735-1826)
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24519 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  9:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

There is a difference between talking about dick and talking about a dick.

Don

You only smoke a special favorite El Reproducto?

You really need mental help. You're not right and while I laugh at tards, I try not to spool them up.

Sackett

Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
15214 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  01:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Apparently you don't know snot either... Humans can't contract hoof and mouth disease....

Hand, foot, and mouth disease is often confused with foot-and-mouth disease (also called hoof-and-mouth disease), which affects cattle, sheep, and swine. However, the two diseases are caused by different viruses and are not related. Humans do not get the animal disease, and animals do not get the human disease.

So before you call somebody a backwards provencial, you should make sure you're not one yourself

Or at least spend two seconds looking up on the internet your facts before you post them. that way you don't look as stupid as you really are

Edited by - remingtonoaks on 02/14/2018 01:52:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
24519 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  08:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by remingtonoaks

quote:

quote:

quote:

Apparently you don't know snot either... Humans can't contract hoof and mouth disease....

Hand, foot, and mouth disease is often confused with foot-and-mouth disease (also called hoof-and-mouth disease), which affects cattle, sheep, and swine. However, the two diseases are caused by different viruses and are not related. Humans do not get the animal disease, and animals do not get the human disease.

So before you call somebody a backwards provencial, you should make sure you're not one yourself

Or at least spend two seconds looking up on the internet your facts before you post them. that way you don't look as stupid as you really are

Humor is wasted on the stupid so don't worry about it.

Sackett

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page