GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Good Deal at a Pawn Shop
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mag

505 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  4:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I moved to my current house in 2000 and found a pawn shop nearby that had "pawn shop" prices on their guns. Nothing I wanted until today when I shopped in and found a Norinco sks, 10 rd mag, spike bayonet, cleaning rod, cleaning kit with all spares, app 95% + condition ........... $99.95

I just happen to have a couple of boxes of ammo that needs expending

mag

BOBBYWINS
Advanced Member

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  4:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a deal to me!

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
Go to Top of Page

outdoortexas
Advanced Member

USA
4556 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  4:40:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love pawn shops, spents many hours in'em. For years couldn't drive down a street in a small town without lokin' for 'em.

Not the same nowadays, but then few things are.

No offence isp, still good deals on some things but bet you'd agree on the guns.
Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  4:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What!! A good deal in a pawnshop, why that's impossible!!

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
Go to Top of Page

He Dog
Advanced Member

Australia
36943 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  4:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Especially in Lawrence! They are nice to cats there though.

My heros have always killed cowboys.
Go to Top of Page

TWalker

1807 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  5:55:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently bought an SKS as you described for $125 at a pawn shop and thought I had a good deal. You REALLY got a good buy! Congratulations!

There are three near where I live. One has great prices but you have to go by every day or you'll miss the bargains. The other two occasionally have a good deal but usually are about 25-50% too high on everything. Sometimes a cash offer really brings the price down.

I love shopping at pawn shops as you never know what you'll find.

"Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away." Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

bambihunter
Advanced Member

USA
9554 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  6:07:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I rarely have ever found anything priced right in a pawn shop. However, when my wife and I were dating and thinking of getting married we walked into one in S.E. Kansas and found the same wedding set were were looking at new, for less than 1/4 of the price and it looked like they've never been worn... 13 years later they still look good (now if only I did).
There is a gun shop outside of town here that calls itself a pawn shop too, I've never seen anyone pawn anything there though and it's not full of anything but sporting goods. However, he seems to be a little high on prices, he's a heck of a nice guy though. I looked at his only SKS today - $165...
Go to Top of Page

old single shots
Advanced Member

3125 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  6:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you bought the sks at a pawn shop for 99.95 than that means some poor booger probably got 10 bucks for it when he pawned it.
Go to Top of Page

wundudnee
Advanced Member

5261 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  6:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard a rumour that ISP goes to Wally World to buy his cat food.

Old? First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to pull your zipper up; then you forget to pull your zipper down.

Go to Top of Page

pabooger
Advanced Member

USA
11904 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  6:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We do not have pawn shops in Pa.

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  6:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ouch!!

JC

Go to Top of Page

He Dog
Advanced Member

Australia
36943 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  6:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry interstate I was only funnin'

Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No harm no foul. I would have given the guy at least $15.00.. Yeah and it's true, I get my cat food in bulk at Wally World. Same place Wundudnee gets his Geritol.

JC

Go to Top of Page

wundudnee
Advanced Member

5261 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that really hurt.

However, Im not all bad. I just took in one of them furry varmints.
First cat here in several years.

Old? First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to pull your zipper up; then you forget to pull your zipper down.

Go to Top of Page

He Dog
Advanced Member

Australia
36943 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wundudnee, I already liked you, but you just went up about 8 notches in my book!

Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

JC

Go to Top of Page

juju
Advanced Member

3914 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
that means some poor booger probably got 10 bucks for it when he pawned it.

Yep thats probably right, but do you know why he only got 10 bucks for it?

Lets see if I can explain: You bring me an SKS, I give you 10 bucks as a loan, now I have to log the gun into my books, give paperwork to the police, hope its not stolen (cause the police will take it if it is and I am out the 10 bucks), wait at least 30 days, 60 if its a loan and I didnt buy it from you outright, then if you dont come get it I can try to sell it. Ok, now its mine , I put it on the shelf, where it may sell in a day or may sit there for 5 years or maybe even forever, (meanwhile I still havnt got my 10 bucks back) every year it doesnt sell I have to claim it as inventory and pay tax on it. Also, while I am waiting to sell it I have to worry if the AW ban will sunset, cause if it does I am not gonna be able to get 99 bucks for it (remember they were selling for 29 to 39 dollars before the ban) and nobody will want it cause they can get a new one for less. So now I have a rather nice looking wall hanger/paperweight that cost me 10 bucks, at least untill inventory time. Now if I do sell it for 99 bucks I still have to pay the sales tax on it (6% here) and I still have the paperwork to do and hold on to. Dont forget my liscense fees to be able to sell/pawn the gun in the first place. So you see this 10 dollar gun that I made all this money on really only netted me about 30 dollars, a small 20 dollar profit, people think thats ok for Wally world and other business's but not for a pawnshop.
So if I had given the poor guy 50 dollars for this gun I would wind up 10 dollars in the hole, not a smart way to do business.
Oh and if he had gone to the bank and borrowed 10 bucks what kind of interest would he pay, specially if he took a year or 2 or 3 to pay it back? Cause thats how long some things sit on a pawnbrokers shelve before they sell, the money that was lent on these items is still not repaid (the item hasnt sold) and no interest on the loan has been collected. I guess ita all a matter of perspective.

JuJu(pawnshops are not the ripoffs people think, at least not all of them)
Go to Top of Page

dcon12
Advanced Member

Georgia
26732 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
most of the pawn shops here have prices that are higher than new.

It is much easier to be critical than to be correct.
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
19032 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hear Hear JuJu!!! But you gotta admit, $50. loaned on a Model 42 Winchester is a pretty good investment. Sometimes, we get REAL lucky.

A man who starts imagining that others think good because he does is simply out of his mind
It behooves one to be wary when among strangers and not to trust too much L'Amour
Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  7:51:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, the pawnbrokers are coming out of the closets. Watch it guys, alot of folks here really have no clue as to what really happens or why it happens.

JC

Go to Top of Page

old single shots
Advanced Member

3125 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  8:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One thing i DO know.If bullsnot was gold you pawnbrokers would all be rich instead of just 95% of you.
Go to Top of Page

mag

505 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  8:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to buy a lot of guns at pawn shops but it seems that recently most price their stuff way too high. Also it seems that if the price book says retail should be $400 for a 95% gun then that is the price the shop puts on the gun, even if it is rough.

The place I got the sks used to have a leaky roof right over the long guns' rack.[:[]

There was a pawn shop near where I used to work in the 70's that had good prices AND garaunteed {sp ?? } the guns to work.

mag
Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  8:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by old single shots

One thing i DO know.If bullsnot was gold you pawnbrokers would all be rich instead of just 95% of you.

Proof again that age does NOT guarantee WISDOM.

JC

Go to Top of Page

juju
Advanced Member

3914 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  8:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OSS, I dont own a pawnshop nor am I a pawnbroker. I have a friend who owns one and I work for him on saturdays so he can spend time with his two kids.

Yeah he makes good money but he is far from rich.
Also, I used to think like you untill I saw how it actually works, not to say that there are not "bad" pawnbrokers out there but as in any profession you have some that are better than others.
Prices are a little high at times but in a lot of cases that is necessary to make up for the items(read: money) that is sitting on the floor as inventory for long periods of time.
I do know that my friend does not want the merchandise, that is not where he makes his money, he makes it from the people who pick up their merchandise and pay the interest. A shop full of mechandise all the time is not making a lot of money generally.

Anyway, dont mean to rant just trying to add a little perspective.

JuJu (good and bad everywhere, in all lines of work)
Go to Top of Page

bigdaddyjunior
Advanced Member

USA
9703 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  9:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have over the course of the last five years or so developed a rather interesting relationship with our local pawn broker. I occasionally would buy a guitar or some other music item from him and spend two hours looking over his extensive gun racks. He had originally hired a young lady to clean,inspect and grade the guns since he didn't know much about them. She was never anywhere near right on the condition of the guns. Some of those things looked like they'd been used for boat anchors and she'd grade them at 80-85%. Needless to say he wasn't selling very many guns, but he sure was loaning on a lot. I went down one day to look around while she happened to be gone so he asks me what would I pay for this one and that one etc,, on down the racks. He wanted to know why this one is 90% and that one was 85%. So I kind of educated him a little on what gun buyers/collectors are looking for. Like you can take an old beat up looking Colt and get $1000 while that shiny pearlite gripped Jennings is worth $50. When I'd buy a gun elsewhere I'd bring it down to show him and tell him exactly what I paid and why. He got smart and started not loaning much or often on the crap and built up a pretty good supply of older Smiths and Colts, Winchester red labels, and A5's. Does a pretty good gun business now with the collectors and throws me a bone once in a while. If he gets something in that he thinks I may want he always calls and will even put it aside til I can get down there to look at it. I'll say it looks like it was used for a hammer and he'll say' oh thats just some minor holster wear.'Taught him too good maybe?

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
Go to Top of Page

mark christian
Administrator

Panama
18938 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  11:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$99 is a very good price for a Norinco SKS carbine in the condition described. It is not a bad idea to pick a Chicom SKS if the price and condition fit your needs; there is still the Clinton Executive Order banning the import of Chinese firearms with rifled bores in place and I doubt that it will ever be lifted. There won't be anymore Chicom SKS carbines imported so at some point the supply may tighten up (perhaps years from now but it will happen).

Pawn brokers are business men first, last, and always, it is a tough way to earn a living and I could never do it. You have to be schrewed and have no guilt about offering someone pennies on the dollar-- it is the way the business is run and if you are too generous you'll be closing up shop within the month. I consider purchasing a firearm from a pawn broker the same way I think about buying guns at auctions or at gun shows: YOU (the buyer) have to know more about guns than the seller and if you are a novice or just learning the ropes about firearms and their values then auctions, gun shows, and pawn shops are good places to avoid! Once you understand firearms then you can lock horns with a season pawn broker and sometimes come out ahead, but most of those guys are pretty damned sharp so caution is the watch word when looking at guns in a pawn shop.

Mark T. Christian
Go to Top of Page

juju
Advanced Member

3914 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  11:19:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark, excellant advice !!!!!!!!!!!

JuJu(serious words of wisdom from Mark)
Go to Top of Page

old single shots
Advanced Member

3125 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  06:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interstatepawnllc--Unfortunately for you and others like you,wisdom does come with age.That is why you bloodsuckers must prey on the desperate,pathetic,and young and foolish.Us old timers are wise to your BS.
Go to Top of Page

lead

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  07:07:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pawn shops are like used car lots. You have some slimey guys that take advantage of people, but most do business with repeat customers and are honest. Pawn shops are a good place to look for guns that you don't see everyday. I don't know if it is just from guys selling treasures in tough times, kids selling off Dad's stuff after he's gone, or whatever. It's a business, they make a living and provide a service. If I think they are sleazy, I never go back. If they are honest I do business.

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
Go to Top of Page

salzo
Advanced Member

8068 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  08:08:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pabooger

We do not have pawn shops in Pa.

We have them down in this part of the state.
A few years ago I made out like a banidt at a pawn shop. The pawn dude had several clarinet mouth pieces. He had the "hard rubber" type, marked ten dollars. Professional mouthpieces are made of hard rubber, while student mouthpieces are plastic. He had a mouthpiece that is like a stradavarious-they do not make them anymore, and are the best that were ever made. It was no doubt brand new, very shiny black lustre. It was so shiny, it resembled a plastic mouthpiece. He had a price of $5 on it. It seemed to me, the pawn dude priced ALL the mouthpieces in the manner of plastic are $5, hard rubber $10-whic indicates he didnt know what he was doing, because some hard rubber are more valuable than others. So I bought the Chedeville(the real valuable one) and a few others. Paid $5 for a mouthpiece that gets into the $400 range on Ebay.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
-Jimmy the cheese man
Go to Top of Page

BOBBYWINS
Advanced Member

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  09:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I frequent a lot of pawn shops in
the area and have found that there
are a few where good deals do exist.
One in particular is kinda off the beaten
path and had a lot of problems with burglaries
when he stocked a lot of guns.Now he trys to
move'em quick,make a few bucks and not have a lot
of guns on hand.Come to think about it,that's
where I got my A-bolt,.270 w/3x9x50 Vari X II
in 98% condition for $500,out the door.

BW

Edited by - BOBBYWINS on 11/05/2003 09:05:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  11:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by old single shots

Interstatepawnllc--Unfortunately for you and others like you,wisdom does come with age.That is why you bloodsuckers must prey on the desperate,pathetic,and young and foolish.Us old timers are wise to your BS.

Lemme tell ya something old man and listen good. You have no freaking clue as to how I do or do not run my business. I prey on no one and probably have tenfold the amount of repeat customers as you have friends. You appear to be a angry old man who had a bad experience with a unscrupulous pawnbroker sometime in your past. I'll bet ya hate all lawyers and doctors too and are prone to kicking your dog. Your getting away from opinions and starting to get personal, I advise against this.

JC

Go to Top of Page

powdersmoke
Advanced Member

USA
3616 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  12:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love pawn shops. Unless they price things new.

When you wrestle a 'gator, there ain't no good end!!

"Molon Labe!" Spartan General-King Leonidas
Go to Top of Page

BOBBYWINS
Advanced Member

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  12:29:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as I'm concerned,Pawn Shops,
for the most part are no different than
any other store.They have a product to sell
for a profit.I've never been in a Pawn Shop
and witnessed anyone having a gun held to
their head making them buy anything.You
go in,you look,you buy or you don't buy.
It's your choice.If you have not done your
homework(compare prices)it's your own fault.

BW

Go to Top of Page

mark christian
Administrator

Panama
18938 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  12:58:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I mentioned in my first post the "merchandise redemption industry" (as one pawn broker I know likes to refer to his business) is a TOUGH way to make a living and it is filled with all types of people; some good, some bad, and some are down right crooks- but then all businesses have these same types and pawn brokers are no differnt than the rest of us out to make a buck. I happen to own my own small gun business and I run it the way I WANT TO-- this is why people go into business for themseleves; so they can do as they please, listen to no one they don't want to listen to, take what advice they choose to accept and then ignore the rest. Pawn brokers are the poster boys for small business owners.

There are deals to be found in pawn shops but quite frankly my experiences in these shops have not been all that favorable over the past 20 years. Most of these guys know there guns and are not inclined to give them away (why should they?)- buy cheap and sell high, nothing wrong with that business concept at all! Once again a pawn shop is like a gun show; chances are you are going to be totally on your own as far as what information is available regaurding the firearms for sale. If you know your guns and if you stay with in your budget then there is little to fear from those "mean old" pawn brokers. If you are new to firearms then you may well be in over your head the minute you step through the door. The learning curve in the firearms field is very steep and there are many more people who got burned on there first firearms purchase at a gun show or pawn shop than those who walked away with the bargan of a life time. My opinion.

Mark T. Christian
Go to Top of Page

p3skyking
Advanced Member

USA
19032 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  2:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I try to give people what they need if it is reasonable. I really don't care how much sentimental value a gun has to a person or that they will be back to get it in three days (Stevens 520 (Yuk!), broken forearm, don't know the person from Adam).

My regulars know me and I know them. If a stranger brings something in, the chance for getting ripped off (Stolen, hidden defect) is great.

Pawnbrokers must know something about EVERYTHING. Current values, hot sheets, known thieves, BOLO's, how most items work PLUS any other items needed to make work (I choose not to handle computers or most musical instruments because of the time to check out and lack of knowledge).

When I first opened, my education cost me 3K to learn the ropes. This was in broken merchandise, outdated, and non-saleable items. Customers are always out to rip you off in some way with broken stuff and I really have to check it out.

Case in point-Got burnt 3 weeks ago. Semi-regular customer, Bose house speakers, pawned and redeemed before. I didn't check before the loan. Main woofer has a half-dollar size hole in it now. I have to replace the woofer to sell it now. My fault, should have checked.

Most people, unless they dick me, get a fair shake. I make a fair living within the law and with a clear conscience.

I do get first pick of all the guns though, so the game goes on.

A man who starts imagining that others think good because he does is simply out of his mind
It behooves one to be wary when among strangers and not to trust too much L'Amour
Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  2:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amen Bruddah!

JC

Go to Top of Page

mag

505 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  3:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has been an interesting thread that I started

When I said "pawn shop prices" I meant that the prices are somewhat less than what you would expect to see in a gun shop. "Pawn shop " prices are why you stop in to see what they have. These particular people are pretty nice and usually these are the type of people that have the fair prices. The pawn brokers with the over priced guns are usually jerks. If their prices are too high I normally never go back.

Also the title, "Good Deal at a Pawn Shop" was not meant as a slight to any pawn brokers on this board. The title could just have easily said " Good Deal at a Gun Shop" or "Good Deal in the Classified Ads". The location was just information.

None of the above should be misconstrued as an apology to anyone

Do most of you expect to pay less for equavilent merchandise at a pawn shop?

mag
Go to Top of Page

old single shots
Advanced Member

3125 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  6:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
interstatepawnllc-I may be an angry old man who kicks my dog but i am also a man who will admit when i am wrong.You are absolutely correct,i did make that sound kind of personal.I do not have any idea how you personally do business and was wrong to include you personally in my overall opinion of pawnshops.You had every right to blast me and have my respect for doing so.Enough said.
P.S--Yes i hate most doctors and lawyers
Go to Top of Page

juju
Advanced Member

3914 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  6:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OSS, your stock just went through the roof in my book.

Class act and a very classy reply to ISP.

JuJu(buy OSS stock, its high right now)
Go to Top of Page

wundudnee
Advanced Member

5261 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  7:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
old single shots, That was a show of class.

I was in ISP's place today to pick up a GB purchase transfer. He gave me a GB discount % and just handed me a box of FIOCCHI subsonic 22s for free. You've just got to watch them sneaky kind of individuals.

Then the silver tongued devil talked me into one of them old mil-surp
Romanian 22 trainers and knocked the price down on it too. He oughta know I didn't need any more 22 rifles.

I'll probably go back though, he's kind of fun to talk to.
For a Florid*******ian

Go to Top of Page

interstatepawnllc
Advanced Member

USA
9086 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  7:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OSS, apology accepted. Would you believe I've gotten "outta line" on occaision? Hey Wundudnee, it's Floridiots! Where is the "Law" when ya need him? Enjoy the rifle!!

JC

Go to Top of Page

drobs
Advanced Member

USA
20156 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  9:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Henry0Reilly

I got an MAK-90 for $160 in a pawnshop, in very good condition. They were wholesaling for over $250 at the time. I suspected it had been fired with corrosive ammo and not cleaned so I disassembled it to check. About the time I got it apart the lady asked me not to do that. I said, I'll take it if that makes you feel better. She then told me about someone disassembling a pistol and she had to pay a gunsmith to reassemble it.

Another time I picked up a couple of hand rollers used in the roofing trade that go for $18 each new, for $1 each. Sold them to my fellow roofers for $10 each.

Once I passed on a Colt Detective Special for $100. The blue was mostly gone, but it locked up ok. Thought about it, went back the next day, but it was gone.

Generally, I agree, most pawnshops (at least around here) over-price most of the stuff, but once in awhile you get a bargain.

"Happiness is a warm gun." The Beatles

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Most guns I could care less is a customer wants to disassemble it but new guns & 1911's no way. I let a buddy try to reasemble my colt 1911, he put a nice beginers mark on it. That gun had gone 28 years without that scratch!!! Felt like an idiot for letting someone else assemble my gun. Ak's & SKS's are fun to disasseble!

Regards,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2011 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page