GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Not exactly sure how to handle this
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

49782 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, yesterday a kid at the high school where my daughter attends gave my daughter a couple presents. I guess they were belated Christmas presents. One was a Lego set, and the other was a pair of throwing knives.

Apparently it was mentioned in a passing conversation some months back that my daughter has never had a Lego set (not true) and that "if [she] were to have any ninja skill, she'd like to be able to throw knives".

So, this kid thought it appropriate to get her a these two gifts.

I couldn't possibly care less that he gave her these gifts. Except that he brought the knives to school, which is (as you can imagine) a no tolerance issue; knives are banned from school property and the penalty for bringing them onto school property is expulsion.

Some additional facts:
The gifts were wrapped.
My daughter had no idea what the gifts contained.
She opened them on school property shortly before boarding the school bus for home.
Two of my girls agree this kid is "socially awkward".
This kid likes my girls because they are nice to him (likely when other kids are not).

Now, I have had only limited contact with this kid in the past. He seemed mildly annoying yet nice enough. I am fairly certain his intentions were good. My worry is that he or others aware of the transaction will mention something to the school officials and that the result will be a battle to defend my daughter from expulsion. I don't trust the current principal as far as I could throw her.

How would you proceed? Do/say nothing?

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1

Edited by - Mr. Perfect on 01/11/2018 2:02:15 PM

guntech59
Advanced Member

Brunei
21177 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No pictures? No proof!

Let it ride, Randy.

US Army (Ret.)
1977-1998

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” — Jefferson`s “Commonplace Book,”

“Political tags – such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth – are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.” Robert A. Heinlein

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”- Heraclitus.
Go to Top of Page

mag00
Advanced Member

2525 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Private School?

I just got to thinking about the Tonya thread. She didn't report it at the time and look what happened to her?

You are aware that your daughter had contraband on school property. Don't matter now, the wheels are in motion.

I'd be homeschooling or private school and avoid this nonsense. Times a changing.

If anything can go right, it will go right and at the best possible time.

Edited by - mag00 on 01/11/2018 2:27:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

iceracerx
Advanced Member

USA
8121 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Much ado about nothing.

Mole hill? Meet mountain.
Go to Top of Page

JamesRK
Advanced Member

USA
25624 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:23:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How old is your daughter? How much can the kids be trusted to exercise their right to "remain silent"? How many kids other than the boy and your daughters know about it?

My first option would be to not create a problem where none exists, yet.

If it starts to get out of hand concentrate on protecting your daughter. She didn't know there was contraband on school property until she was leaving school property. That should be a defence, but in today's insane school systems who knows.

Go to Top of Page

Horse Plains Drifter
Advanced Member

Botswana
30417 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

How would you proceed? Do/say nothing?

At this point, this is what I would do. I presume the knives have been removed from school property, and no "authority" saw them on school property, correct?

81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad

CA #8....3%

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

49782 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:30:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JamesRK

How old is your daughter? How much can the kids be trusted to exercise their right to "remain silent"? How many kids other than the boy and your daughters know about it?

If it starts to get out of hand concentrate on protecting your daughter. She didn't know there was contraband on school property until she was leaving school property. That should be a defence, but in today's insane school systems who knows.

That is my concern. I don't think I'm making a mole hill into a mountain. I have seen similar happen. If my daughter (she is 15) were to get expelled over this stupidity, her hopes of entering the running start program go to zero. That's a pretty big deal. My first inclination is to do nothing further, just prepare for the worst. My daughter was going to text the kid not to mention anything about it (I have no idea who all knows or what this kid might say or who he would tell), and I told her not to say a word as to some idiot it could look like she was trying to cover something up.

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

G1

Edited by - Mr. Perfect on 01/11/2018 2:32:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

US Military Guy

USA
2303 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I assume you realize that as soon as you tell the school administration your daughter is innocent the next question will be "How did she come into possession of the knives?"

That will lead to the "socially awkward" kid getting in HUGE trouble. I know this is not your concern, but how with that effect him? (expulsion, other kids not nice to him, amplifying his awkwardness to himself and others, his relationship with your daughter and her friends, etc)

Sometimes a little problem can become a HUGE problem, when you try and fix it.
Go to Top of Page

yonson

396 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do/say nothing.
Plausible deniability.
Out of sight, out of mind.
Keep the school out of it.
Go to Top of Page

SCOUT5
Advanced Member

11713 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My advice:

Mums the word. Your daughter may want to let him know that, then ride the tide. If the school raises an issue and it affects your daughter's education just walk away and seek other education options. The powers that be will not let you win, they can't keep control if they do. Control is the most important issue to them, it isn't your child or your child's safety.

Never let school get in the way of your education. She will still be what she is going to be, do not let this become a hindrance for her. Dragging it out and making her the center of controversy, then losing anyway, will not enhance her education. She just needs to understand you can't walk away from every battle, but you can choose the ones you fight.
Go to Top of Page

SCOUT5
Advanced Member

11713 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

That is my concern. I don't think I'm making a mole hill into a mountain. I have seen similar happen. If my daughter (she is 15) were to get expelled over this stupidity, her hopes of entering the running start program go to zero. That's a pretty big deal. My first inclination is to do nothing further, just prepare for the worst. My daughter was going to text the kid not to mention anything about it (I have no idea who all knows or what this kid might say or who he would tell), and I told her not to say a word as to some idiot it could look like she was trying to cover something up.

IMO do not text, have the conversation in private, write nothing.
Go to Top of Page

mag00
Advanced Member

2525 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

What is your relationship with the school superintendent? Maybe schedule a sit down and explain it and ask for advice, and if your state is a one party consent, record the conversation secretly. You will be covered for the future, your daughter will be covered too. She told you, you told school.

Superintendent may want to follow up or not. But suppose awkward kid comes to school with something even more deadly? You and your daughter would fry.

Unfortunately for you, "just wait and see" makes you culpable being that you have knowledge and did not inform the school. That is what got Tonya in trouble, ruined her career too.

It might even be worth speaking to an attorney, too. I don't think that will matter though, your daughter was in violation, and regardless of the circumstances, when you found out did not take appropriate action to keep all the little kiddies safe.

But the way it should be handled, the school should start teaching gun safety and other martial arts.

Edit: You may also want to include goofy kid and his parents. All go to the super discretely. That way the kid can actually learn from it.

Edited by - mag00 on 01/11/2018 3:04:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

SCOUT5
Advanced Member

11713 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you need/have to, you could withdraw her from the school prior to any possible expulsion. I do not know what the resulting details may be. If it comes to that you may wish to consult an attorney.
Go to Top of Page

mag00
Advanced Member

2525 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scouts, you make damn good points. Mr. P has some hard decisions to make, I do not envy his position.

Go to Top of Page

SCOUT5
Advanced Member

11713 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mag00

Scouts, you make damn good points. Mr. P has some hard decisions to make, I do not envy his position.

I don't envy him either. Kids can, through no fault of their own, sometimes bring about some awkward and difficult issues. All you can do is handle it the best you know how and try to make sure the appropriate life lessons are learned from it.
Go to Top of Page

gearheaddad
Advanced Member

13075 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow.......
I like Scouts ideas.
Mum's the word. Now, is the time to explain to your daughter(s) when fibbing is acceptable.
I would probably have a private conversation with the boys parent(s).
Not to complain, but to inform..... The boy appears to have nothing but good intentions, and compliments to your girls for being kind hearted.
The "LEFT" is not kind or intelligent.
Best of luck, my friend.

My Grandpa always said "sounds like too much thinking, why don't you try aiming!"
Go to Top of Page

mrmike08075
Cancer Fighter

USA
7200 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Zero tolerance policy most likely

So who is right or to blame or who new what may be irrelevant

The school administration can put an irrevocable black mark on her record that will haunt and follow and effect her for years and may effect college admissions

One dem lib prog alt left parent hears about it and goes to the authorities or the press is a worse case scenario

Just to be a devils advocate - not judging.

Mike

What other dungeon is so dark as ones own heart, what jailer so inexorable as ones own mind.

Nothing gold can stay. Nature's first green is gold. Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leafs flower. But only so an hour. Than leaf subsides to leaf. So eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down today. Nothing gold can stay. (Robert Frost)
Go to Top of Page

bullshot
Advanced Member

9156 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

First of all, as long as no teacher saw her in possession of the knives on school grounds it didn't happen.

Secondly, I would talk to the kid (I assume it's a boy) and tell him/her that it was very nice of him to gift these things to your daughter but it was a risky thing to do that could have resulted in them both being expelled from school.

Additionally, I would warn them both about never mentioning the knives at school thing and just let it pass.

It's hard to get mad a a socially awkward kid for trying to be nice to someone.

Just my two cents.

Go to Top of Page

mrmike08075
Cancer Fighter

USA
7200 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See something say something is the taught mantra now

And kids have phones with cameras and the school has cameras and some buses have cameras

And kids live via text and pics - information propagation at light speed

Again just food for thought

Mike

What other dungeon is so dark as ones own heart, what jailer so inexorable as ones own mind.

Nothing gold can stay. Nature's first green is gold. Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leafs flower. But only so an hour. Than leaf subsides to leaf. So eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down today. Nothing gold can stay. (Robert Frost)
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
5210 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't say or do anything. Be thankful the GIVERS and TAKERS were of the opposite sex.
Go to Top of Page

11b6r
Advanced Member

USA
15678 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  3:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Letter opener.

It was a LETTER OPENER.

Not a knife.

LETTER OPENER.

Repeat as needed.

"Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine."
Go to Top of Page

guntech59
Advanced Member

Brunei
21177 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  6:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is no evidence of any wrongdoing. I maintain that you are worrying about nothing.

US Army (Ret.)
1977-1998

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” — Jefferson`s “Commonplace Book,”

“Political tags – such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth – are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.” Robert A. Heinlein

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”- Heraclitus.
Go to Top of Page

Knifecollector
Advanced Member

USA
3315 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  6:15:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So the knives are at home now ? I wouldn't give the incident another thought.
Go to Top of Page

Old-Colts
Advanced Member

USA
22242 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  6:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I don't trust the current principal as far as I could throw her.
While my advice would be the same without the quote of your statement; with that quote and the circumstances you detailed, I would not be proactive in going to the school and kick starting what could turn out to be a real inquisition!!!! Unless there are a lot of Smartphone pictures; everything is hearsay.

Just get your ducks in a row and work with your daughter to know who the fair witnesses to event are; then drop it and go back to enjoying life, don't let it eat at you or your family!!!!!!

Hope it all works out for the better!

Edited by - Old-Colts on 01/11/2018 6:49:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

US Military Guy

USA
2303 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  6:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 11b6r

Letter opener.

It was a LETTER OPENER.

Not a knife.

LETTER OPENER.

Repeat as needed.

I was a Pop-Tart.

Not a gun.

Pop-Tart.

Repeat as needed.

(Often times with schools and zero tolerance policies, it really does not matter.)
Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
13630 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  7:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree. It would be hard for the school to prove it now even if someone says something. Hard to expel on hearsay. Follow up with the boys parents as an FYI. Move on

quote:
Originally posted by gearheaddad

Wow.......
I like Scouts ideas.
Mum's the word. Now, is the time to explain to your daughter(s) when fibbing is acceptable.
I would probably have a private conversation with the boys parent(s).
Not to complain, but to inform..... The boy appears to have nothing but good intentions, and compliments to your girls for being kind hearted.
The "LEFT" is not kind or intelligent.
Best of luck, my friend.

Go to Top of Page

kimi
Advanced Member

USA
44087 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  7:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guntech59

No pictures? No proof!

Let it ride, Randy.

+ that.

What's next

A couple of favorite quotes:

"What goes around comes around."

“Abe, climb down from Mt. Rushmore, and vacate the penny. Your days in the pantheon are over, thanks to the scholarship and courage of Thomas J. DiLorenzo.” — Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

Go to Top of Page

kimi
Advanced Member

USA
44087 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  7:07:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Do like JamesK said, and protect her if necessary.

What's next

“Abe, climb down from Mt. Rushmore, and vacate the penny. Your days in the pantheon are over, thanks to the scholarship and courage of Thomas J. DiLorenzo.” — Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

49782 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  7:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knifecollector

Yes.

Appreciate all the input guys. Thank you.

G1
Go to Top of Page

roswellnative
Advanced Member

Finland
8490 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  10:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let time pass. I would write an account and save it to a file in case anything ever comes if it.

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Go to Top of Page

CaptFun
Administrator

USA
16654 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  10:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So crazy... Not that long ago, I had a Buck 110 on my belt in high school every day. Many of us had guns in our vehicles to go shooting after school. Not too long ago friend of one of my daughters got in trouble because he had been helping his grandmother move and one of the boxes in the back of his truck had a steak knife in it... oh the horror.... He didn't even know what was in the boxes, just moving em for grandma...

Good luck on the running start program. Here they call it Move On When Ready... My youngest did it Junior and Senior year. She Graduated HS with enough hours to be a soph0m0re. She and her older sister (Miss I need to change majors and switch to a 5 year Architecture program) will graduate at the same time...

GunBroker.com Admin

The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Go to Top of Page

Ricci Wright
Advanced Member

USA
3916 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  11:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As said before no texts or emails. These things last forever and could be used against your girl. Other than that I would not worry about it. As long as your girl and the gift giver are the only ones aware and they don't say anything to anyone else it never happened. I would either have your daughter talk to the kid or do it yourself and explain the need for discretion. Good luck.

"Fight like the third monkey on the ramp of Noah's Ark"
Go to Top of Page

RugerNiner
Advanced Member

12070 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  09:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Talk to the kids parents to make them aware of his actions without alarming anyone that this might be a bad situation.

The parents know more about their kids mental health than any one else.

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.

Go to Top of Page

dakotashooter2
Advanced Member

5831 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  12:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As it stands no one can prove the knives were ever at the school. Kids take, lie, fib, stretch the truth. so reliability of testimomy is always questionable.

For those who believe Obama is the Messiah remember, prophecy tells use the antichrist will proceed the TRUE Messiah.
Go to Top of Page

US Military Guy

USA
2303 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  2:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFun

So crazy... Not that long ago, I had a Buck 110 on my belt in high school every day. Many of us had guns in our vehicles to go shooting after school. Not too long ago friend of one of my daughters got in trouble because he had been helping his grandmother move and one of the boxes in the back of his truck had a steak knife in it... oh the horror.... He didn't even know what was in the boxes, just moving em for grandma...

Good luck on the running start program. Here they call it Move On When Ready... My youngest did it Junior and Senior year. She Graduated HS with enough hours to be a soph0m0re. She and her older sister (Miss I need to change majors and switch to a 5 year Architecture program) will graduate at the same time...

How did they discover that the box in the back of his truck had a knife in it - or for that matter - that there was even a box in the back of his truck?
Go to Top of Page

Brookwood
Advanced Member

USA
3355 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  2:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kind of sounds like things will just blow away after a short time.

If not your daughter could always use that gift giving kid for target practice with her set of throwing knives!
Go to Top of Page

KX500

541 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  2:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed that we live in a very screwed up world and that one can never be too careful.

However, I can't imagine that the schools policy includes expulsion based on suspicion.

The only way that they can prove anything is if you provide the evidence by going to a school official with 'this is what happened' - you'll establish her guilt.

Of course the other option is for the school to question your daughter, in which case I would think she could say 'I have done nothing wrong and have nothing further say without my father being here'.

Of course if you do speak to the school at that point, reminding them of the 5th amendment would cover it wouldn't it?
Go to Top of Page

yoshmyster
Advanced Member

15356 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  8:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know the kids age but I'd worry if dude feels rejected he might get stabby. Figure he has cash and a way to get knives.
Go to Top of Page

Flying Clay Disk
Advanced Member

USA
31430 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  9:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I had some good concrete advice, but I don't...honestly.

All I can add is, it's a pretty sad statement about society these days that this issue is even a worry!

FCD

"Fortes et liber"

Go to Top of Page

kidthatsirish
Advanced Member

USA
6180 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  10:07:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knifecollector

+1

Tell your girls to shut up and deny anything.

“For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return". -- Leonardo DaVinci 1452-1519

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle
Go to Top of Page

auctionplug

USA
1207 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  11:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Letter opener.

It was a LETTER OPENER.

Not a knife.

LETTER OPENER.

Repeat as needed.

A letter opener with a cute little flower on it since it was being given to a girl.

its a letter opener.

BTW sneek a peek in the teachers lounge at the school; and then accuse the principal/ teacher that they are the ones who broke school rules by bringing a knife onto campus.

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=579310

Edited by - auctionplug on 01/12/2018 11:53:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

kimi
Advanced Member

USA
44087 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  01:32:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by auctionplug

quote:

Letter opener.

It was a LETTER OPENER.

Not a knife.

LETTER OPENER.

Repeat as needed.

A letter opener with a cute little flower on it since it was being given to a girl.

its a letter opener.

BTW sneek a peek in the teachers lounge at the school; and then accuse the principal/ teacher that they are the ones who broke school rules by bringing a knife onto campus.

What's next

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page