GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 US Military Veteran Forum - Vietnam
 JANE FONDA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

COZMICTOM
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2013 :  6:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IN MY YEARS I'VE SEEN FRIENDS GO TO NAM COME BACK HOOKED ON DRUGS AND SUISIDLE..WHY DID THE USA GO THERE? IT WAS SO THE BIG BUSINESSES COULD MANUFACTURE ARMS FOR WAR ..THERES BIG MONEY IN WARS NOT PEACE..SHE WAS RIGHT TO TRY TO STOP THE FIGHTING BUT IT WASNT THE RIGHT WAY ..I ASKED MYSELF WHY SHOULD I GO OVER THERE TO KILL THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE MY GOVERNMENT SAID TO KILL THEM? THEY SOLD US OUT ..AS USUAL

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
29484 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2013 :  7:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You gave no indication if you went.

It was your choice to enlist and if so, you agreed to go where ever the government decided to send you.

If you were drafted, you had to option of serving with honor as part of your citizenship ...... or skip out to Canada or some other country, a disgraceful thing to do IMHO.

However, whatever you did or didn't do, you have to live with it.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

Gene248

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  7:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Viet Nam vets will forgive Jane Fonda when the Jews forgive Hitler. She betrayed those who trusted her.
Go to Top of Page

perry shooter
Advanced Member

17213 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  7:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Treasonous BITCHI keep my truck packed for a trip "I HOPE SOON TO COME" to piss on her grave.
Go to Top of Page

Sky Soldier

USA
438 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  10:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'M GUESSIN' COZMICTOM NEVER SERVED.

3/319th 173rd Airborne Brigade (Sep) May '66 - May '67
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Edited by - Sky Soldier on 03/02/2014 06:54:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

CapnMidnight
Advanced Member

USA
7630 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2013 :  12:21:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You'll be right behind me Karl. I've been waiting in that line for 33 years, 5 months and 8 days.
W.D.
Go to Top of Page

11echo

USA
966 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2013 :  1:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I WISH someone in Hollywood had the balls to make a movie that depicted exactly "Hanoi Jane's" actions during that time, and see what the "now generation" thought of it!?? IF they did I don't think Janey would be held in the limelight she is enjoying now!

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

Go to Top of Page

Wild Turkey

1152 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2014 :  5:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by COZMICTOM

.WHY DID THE USA GO THERE? IT WAS SO THE BIG BUSINESSES COULD MANUFACTURE ARMS FOR WAR

Seems to me history has made it clear it was all politics.

Johnson didn't want to be seen as "soft on Communism" and once he committed troops he couldn't find a way out.

Troops came home "messed up" because it was a way to handle the pain of knowing they were in the wrong place for the wrong reason.

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
Go to Top of Page

Laredo Lefty
Advanced Member

USA
13293 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2014 :  1:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand Jane Fonda is now having bouts of depression and uncontrollable crying because she realizes her life is nearly over. She is now 76. I say, cry bitch, cry all day long. How about all the young men who didn't even make it to 25.

Joe
"Never let school interfere with your education"
Go to Top of Page

Rick S.
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2014 :  3:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hanoi Jane will get hers soon enough!
My opinion on service or not:

#1 Get drafted and serve to the best of your ability.
#2 Enlist, and know that come what may, you volunteered.
#3 Refuse, get your day in court and do your time.
#4 Run to Canada and NEVER come back. ( Screw you jimmy carter!)

JUST MY OPINION!
FYI, I enlisted.
Go to Top of Page

CapnMidnight
Advanced Member

USA
7630 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2014 :  9:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of my wishes in life is to piss on her grave. I'll be right there beside you Joe, paying homage to the bitch.
W.D.
Go to Top of Page

Smoky14

473 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2014 :  08:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There will be a flood of YELLOW water flowing that first day...if there are enough of us still alive.

Smoky

People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

Go to Top of Page

oledoc2u

52 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2015 :  8:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard her tombstone would be a urinal....just sayin'
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
29484 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2015 :  3:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oledoc2u

I heard her tombstone would be a urinal....just sayin'

We could all chip in and "donate" a urinal headstone!

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

rivethook

124 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2015 :  4:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

IN MY YEARS I'VE SEEN FRIENDS GO TO NAM COME BACK HOOKED ON DRUGS AND SUISIDLE..
quote:

In my years I went to Vietnam and came back not hooked on drugs and not suisilde to use your word, many of the friends I know are not either one of those. I think you have watched to many movies.

As to why I went well I swore a oath.....

As for Jane Fonda sorry guys I won't go to pee on her grave I don't have that much time left to stand in line, I'll just keep her picture in the urinal

9 out of 10 voices in my head are telling me to pull the trigger!!!
Go to Top of Page

TooBig
Advanced Member

USA
24787 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2015 :  7:15:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never went to Nam but I was drafted and served in the 7th army Germany 65 -67 and If she was on fire I wouldn't whizz on her to put her out but more than likely I would on her grave.

NO COUNTRY CAN SURVIVE OPEN BORDERS AND WELFARE XXXXXXXXX It's time for the Democraps use their brain and the Republicans to grow a Pair. Tell Congress it's time to Read the Bills First
Go to Top of Page

kimi
Advanced Member

USA
43742 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2015 :  09:56:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by perry shooter

Treasonous BITCHI keep my truck packed for a trip "I HOPE SOON TO COME" to piss on her grave.

I'll meet you there, Karl.

What's next

A couple of favorite quotes:

"What goes around comes around."

“Abe, climb down from Mt. Rushmore, and vacate the penny. Your days in the pantheon are over, thanks to the scholarship and courage of Thomas J. DiLorenzo.” — Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

Go to Top of Page

casper1947

USA
1125 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2015 :  12:05:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."
Lyndon B. Johnson

This lasted from the summer of 1964, thru the November RE-election. But within days after inauguration he suddenly and dramatically change direction (Feb 1965). It was escalated on a lie by a liar. And by 1968 it became clear to me (at 20) that it was a war LBJ would not or could not win, because of the media and running it from a political (PR) prospective.

As for Jane, I put her in the same dung pile as the SDS, Weathermen, etc as communist stooges (progressives) that seduced a great many into their ranks. What 17~24 wouldn't rather F*&K that fight, I mean make love not war.
Go to Top of Page

Smoky14

473 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2015 :  08:18:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by casper1947

"We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."
Lyndon B. Johnson

This lasted from the summer of 1964, thru the November RE-election. But within days after inauguration he suddenly and dramatically change direction (Feb 1965). It was escalated on a lie by a liar. And by 1968 it became clear to me (at 20) that it was a war LBJ would not or could not win, because of the media and running it from a political (PR) prospective.

As for Jane, I put her in the same dung pile as the SDS, Weathermen, etc as communist stooges (progressives) that seduced a great many into their ranks. What 17~24 wouldn't rather F*&K that fight, I mean make love not war.

And now they run the country!!

People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

Go to Top of Page

justpassinby

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2017 :  7:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rivethook

quote:

IN MY YEARS I'VE SEEN FRIENDS GO TO NAM COME BACK HOOKED ON DRUGS AND SUISIDLE..
quote:

In my years I went to Vietnam and came back not hooked on drugs and not suisilde to use your word, many of the friends I know are not either one of those. I think you have watched to many movies.

As to why I went well I swore a oath.....

As for Jane Fonda sorry guys I won't go to pee on her grave I don't have that much time left to stand in line, I'll just keep her picture in the urinal

Well said. 4th Inf Div 69-70, Jim.
Go to Top of Page

kissgoodnight
Advanced Member

3162 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2017 :  6:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope I live long enough to piss on her grave.
It does not look like I have enough time tho.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page