GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Politics
 i wonder..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

31735 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2017 :  3:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wife came home with some salmon from (gasp) walfart...now the package says it is a product of Chile and is processed in Arlington TX....BUT...package says it weighs 0.88 of a pound with smokey seasoning and it is sitting on a 5"x7"x1/4" cedar plank in clear sealed plastic....now i cannot weigh that close to tell if the salmon is total weight or if the board is included ?????????????...if the board is included that makes the salmon a bunch higher and/or the cedar a real profit center

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

31735 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2017 :  3:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
before the forum cops descend like a plague of locusts, my rt dexterous digital failed to kick in GD before posting ...first mistake in 2017....ohhh..the horror of it
Go to Top of Page

pwillie
Advanced Member

USA
24302 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  08:25:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spasmcreek

before the forum cops descend like a plague of locusts, my rt dexterous digital failed to kick in GD before posting ...first mistake in 2017....ohhh..the horror of it

...if you purchased this in a Supermarket,it is net weight..the only way to check it is to have a digital scale that will weigh to the ounce.We sell one lb bags of shrimp with a UPC code, and it has to be exact weight net...Retail Rules...
Go to Top of Page

pwillie
Advanced Member

USA
24302 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  08:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...going to day to get some fresh cut loins(Salmon)from Fish flown in from Norway....Taking them to my friend Kasey McKay!...Hope to see her in B'Ham tomorrow at noon...also the care package will contend of 10 lbs of Gulf Shrimp!
Go to Top of Page

Mark G

USA
1149 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  08:37:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first venture into the politics forum and what do I find? A thread about salmon.

I'll stick with GD and ATE.

These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:7
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

31735 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  12:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gets tough here sometimes..better stick to selling shoes in the mall
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page