GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Locust Fork???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Flying Clay Disk
Advanced Member

USA
30967 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  07:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would you be interested in a (serious) gun collector estate in another state?? Roughly 500 miles from you.

Matriarch just passed, husband passed several years ago. Pretty large collection from what I understand. Friend of my wife's (her parents).

I don't have any particulars about what he's got, but apparently he knew what he was doing. I guess he was also sitting on a ton of silver too. ...and some even more interesting stuff I don't want to put here.

FCD

"Fortes et liber"

Locust Fork

USA
28531 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  11:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk

Would you be interested in a (serious) gun collector estate in another state?? Roughly 500 miles from you.

Matriarch just passed, husband passed several years ago. Pretty large collection from what I understand. Friend of my wife's (her parents).

I don't have any particulars about what he's got, but apparently he knew what he was doing. I guess he was also sitting on a ton of silver too. ...and some even more interesting stuff I don't want to put here.

Yes! This is what I do! I can drive out to them and it will help alleviate the stress of having to ship it all. They can check me out by looking at my sales and they can watch their items which makes people feel better about what is going on. It proceeds pretty quickly once the ball gets rolling. They can email me or call for more info. My email is mckaygunsales@gmail.com and my phone number is (205) 680 5314 I have a contract that I can sign that outlines the items belong to them and I am responsible for the items safe keeping while they are in my possession. Its funny....I had this contract written by a lawyer because someone I was dealing with wanted assurance, but nobody has requested it since. I'd like to get my money out of this thing.

Click here to check out my auctions?..I double dog dare you to!!!

Go to Top of Page

Hunter Mag
Advanced Member

USA
6834 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  1:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FCD where is this located, roughly?
Possibly interested in silver.

Remember this quote... "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page