GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
GunBroker.com Message Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

 All Forums
 GunBroker.com Message Forums
 Politics
 Always A Surprise
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  08:42:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, perhaps not.

The silence is deafening.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


SCOUT5
Advanced Member

11838 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  09:02:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I give up, what are we talking about?
Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
13880 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  09:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Such an odd bug.

My guess is he thinks the guy that everyone already knew lied to teh FBI about nothing knows more something.

Honestly like when no one cared about Clinton getting it on with Monica, I couldn't care that Trump talked to the Russians.
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  09:44:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Somewhere, Sally Yates is smiling.

Sad thing is that POTUS may have already known what she was telling him, to be true.

But that is the second track of the investigation.

There is a third.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY


"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.



Edited by - Barzillia on 12/02/2017 09:45:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

mjrfd99
Senior Member

USA
2323 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  09:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Democraps peeing themselves over Flynn. With their pants on
Repukes pee'd over demonrat hollyweird pervs and pedos last week.
EVERYONE GETS TO PEE

Heard the amazon monkeys leave and fling poo too.

Go to Top of Page

SCOUT5
Advanced Member

11838 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  10:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did see that ABC had to "correct" the story they ran.



Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  10:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. To do nothing when a house is burning, is to do something."

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6443 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  1:33:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

Well, perhaps not.

The silence is deafening.



Not really, they are waiting for Elizabeth Warren to be elected president in 2020!Then pull the plug after on The USA and start The NWO cashless currency with Artifical intelligence in charge of mass surveillance on tax cheats and other political criminals!

You gotta love it because you can't leave it!No succeeding from the Union is allowed just look at Spain for future guidance! All hail The new transhumanism police state right out of the Science fiction writers minds and The Holy Christian Bible!

But we all know who predicted it first! Right Barzilla?

And that no man/woman might buy or sell, save he/she that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

serf

Bible verse has been modified for equal treatment for all sexes which is mostly just two in holy matrimony.
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  6:42:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by serf

quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

Well, perhaps not.

The silence is deafening.



Not really, they are waiting for Elizabeth Warren to be elected president in 2020!Then pull the plug after on The USA and start The NWO cashless currency with Artifical intelligence in charge of mass surveillance on tax cheats and other political criminals!

You gotta love it because you can't leave it!No succeeding from the Union is allowed just look at Spain for future guidance! All hail The new transhumanism police state right out of the Science fiction writers minds and The Holy Christian Bible!

But we all know who predicted it first! Right Barzilla?

And that no man/woman might buy or sell, save he/she that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

serf

Bible verse has been modified for equal treatment for all sexes which is mostly just two in holy matrimony.





serf, this cannot be a coincidence....

PHASE DETAILS FOR - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2017
Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 13.41 days
Moon Angle: 0.54
Moon Distance: 367,288.85 km
Sun Angle: 0.54
Sun Distance: 147,467,663.08 km

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6443 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  8:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

quote:
Originally posted by serf

quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

Well, perhaps not.

The silence is deafening.



Not really, they are waiting for Elizabeth Warren to be elected president in 2020!Then pull the plug after on The USA and start The NWO cashless currency with Artifical intelligence in charge of mass surveillance on tax cheats and other political criminals!

You gotta love it because you can't leave it!No succeeding from the Union is allowed just look at Spain for future guidance! All hail The new transhumanism police state right out of the Science fiction writers minds and The Holy Christian Bible!

But we all know who predicted it first! Right Barzilla?

And that no man/woman might buy or sell, save he/she that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

serf

Bible verse has been modified for equal treatment for all sexes which is mostly just two in holy matrimony.





serf, this cannot be a coincidence....

PHASE DETAILS FOR - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2017
Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 13.41 days
Moon Angle: 0.54
Moon Distance: 367,288.85 km
Sun Angle: 0.54
Sun Distance: 147,467,663.08 km



I know you quoting on how the house is burning down and then you mention the moon phases when you have nothing to say about your gibberish post! which is unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense

serf
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33068 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  09:54:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the way food and things cost and prices increase it won't be long before my currency is cashless
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  2:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by serf

quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

quote:
Originally posted by serf

quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

Well, perhaps not.

The silence is deafening.



Not really, they are waiting for Elizabeth Warren to be elected president in 2020!Then pull the plug after on The USA and start The NWO cashless currency with Artifical intelligence in charge of mass surveillance on tax cheats and other political criminals!

You gotta love it because you can't leave it!No succeeding from the Union is allowed just look at Spain for future guidance! All hail The new transhumanism police state right out of the Science fiction writers minds and The Holy Christian Bible!

But we all know who predicted it first! Right Barzilla?

And that no man/woman might buy or sell, save he/she that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

serf

Bible verse has been modified for equal treatment for all sexes which is mostly just two in holy matrimony.





serf, this cannot be a coincidence....

PHASE DETAILS FOR - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2017
Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 13.41 days
Moon Angle: 0.54
Moon Distance: 367,288.85 km
Sun Angle: 0.54
Sun Distance: 147,467,663.08 km



I know you quoting on how the house is burning down and then you mention the moon phases when you have nothing to say about your gibberish post! which is unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense

serf



It's no fun when I have to explain it to you.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33068 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  5:14:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
many other countrys are in political turmoil but we must seem to be the worlds clowns....
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
5638 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2017 :  2:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by serf

quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

Well, perhaps not.

The silence is deafening.



Not really, they are waiting for Elizabeth Warren to be elected president in 2020!Then pull the plug after on The USA and start The NWO cashless currency with Artifical intelligence in charge of mass surveillance on tax cheats and other political criminals!

You gotta love it because you can't leave it!



There are no reliable figures on how many Americans live abroad, but a 1999 State Department estimate suggests that the number may be between 3 million and 6 million.[47] In 2016.

There are at least 20 million more that will have NO PROBLEM leaving it that's what they decided.

No one tracking but it wouldn't be difficult.
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2018 :  08:23:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/01/lawyers-for-rick-gates-withdraw-from-russia-case-383422

Step by step.

Brick by brick.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  9:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVouziLXkAAD3Cc.jpg:large

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30192 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  3:31:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To bad ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC don't spend an equal amount of time about H Clinton selling uranium to the Russians.


The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  3:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://i.redd.it/h8a1fpmatjf01.jpg

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  3:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840

To bad ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC don't spend an equal amount of time about H Clinton selling uranium to the Russians.





Too bad the Republican party, which controls Congress and the Executive branch, can't figure out a way to look at that.

Wonder why that is ?

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6443 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  4:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

https://i.redd.it/h8a1fpmatjf01.jpg



You left out abortion killers, illegal immigrants, and Muslims terrorist lovers! Also the marriage for same-sex couples who can never be in matrimony. They cannot exchange DNA yet! Thank, G-d! Makes you wonder why for insane people.

serf
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30192 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  10:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

quote:
Originally posted by us55840

To bad ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC don't spend an equal amount of time about H Clinton selling uranium to the Russians.





Too bad the Republican party, which controls Congress and the Executive branch, can't figure out a way to look at that.

Wonder why that is ?




Well, as I look back, the democrats generally present a totally united front ... you know, whatever the party leader says, the rest follow like lemmings. Reminds me of little rocket man and north korea....disagree and your disappear. Then again, the Clintons know about that sort of thing.

In contrast, the republicans seem less 'united' in their approach since they are more independent thinkers. As such, seems there are always a few who don't totally agree with the 'party line' and have no qualms in taking a different stance without fear of the rest of the republican party.

Why do you suppose that is

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2018 :  08:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840

quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

quote:
Originally posted by us55840

To bad ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC don't spend an equal amount of time about H Clinton selling uranium to the Russians.





Too bad the Republican party, which controls Congress and the Executive branch, can't figure out a way to look at that.

Wonder why that is ?




Well, as I look back, the democrats generally present a totally united front ... you know, whatever the party leader says, the rest follow like lemmings. Reminds me of little rocket man and north korea....disagree and your disappear. Then again, the Clintons know about that sort of thing.

In contrast, the republicans seem less 'united' in their approach since they are more independent thinkers. As such, seems there are always a few who don't totally agree with the 'party line' and have no qualms in taking a different stance without fear of the rest of the republican party.

Why do you suppose that is



Oh, that's easy.

It isn't.

Why not try a more thoughtful approach ?

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2018 :  10:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I expected an intelligent response ... apparently unavailable.


The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6443 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2018 :  12:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

quote:
Originally posted by us55840

quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

quote:
Originally posted by us55840

To bad ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC don't spend an equal amount of time about H Clinton selling uranium to the Russians.





Too bad the Republican party, which controls Congress and the Executive branch, can't figure out a way to look at that.

Wonder why that is ?




Well, as I look back, the democrats generally present a totally united front ... you know, whatever the party leader says, the rest follow like lemmings. Reminds me of little rocket man and north korea....disagree and your disappear. Then again, the Clintons know about that sort of thing.

In contrast, the republicans seem less 'united' in their approach since they are more independent thinkers. As such, seems there are always a few who don't totally agree with the 'party line' and have no qualms in taking a different stance without fear of the rest of the republican party.

Why do you suppose that is



Oh, that's easy.

It isn't.

Why not try a more thoughtful approach ?



Thought has nothing to do with it. It's about the money and who gets the most without reproach. Right now it's the same old show with the coin.Either side is the same coin.

20 trillion in debt in debt and neither side cares.Just raise the debt limit and kick the can down the road. Idiots on a roll at the casino table.

serf

Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2018 :  7:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840

I expected an intelligent response ... apparently unavailable.





Do I really need to tell you what is wrong with your questions ?

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30192 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  1:30:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barzillia

quote:
Originally posted by us55840

I expected an intelligent response ... apparently unavailable.





Do I really need to tell you what is wrong with your questions ?




Probably not and I won't tell you what is wrong with your responses.


The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

Barzillia
Advanced Member

26303 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2018 :  7:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And another 32 charges filed by the grand jury today.

Manafort must be holding out.

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

"Hope has two children: anger, and courage." Augustine, Confessions

Der Verzagten aber und Ungläubigen und Greulichen und Totschläger und Hurer und Zauberer und Abgöttischen und aller Lügner, deren Teil wird sein in dem Pfuhl, der mit Feuer und Schwefel brennt; das ist der andere Tod.


Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06


Visit GunBroker.com at: www.gunbroker.com
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the site's User Agreement
Site Map