GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Full auto .22 air rifle looks fun!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

49582 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  8:40:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ksIFQSh2n0

I wonder how soon the novelty would wear off? Probably after reloading a belt two or three times.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1

mark christian
Administrator

USA
26039 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  9:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was a kid I remember a carnival game which involved an airgun which looked and handled like a Thompson Submachine gun. Why couldn't the manufacture have made something that looks like a TSMG (or any sort of gun for that matter) instead of looking like that?

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

49582 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  9:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mark christian

When I was a kid I remember a carnival game which involved an airgun which looked and handled like a Thompson Submachine gun. Why couldn't the manufacture have made something that looks like a TSMG (or any sort of gun for that matter) instead of looking like that?

I agree. Looks like an abomination. Probably only a minor fun detractor though.

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

Ditch-Runner
Advanced Member

USA
14351 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  9:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree had to shoot the "complete center out no red left " almost impossible to do it as the paper tore it would just push a tiny bit out of the way
but am sure they could build one that was not over 500.. also
I seem to remember a full auto bb gun ran on Freon cans in the back of comic books and it sold cheap , never had one but I am sure one of you may have spent the couple bucks ?

quote:

Go to Top of Page

redneckandy
Advanced Member

USA
7411 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  9:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be even more fun if it would throw the slugs at .22LR velocities or faster.

"Dazzle them with brilliance or baffle them with BS."

"Chains is coming"

"ONLY THE PARANOID SURVIVE"

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Go to Top of Page

CaptFun
Administrator

USA
16391 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  9:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few years ago an event we were competing in had a "Team" event where we all got full Auto M4 Airsoft rifles and had to run an obstacle course while hitting all the targets. The rifles were accurate size and weight but electric. I looked into getting one but they were like $450....

GunBroker.com Admin

The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Go to Top of Page

fugawe

1339 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  10:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had one of those. It was called the M19-A Annihilator if I remember right. Not enough power to puncture an aluminum beer can and the freon can froze after about 3 seconds. It siphoned the BBs out of a reservoir. It worked a little bit better when hooked to an air compressor.
quote:
Originally posted by Ditch-Runner

I agree had to shoot the "complete center out no red left " almost impossible to do it as the paper tore it would just push a tiny bit out of the way
I seem to remember a full auto bb gun ran on Freon cans in the back of comic books and it sold cheap , never had one but I am sure one of you may have spent the couple bucks ?

quote:

If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him.....is he still wrong?
Go to Top of Page

Ditch-Runner
Advanced Member

USA
14351 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  10:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just felt like some of you had one
I always wondered how well they worked and with today's go green down with Freon how well it would go over
was the price just a few dollars or do you remember
I wanted to order one but as a kid the few bucks might as well been a thousand

quote:
Originally posted by fugawe

I had one of those. It was called the M19-A Annihilator if I remember right. Not enough power to puncture an aluminum beer can and the freon can froze after about 3 seconds. It siphoned the BBs out of a reservoir. It worked a little bit better when hooked to an air compressor.
quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page

shootuadeal
Advanced Member

USA
4148 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2017 :  02:37:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My store just bought a full auto 22lr that looks like a "Tommy Gun" with a couple 220rd mags. It's transferable too, sent the form 4 off around a month ago. I'm sure we will be testing it before we clean it up and either sell it or just hang on to it for awhile.

My auctions: http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=688208

drydocksports.com
Go to Top of Page

Dads3040
Advanced Member

USA
13208 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2017 :  02:58:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still have mine around here somewhere. The freon cans had to be heated to get any endurance out of them. With the compressed air adapter it will rip a solid stream of BBs. If you fired at night with a light behind you it was possible to see the copper string.

IIRC, I paid $19.95 for it.

quote:

I just felt like some of you had one
I always wondered how well they worked and with today's go green down with Freon how well it would go over
was the price just a few dollars or do you remember
I wanted to order one but as a kid the few bucks might as well been a thousand

quote:
Originally posted by fugawe

quote:

quote:

The Object in Life is not to be with the Majority, but Rather to Avoid finding Oneself in the Ranks of the Insane. Marcus Aurelius

Edited by - Dads3040 on 12/07/2017 02:59:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

iceracerx
Advanced Member

USA
8058 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2017 :  03:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFun

A few years ago an event we were competing in had a "Team" event where we all got full Auto M4 Airsoft rifles and had to run an obstacle course while hitting all the targets. The rifles were accurate size and weight but electric. I looked into getting one but they were like $450....

MSRP is $669 for this 'full-auto'.

Another case of 'yes you can, but maybe you shouldn't'.
Go to Top of Page

bigborefan

150 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2017 :  5:19:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure that if you like that one, you'll like this .22 belt fed as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk
Go to Top of Page

discusdad
Advanced Member

USA
9694 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2017 :  5:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
love this comment below the clip... "where has all the 22lr gone?...MYSTERY SOLVED
quote:
Originally posted by bigborefan

I'm sure that if you like that one, you'll like this .22 belt fed as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk

Go to Top of Page

dpmule
Advanced Member

USA
3216 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2017 :  5:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember Peter Hathaway Capstick mentioning in one of his books before his passing of rigging one up to a tank and shooting dragon flies on the wing at his home in Naples Fla,

Mule

When in doubt, shoot low, they might be riding shetlands

NRA Patron Member
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page