GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 this is how Trump should be covered in the media..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toad67
Advanced Member

USA
5966 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  6:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/trump-not-a-barbarian-and-hes-right-america-is-far-too-nice/ar-AAuC8Mo?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP17

Sam06
Advanced Member

12889 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  7:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+1

He said what most Americans think including me.

He could have done it a little more diplomaticly but he was talking to his advisors and it should have never left the room.

Whomever leaked it is a traitor IMO.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

50-70RB

USA
682 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  7:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Africa has been populated by humans longer than anywhere else on earth. It has gold, diamonds, rivers, climates for farming. It has been getting billions of dollars x 70+ years. Where are the railroads or roads for that matter? Where is the electricity? Why does some church from over here have to still go over there to dig a damned well in some mud and sticks village? Why haven't they copied successful countries when they've had awareness for decades if not centuries? Look how things go to hell when governments over there land grab and kick the Europeans (that built it all up) out. Trump is spot on. He just has to be more cunning.

My life went to hell when I started kindergarten-never had a day when I had time to go to work. Now I have that pre-kindergarten freedom.
Go to Top of Page

bpost
Advanced Member

Azerbaijan
37579 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  8:15:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 50-70RB

Africa has been populated by humans longer than anywhere else on earth. It has gold, diamonds, rivers, climates for farming. It has been getting billions of dollars x 70+ years. Where are the railroads or roads for that matter? Where is the electricity? Why does some church from over here have to still go over there to dig a damned well in some mud and sticks village? Why haven't they copied successful countries when they've had awareness for decades if not centuries? Look how things go to hell when governments over there land grab and kick the Europeans (that built it all up) out. Trump is spot on. He just has to be more cunning.

Easy answer, corruption, ignorance and stupidity.

I am a practicing Curmudgeon, someone that hates hypocrisy and pretense and has the temerity to say so.

Go to Top of Page

Grasshopper
Advanced Member

12042 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  8:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trump is my president. I love see liberal meltdown. IT'S WAY PAST time the media is put on the table for what they are. Shameless, bigots, racist and far left agenda. Poisoned the water and the sheep lap it up like soylent green.
Exposed, libs are exposed for what they are.
Go to Top of Page

droptop
Advanced Member

USA
6135 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  8:59:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 50-70RB

The media would immediately pounce, calling Trump a cunning linguist.
Go to Top of Page

FrancF

USA
34967 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  9:09:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+1 Trump could walk on water- the media report would be "Trump can't swim"

GunBroker.com Moderator

The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Go to Top of Page

Brookwood
Advanced Member

USA
4130 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  02:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting more and more fed up with the multiple President Trump cuts every single day in the news!

The news reporters have become nothing but "popporozi" catching every move and gesture made by our leader. They twist everything done or said into pure negativity.

It sure doesn't take a person of reasonable aptitude too much thought to figure out the entire media's agenda to crucify him with slander!
Go to Top of Page

dunbarboyz

USA
462 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  04:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not tired of winning yet.
Go to Top of Page

TooBig
Advanced Member

USA
25361 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  10:31:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shows liberal press and the democraps will try anything to save their failed party. The Rhinos need to step down and give our President a chance

NO COUNTRY CAN SURVIVE OPEN BORDERS AND WELFARE XXXXXXXXX It's time for the Democraps use their brain and the Republicans to grow a Pair. Tell Congress it's time to Read the Bills First
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page