GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Politics
 The Cost Of Illegal Immigration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6444 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2018 :  9:05:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sure looks like they are a big drain On The Budget. and The Prison and crime statistics look awful in their category.They are not well educated and most get free food subsidies if and when they have a baby here or pregnant.

serf

https://tinyurl.com/y8ngrhk8

As far as the cost of the wall is concerned, a study released in September 2017 by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) reveals that, "At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens." This, the report says, is a nearly $3 billion increase in the cost since 2013. It is also rather more than the single payment of $25 billion that it will cost to build a wall five and a half times more, and every year.

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

33069 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2018 :  3:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BULL SHOT... i have been hearing 12 million illegals for 30 YEARS....NO WAY THAT IS CLOSE
Go to Top of Page

serf
Anti Gun Lib

6444 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2018 :  3:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spasmcreek

BULL SHOT... i have been hearing 12 million illegals for 30 YEARS....NO WAY THAT IS CLOSE

Yeah and they all vote Democrat,don't you think? Just watched Alan Greenspan on You tube and said the government must cut entitlements to pay back The Federal Reserve.Maybe some bail in's for banks for good measure too!

They gave our hard earn trust fund money to the Foriengers and to Fight Wars so the government can become a liberal democracy to Join The United Nations NWO.

serf

Edited by - serf on 02/08/2018 3:49:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
30198 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2018 :  5:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd estimate the number of illegal aliens around 25 million and that is being very conservative.

And my estimate is just as good as the Feds since they don't have any way to actually track the illegals.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page