GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Mark Christian
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gjshaw
Advanced Member

9119 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark, if you donít have anything going on February 24 I plan on being at the Tampa gun show at the fair grounds. Iíve stopped going to the shows in Orlando as they have all gone down hill the past few years. The Tampa show has excellent parking and inside the show the isles are wide and well lit. You also have a good selection of class III stuff which you donít have in Orlando. Hope to see you there so I can get directions to your place for that drink.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

mark christian
Administrator

USA
26183 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
emailing through the forum seems to be impossible but I have a rifle listed: https://www.GunBroker.com/item/747018956

Why don't you send me a message through the ask the seller a question function on the auction. This is not the intended purpose of that option, but it will work as an expedient and I know that it works. I'm defiantly up for the show in Tampa (as well as your coming by for a drink...or five) so contact me and we'll go over logistics. I'll be calling it a night in a few minutes, but will respond in the AM. Best, mark
Go to Top of Page

gjshaw
Advanced Member

9119 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Message sent.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"
Go to Top of Page

Idahobound
Advanced Member

USA
7950 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  01:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well hell I wish this was in Orlando i will be there that weekend and would love to go to a gun show

Edited by - Idahobound on 02/13/2018 01:02:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

gjshaw
Advanced Member

9119 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  01:05:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Idahobound

Well hell I wish this was in Orlando i will be there that weekend and would love to go to a gun show

Tampa is just down the road. Come join us. Where in Orlando are you going to be?

Go to Top of Page

mark christian
Administrator

USA
26183 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  10:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Contact establish...plus I got to sneak in an extra shameless plug for my M1 .
Go to Top of Page

gjshaw
Advanced Member

9119 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  7:47:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to our next visit in Tampa.

Go to Top of Page

montanajoe

Trinidad and Tobago
46479 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can we get the forum e-mail fixed???

GunBroker.com Moderator
The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles
Go to Top of Page

Idahobound
Advanced Member

USA
7950 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  07:51:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gjshaw

quote:
Originally posted by Idahobound

Tampa is just down the road. Come join us. Where in Orlando are you going to be?

Rosen Centra
Go to Top of Page

gunnut505
Advanced Member

USA
9493 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2018 :  10:57:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by montanajoe

can we get the forum e-mail fixed???

Puhleeeze?

"Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit" --OVID

"It never hurts to help!"--EEEK the Cat
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page