GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Want Ads (NO 'FOR SALE' or 'FOR TRADE')
 Witte Hardware St Louis MO shotgun or rifle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  9:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Mar 7 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting...

Thanks,
D.Witte
witte (at) charter (dot) net
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2017 :  10:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Apr 1 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting...

Looking for Witte guns, any Witte firearm, Witte Hardware Co., Witte Hdwe, Witte's Special, Witte's Xpert, Witte's IXL, St Louis MO Witte Hardware Belgium made SxS, ANY shotgun or rifle that has the "Witte" name on it.

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2017 :  8:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Apr 26 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... and yes I'm still interested in finding some old Witte guns, got one, let me know!

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2017 :  9:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, May 21 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. Just got a nice Witte SxS off the auction site. Thanks again!!!

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2017 :  9:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, June 15 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. Just picked up two Witte 22 rifles off the auction site since last post. At this point, I don't think we need any more single shot 22 rifles but I know a version is out there with a magazine so I'm still looking for one of those and any Witte double barrel shotguns for sure. Keep the listings going we are on a good run! Thanks again!!!

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  5:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, July 12 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. At this point, I don't think we need any more single shot 22 rifles but I know a version is out there with a magazine so I'm still looking for one of those and any Witte double barrel shotguns. Thanks again!!!

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2017 :  8:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Aug 8 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. At this point, I don't think we need any more single shot 22 rifles but I know a version is out there with a magazine so I'm still looking for one of those and any Witte double barrel shotguns. Thanks again!!!

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2017 :  8:15:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Sept 5 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. At this point, I don't think we need any more single shot 22 rifles but I know a version is out there with a magazine so I'm still looking for one of those and any Witte double barrel shotguns. Thanks again!!!

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2017 :  3:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Oct 1 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. At this point, I don't think we need any more single shot 22 rifles but I know a version is out there with a magazine so I'm still looking for one of those and any Witte double barrel shotguns. The most wanted is the Witte Hardware Co. side-by-side shotgun that is engraved with damascus barrels.

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2017 :  8:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Oct 25 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. At this point, I don't think we need any more single shot 22 rifles but I know a version is out there with a magazine so I'm still looking for one of those and any Witte double barrel shotguns. The most wanted is the Witte Hardware Co. side-by-side shotgun that is engraved with damascus barrels.

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page

dwitgun

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2017 :  3:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped after >21 days, Nov 17 2017, Thanks so much GunBroker, Still collecting... Yes we are still looking for and buying these old Witte guns. At this point, I don't think we need any more single shot 22 rifles but I know a version is out there with a magazine so I'm still looking for one of those and any Witte double barrel shotguns. The most wanted is the Witte Hardware Co. side-by-side shotgun that is engraved with damascus barrels.

Thanks,
D.Witte
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page