Almost forgot...............

The artist formerly known as DanoThe artist formerly known as Dano Member Posts: 29,215
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Me and dano too wanted to wish all the good people of this forum, a very Happy and SAFE 2002!
Stay safe!!The "ONLY" bad thing about owning "A GUN" is....not owning two or more!

Comments

• BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Thank you, dano!The one of me that there is wishes you the very same, as well as a speedy recovery from your wounds and a prompt return to the service and protection of the citzenry which you (evidently) do with such zeal.This is, of course, assuming you haven't returned to duty already. If you have, I already feel safer :-)
  • OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same to you dano!
  • Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    X2 Back atcha! And to everyone else Happy New Year!!!!!(Remember- cheer and clap x-tra loud for your local pyro when they are done with the fireworks display, We live for audience response!!!)
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!![This message has been edited by Matt45 (edited 12-31-2001).]
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And an excellent AND SAFE New Year's to you as well, Dano, and to you, Dano too. Keep yer head down, shoot back while they're reloading.Matt45, glad to see THEY were unsuccessful in sucking your brain out thru your ear. Are you a full time pyro? I helped out one of the local companies a few times, planting and stuffing the guns. Nothing like being 100' away when a 6" goes off and having stuff raining down on you.
  • pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same to ya both!! (hope one of you is a designated driver)
    Just one more gun and I'll quit.....HONEST....
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,110 ******
    edited November -1
    I will be at work at 0545 CST, so I will have to celebrate New Year's on London time or at the latest Eastern time.Have a safe one.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email [email protected] Jesus is Lord!