In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

winchester model 12

blissyblissy Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
HELP PLEASE!!
I AM LOOKING FOR A STOCK AND FOREARM FOR A WINCHESTER MODEL 12. I WANT A TRAP STOCK WITH DELUXE WOOD THAT WILL FIT ON A MODEL 12 DUCK GUN WITH A 32 INCH BARREL. I REALISE THAT I COULD HAVE THESE MADE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A USED VERSION IF POSSIBLE. WHERE DO I GO OR TO WHOM DO I TALK IN ORDER TO FIND THESE ON THE RESALE MARKET?
BLISSY

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have come upon a collection of very nice Winchester Model 12's. There are about 20 to 30 very nice guns with a few extra barrels. I am not a Winchester collector and DO NOT know accurate values (other than Blue Book reference). Although this person wants to sell off his entire collection due to poor health, he does not want to put them in the local paper. I suggested he let me put them in GunBroker.com auctions and let the free market bring whatever they are worth. He did not want to do that, computers are far too advanced for him. He wants to sell them but will not give me free reign over how to do it. I would buy them outright but my closeness to the family prevents me from anything that might look like I was low-balling (which I would do since it is my money). Any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have come upon a collection of very nice Winchester Model 12's. There are about 20 to 30 very nice guns with a few extra barrels. I am not a Winchester collector and DO NOT know accurate values (other than Blue Book reference). Although this person wants to sell off his entire collection due to poor health, he does not want to put them in the local paper. I suggested he let me put them in GunBroker.com auctions and let the free market bring whatever they are worth. He did not want to do that, computers are far too advanced for him. He wants to sell them but will not give me free reign over how to do it. I would buy them outright but my closeness to the family prevents me from anything that might look like I was low-balling (which I would do since it is my money). Any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am interested in buying a complete mag tube and action slide assemby for a Winchester Model 12 20ga. or any parts thereof.
    hiredgun1994@yahoo.com

* Thanks Guys for the tip. Not totally forum/computer literate

Edited by - Big Lt. on 10/12/2002 09:32:36
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,036 ******
    edited November -1
    Try www.e-gunparts.com

You might have to get their phone number and call them. By all means, get their catalog. It is a valuable reference book.

Last time I looked, they had lots of replacement Winchester stocks. They won't be cheap.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net