In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Last update

2»

Comments

• Options
    stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    Dheff,
    If you defer to the wishes of the individual who is somehow offended by the genuine concern that exists here for you and your wife, you will be depriving the many who truly want to be updated on Sandy's condition.
    There is nothing to be gained by bowing to the tender sensitivities of the few in deference to the wishes of the many.
    Prayers continuing from here for Sandy, you, and your family.
    Also for the offended party, as this person is perhaps more in need of prayer than any other.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Danny...please keep the updates coming. Don't worry about what someone else thinks...sounds like they don't like hearing about the power of prayer. Also sounds like they are pretty self centered and probably are not worth a crap. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Keep up with the updates! Don't allow a loser to run your life!
  • Options
    k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, what to say, The party that requested you to stop must not have familythat they care about very mch. This board is family to alot of us ( i dont reply much but still care). WE are all fortunate enough to have support that yrs ago we would not have had and with that being said, PLEASE do not stop the updates i have alot of things going in my life right now but still want to know how Sandy is doing and happy to hear about the progress large or small. Lesssons i have learned over the yrs is to care for everyone , one day the person you least expect to help you is the one thaty helps the most.
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Danny,

I think it's fairly obvious that our thoughts and prayers are with youright now. God be with you.

To whoever was offended,

F**k you.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Dont let em win, Keep postin.
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang Danny! The least you can do is let us know who it was then we could ignore his posts or tell him we don't like what he is talking about. If a man slaps you then you have to bust his nose. SO BUST HIS NOSE!!! [}:)]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,356 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Please keep up with the updates. There are tons of us who care.
  • Options
    anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep posting and we'll keep praying.

If anyone is offended let em go to ... no, we'll pray for them, too![:D]
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
    edited November -1
    Sounds like the vocal majority has spoken, eloquently.