In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Change your Fortune with Genuine Feng-Shui items

paddyindpaddyind Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2004 in General Discussion
Feng-Shui items available to change your Fortune ?_" millions have benefited. Genuine items available with free home delivery. Guaranteed quality ?_" reasonably priced. For details please contact: smart2371@rediffmail.com

Comments

• Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a feng-shui toilet that flushes water clockwise in the northern hemisphere. I swear by its efficacy; since using it, God has not once failed to turn my food brown.
  • Options
    Indy7373Indy7373 Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got one of those too DWS? The guy who sold me mine told me it was a rare origonal, only one of its kind. You think I got taken? :D

Happiness is a warm gun.
  • Options
    jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

JuJu(who wonders if he mentioned that its SPAM)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Indy: I am sure we have the only two. I also have a feng-shui LA-Z-BOY that thrice runs my flatus through a hidden hepa filter before releasing it into the air.
  • Options
    jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    DWS, it runs your what through a what?

Sounds painful, oh wait, nevermind[:D][;)]

JuJu(whose flatus has been know to clear large shopping malls, even after being run through a hepa filter[xx(])
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by juju
    JuJu(whose flatus has been know to clear large shopping malls, even after being run through a hepa filter[xx(])

Sire...
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would not call it a fortune, but ain't NONE of it changing from my hands to yours. [}:)]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Feng-Shui...No thanks... I'm to old for martial arts training[:D]

Delta.gif

Extreme moments of horror should be met with extreme actions of preventive retribution

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my youth the most!
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I don't eat that damn raw fish.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool.......a new email address I can use when I have to sign up for CRAP......hehehe.......spam on the way for YOU, idiot!

Merc

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,026 ******
    edited November -1
    Glad to have you. [xx(] We REALLY needed someone with no interest in the subjects covered by these boards to try to con us out of our hard-earned dough.

Feng shuey? Chinese for BULL****!!!

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net