In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

the big "P"? for what? rant

oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
i post a bit of a vent, my disgust with dvm's no giving a crap about their patients and one who truly does...
AND ALL TRACE OF IT VANISHES?
could i possibly be informed wth might have been in it that was so offensive?
did someone not read closely enough and think it was a "send funds" request? (although one member apparently thought i was still in distress and offered help... good ole g.b. members!)
i DID state clearly the situation was taken care of, or at least in my mind it should have been.
e- me if you dont want to put it up for public view!

Comments

• Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    i noticed it went somewhere too keith.

from what you wrote and what i saw of the replies i don`t understand what could have been offensive in it.

personally i think you went easy with your vent! if it was my dog i would have shown everyone what a real "vent" should be like!! [}:)]
  • Options
    bobbyrose512bobbyrose512 Member Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Several read your post when it was poofed. No seems to know why.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=448454

I hope that your dog is much better.
  • Options
    MarksmdsMarksmds Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read it and was saddened by the way your vet treated you but didnt see anything that needed poofing![:(]
  • Options
    jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    missed the first post, but if it's about your dog, hope he /she is ok
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought the same thing?
    BTW, How is the pup doing!
    Whats it's name?
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
    edited November -1
    All I can do is apologuze. I feel badly for your difficulty, and I feel badly for the missing thread. I don't know what happened to it.

There are a number of points from which we can poof a thread. We can poof it with the thread open, or from the GD main page, where all the thread titles are visible. If poofage is done from that page, it is POSSIBLE to hit the trashcan on the wrong line and poof the wrong thread.

That is a POSSIBLE explanation for the disappearance of your thread. I know I didn't do it, but another moderator might have. I normally poof with the thread open, so there is only one thread I can damage.

Sorry again. Repost if you like.