In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

First Time In A Long Time...Gun Show

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
edited August 2005 in General Discussion
I am planning to be at the NTGC gun show in Mesquite at the Bigtown Exhibition Hall, August 13 and 14. If any of you can make it, I would be happy to see you.

FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went to a pretty good show this morning. Dealers were not selling much. Guns were fairly priced. I sold a NIB Colt Detective Special. Got out of the overpopulated place in about an hour.
  • Options
    grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take a nice little trip and go to Hot Springs, AR the 6th or 7th. The Lions Club is having a gun show at the new convention center there. I have had some great days trading and buying/selling at this show. I'm going one or both days ("Just to look, Honey!")[:D]
    If you go, I'll be the one without the handful of money.

F&AM, NRA Life (25 yrs)
    "The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion."
    Edmund Burke (1729-97)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    An out of state gun show might be interesting, but it would be only a shopping trip. A FFL dealer can only sell at a gun show in the state where is licensed premises is located.

One day, if I ever have a wad of cash, I am going to get a table at the big Tulsa show and try to buy a few guns.

FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BTT.

Looking forward to meeting any members who can attend. I will probably be wearing my bright yellow Gunbroker Nascar shirt.