In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

anyone know?

oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭
edited September 2005 in General Discussion
Can someone help me with this?
I know there has to be somebody with this knowledge!

When someone is going through a Divorce and 1 of other party's lawyer has STOPPED doing anything pertaining to the Divorce due to none payment and it is holding up the process what happens next? Is there anything that can be done to finish the divorce? Or do you just have to wait until the other party decides to pay?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Any good sites to print my own targets from for free?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What the load rating would be on an old telephone pole? I have 4 and was thinking about makeing a bridge out of them. I need to get across a 10 foot brook to get my firewood out. The tractor I have weighs 4,000 pounds Do you guys thinks these poles would hold it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Where I can find a AR-15 barrel for under $100? It can be used, as long as it is in good shooting condition. The one I have now was made for shooting prone in a comp. that I don't go to anymore. It is big and heavy.

I do know the front sight is on backwords in this pic.

[img][/img]100_2128-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What the lowest serial # on a gun sold on GB? This guy says this is Serial # 5.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=167609275
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Who manufactures S&W's AR-15? The County Sheriff's Office ordered them for their Deputies. I said they should have went with Bushmaster but guess I'm biased. Are good AR's or would you go with another company.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i hear a lot of you debateing between colt, rra and bushmaster...
    anyone know anything about stag arms? ordered their catalog hopeing for a little more background info, but flat tops for $925 compared to $1100 and up bears looking into.
    INPUT NEEDED if theres any out there
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Petesdiscountfirearms

Anyone know what is up with this dealer? Have tried for two weeks to call and just get a machine.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    There is a blurb about Stag arms on this page...I was going to copy and paste it here for you but they disabled that function..

http://www.calssportingarmory.com/stagarms.htm

And from another site:
    http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/firearms/ar15.html

AR-15 is starting out as a Stag Arms lower forged receiver. Why Stag Arms? Cause CMT (Century Machine & Tool) manufactures Stag Arms' parts. CMT also manufactures the same parts except with a Rock River Arms logo...So I'm getting a high-quality lower receiver for a price lower than I'd pay for a "name-brand" receiver.

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
    Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    Why Stag Arms? Cause CMT (Century Machine & Tool) manufactures Stag Arms' parts. CMT also manufactures the same parts except with a Rock River Arms logo...So I'm getting a high-quality lower receiver for a price lower than I'd pay for a "name-brand" receiver.Unless CMT came out with a statement that the Stag parts are the same quality as the parts for RRA ... I wouldn't believe it. I've been around long enough to know: You get what you pay for ...
    GBLogo-170x60.gif
    Member Since 8/29/1999
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.