In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GUN BROKER

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
How do you ever talk to someone at GunBroker? You can't get through the BS to just talk to someone. If you go down thru all their subjects, it just refers to frequently asked questions. When I tried to start a discussion using their fraud link, they blew it off since it wasn't really a fraud question. Well, I was trying to contact someone to ask why the hell does anyone want to use their check out system when it won't take your credit card? I have never had a problem with this dealing direct with a seller, but it won't work going thru GunBroker and this is embarrassing to me. The guy on the other thinks he has a real winner when it rejects your card. I email a seller now and tell them if I have to go thru GunBroker, to forget it. They want their fees, but won't communicate with you. Done venting, but have others had this happen to them? I even called Discover and my bank, and things were fine there. The seller in my case, just called me and took it direct, but I was still peeved.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Has an ad in FMG publications Gun Book,, Kinda neat.

Also if you want to join the NRA.. just go out and buy yourself any TAURUS, and get yourself a free year..

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
    Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What am I doing wrong? I was looking up Dakota Arms for sale,and nothing would come up?....Am I the only one having problems looking up certain firearms? The old site.I just typed in what I was looking for,and "Boom"...up it popped!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I got an e-mail from them that my credit card expires this month. Well when I checked it it expires this September 2009. So why would they be sending me an e-mail like that

When I e-mailed their support, I got this answer

9/8/2007 5:10:39 PM
    GBSupport1017
    We require that a credit card be valid for the month following any activity so even though your card may not expire fully until the following month, by our regulations it will no longer be valid.

So they still have not clue?? Go figure, one would think that they would check on things, I guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been lookin at the acutions here on gun broker and i can find them new for cheaper. Whats up with this?

"A good scope can end a bad situation"
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would rather buy a years membership in the NRA and get a FREE Taurus. [:D] [:D] [8D]

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    [img]http://www.ice.gov/graphics/index.htm Report Suspected Violations of Immigration Laws, Call: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.[/img]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    They also made the front cover of SSR[:)]

ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just bought a new Taurus but no offer for the NRA deal. I would have had to give it away though.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA PATRON-LIFE Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    During the busy season GunBroker advertises in a ton of pubs: Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, American Rifleman, American Hunter, Shooting Times, Gun & Ammo, American Handgunner, the list goes on and on. You will also see GunBroker ads on ESPN2 and the Outdoor Life Network at certain times of the year.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:RugerNiner
    Advanced Member

6596 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2005 : 11:37:33 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
    I would rather buy a years membership in the NRA and get a FREE Taurus.

Coming from a guy that supports a company that blatently resents your second amendment rights, I'll take your opinion for what it's worth. go support bill ruger, hillary clinton and ted kennedy, why bag on Taurus because they support the NRA?

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

-- A. J. Liebling
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:why bag on Taurus because they support the NRA?

How did you get that from my post?
    And how do you know who I support and if I even own a Ruger.
    quote: go support bill ruger, hillary clinton and ted kennedy,
    This quote alone shows what kind of AZZHOLE you are!

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    [img]http://www.ice.gov/graphics/index.htm Report Suspected Violations of Immigration Laws, Call: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.[/img]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dave W.
    quote:RugerNiner
    Advanced Member

6596 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2005 : 11:37:33 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
    I would rather buy a years membership in the NRA and get a FREE Taurus.

Coming from a guy that supports a company that blatently resents your second amendment rights, I'll take your opinion for what it's worth. go support bill ruger, hillary clinton and ted kennedy, why bag on Taurus because they support the NRA?

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

-- A. J. Liebling

Please explain; I am lost here????????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Apparently Dave W. doesn't get that it would be a better bargain to pay $25 and get a Gun worth several hundred dollars then it would to spend several hundred dollars on a Gun and get a Free $25 dollar membership in the NRA.

Some People have no Math Skills.

spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    They are also on the front cover of American Firearms Magazine and have hired a new Marketing firm according to Shooting Industry Magazine.

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://www.galleryofguns.com

aglore@gci.net