In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Made My Day

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
I was in a convenience store grabbing a drink and saw the clerk looked familier and started talking to her. It soon became clear she was the daughter of people I went to school with (dead ringer for her mom at that age). She's in her late 20's/ early 30s. I asked her if she was so and so's kid and she said yes. I said I went to school with her folks. She got this look on her face and said but they're old. She thought I was around her age. It made my day I'm 48 and until about 3-4 years ago I got carded when I bought beer. Now if I just felt as young as people think I look.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) - A Medford woman who caught a burglar in her home says he was begging her to call police after the beating she gave him. Kathlene Brown says she found the man in her bedroom when she returned from work Early Sunday. She says she punched him in the face, grabbed him by the ears and knocked him in the head with her knee. The Mail Tribune reports the fight continued into the hall with kicking, choking and biting. When police arrived the subdued intruder was in Brown's living room, bleeding from his nose and mouth. The 23-year-old man was jailed on burglary and other charges. Police found Brown's TV and stereo equipment outside her bedroom window. ___
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eta-OjVUOK4

Not sure he's such a great speaker like everyone has bragged about. His head goes from side to side reading those teleprompters. I think a lot of people got a fast one pulled over their heads.

There hasn't been much coverage on this. If Bush would of done something similar they wouldn't of dropped it. Should give the late night comedians something to go with; if they ever stop kissing his *.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Saw a pretty good meme today.

If it doesn't share let me know and I'll try something else.
    I'll try to share it on the GB FB page too.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=383176138731595&set=a.104875493228329.1073741828.100011176351742&type=3&theater