In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WOULDNT IT BE GREAT?????

pantera7974pantera7974 Member Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2002 in General Discussion
.......if adults could go trick or treating with their children and instead of candy we got stuff like a handfull of loose ammo,bore brushes,patches,or all sorts of little firearm type things????remember those houses that gave you the BIG candy bars???i bet those would be the house that would give out AK`S and semi-autos......i think ill put the airplane glue down now and take the child out for some candy...if your going out with the youngins` be carefull and have fun HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPINESS IS LIKE PEEING YOURSELF, EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT BUT ONLY YOU CAN FEEL ITS WARMTH.

Comments

• Options
    STEERZ@NDSTRIPESSTEERZ@NDSTRIPES Member Posts: 370 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But dimebag D the airplane glue is almost gone,
    you might as well finish it.

Loud Pipes Save Lives...
    But Jesus Saves Souls.
  • Options
    Short TraderShort Trader Member Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL, Happy All Hallow's Eve to you as well.

My five year old is going to be Cinderella (again) and my three month old is a frog. Princess + frog, get it? Nevermind...

My wife is a chef. And I'm just the driver/handholder/stroller pusher.

Sure wish someone would pass out some Hi-Caps, tumbled brass, and bullets tonight tho.

Be safe and watch those little ones close.

Buy low, short high...
  • Options
    susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One year while stationed in Germany we trick or treated in Ludwigshafen at the kaserne (military housing area). It was cold, and starting to snow. I guess one of the dads in the area had a few or was just a generous soul. Anyway, if there was a father taking the kids around he would give him a beer (German-1/2 liter size) from the rack he had sitting beside him while the candy sat on the other. I drove the van and my hubbie would hop out with the kids to take them to each of the stairwells. He wanted to know if we could make the trip by that one housing unit again!!

***There's a difference between living and living well!***
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Dad is with the kids & dressed to suit the occasion, he gets a beer at my house. I figure every little bit to encourage family activity!