In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Big day at Tulsa

wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Got to meet and greet several GBrs, Dongizmo and his wife, He Dog and Fran, Noah and his nephew, Matwor and his son, and Jim Stark. Tulsa gunshow was as always crowded and chock full of good stuff. However, the stuff seems to be outrageously costlier every year. Several of us went out to eat and talk about all you folks that weren't there. Any of you that ever gets a chance should try to make it at least once.

Then KU beats Ohio state. Just how much of this excitement can an old man handle?[:D]
standard.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    Enjoyed it Wundudnee, I also had a great time, my nephew was really impressed with the GB clan, the gun show, and you are right all the good stuff was ridiculusly high.He Dog and the Mrs. dongizmo,matwar,& wundudnee THANK YALL FOR A GREAT EVENING OF FOOD AND DRINKS[^]we did cuss/discuss[:D] a few things about a few of you that we find interesting[:0] but what happens in Tulsa stays in Tulsa.quote:Originally posted by wundudnee
    Got to meet and greet several GBrs, Dongizmo and his wife, He Dog and Fran, Noah and his nephew, Matwor and his son, and Jim Stark. Tulsa gunshow was as always crowded and chock full of good stuff. However, the stuff seems to be outrageously costlier every year. Several of us went out to eat and talk about all you folks that weren't there. Any of you that ever gets a chance should try to make it at least once.

Then KU beats Ohio state. Just how much of this excitement can an old man handle?[:D]
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was a pleasure meeting everybody!
    What a show! Sandy's legs gave out about 3 and we had to split. If we ever make it again, I will plan for 2 days!
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.