In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Found Source for Polish P-64 Magazines

boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
edited April 2005 in General Discussion
Hey guys, I have found a source for new Polish P-64 Random magazines, the source is in Poland. You know these seem top be pretty scarce here, no one has them, a couple of places might, like SOG, but I can't get any response from SOG or the other place that advertize them for $20 each here. They are selling on ebay for about $28 each (bid up to that level). My contact has several, price each is $8.00 plus whatever it takes to ship them here, which won't be too much. I am negotiating with him to try to get a quantity of these at a reduced price, ship them all at the same time to save money. At this point he says he has several of these, I don't know if that means 10 or 100, or what. I was thinking if a couple or four of us went in together, maybe we could buy enough that the price would drop a couple of bucks each and save on shipping over here. You can PM me, or we can discuss it here.

GBLogo-170x60.gif

MEMBER SINCE 10/24/1999.

To err is human, to moo is bovine.