In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Plans for tonight?

Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
Ok everyone, what are you all doing this evening? I am taking my girlfriend snowboarding cause I want to miss the crowds and parties. We will be cracking open a bottle of sparkling cider on top of the mountain at the stroke of midnight. Should be fun.

Comments

• Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    I hope you don't fall down the mountain after drinking your cider, you might piss your pants if you do.[:D]
  • Options
    PJPJ Member Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Taking wife out for an early dinner at a nice French restaurant. Should be home before 9.
    Pete

"Be kind to your neighbor, he knows where you live"
  • Options
    kgnovumkgnovum Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No wife or girlfriend right now so no big plans. A couple of friends are having parties to which I have been invited but a girl I have the sweets for is working late to night and asked if I'd come by and visit her. I think that's what I'll do!!??
  • Options
    airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    About to get out of here, have a 1:40PM flight to Vegas for New Year's eve. It's a tradition started six years ago. Will be back Thursday to attend the Fiesta Bowl on Friday.

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • Options
    ndbillyndbilly Member Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    airborne - TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! I won't eat or drink anything and I'll fit into your carry-on bag!
  • Options
    bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be holding a service at church, so that's where my family will be. Lots of good food and friends. Can't beat it!

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
  • Options
    airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ndbilly,

We'll have to reschedule for next year, I'm out of here! To all have a Happy and Safe New Year. Will see you next year.

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • Options
    shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    mommashooter and I just gonna hang out at home, we both still have the symptoms of the dreaded whateveritisgoingaround. I'm making some Turkey soup stock. Got the "Deer Hunter" DVD for Christmas. We'll watch that.

Its amateur nite. Be careful.

Ah, let me do it, I can screw it up as good and the next guy.
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Sending as few people to jail and writing as few tickets as I have to.

I gotta work tonight.

comp45.gif

Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yap I get to work tonight to,it should go by quickly if its like it was last night.

Rugster

Toujours Pret
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to some friend's house with a pot of venison chili and some velveta (to make chili-cheese dip with the leftovers).
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Babysitting grandkids so the young adults can act like kids.

The NRA is on our side!
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    I'll be holed up in my basement dodging hi-powered rifle fire.[8D]

"If your gonna be stupid, go find a democrat."
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The local LEO's are having the biggest DUI crackdown in the state's history. Even though I would not be drinking, I think it wise to just stay home tonight.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to work 12-8 tonight. I volunteered to go in at 10pm so a young amature can hurry out and play catch up. I should be comfortably in my big high backed chair by the witching hour so I wont have to put up with the foolishness on the road.

Old? First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to pull your zipper up; then you forget to pull your zipper down.
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Mrs njretcop and I will probably stay up very late tonight! Last year, we were both still awake at 9:30pm, haha. We always watch the ball drop in Times Square, but lately we've been watching it on video tape the next day, LOL.

We would like to express our very best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year to all the members of the board and their familes. God Bless....

Blue_car.gif

Carol & Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing, hopefully.

Michael

Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems.Politics- From the words poly, meaning many, and tics, which are just little blood suckers.

If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
  • Options
    sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The wife got a 32 oz. bag of cashews, some chips and a coupla liters of Coke. No Booze,,[:P]. My wife is watching the Twilight Zone Marathon,,I think I'll go down to my room and clean my shotgun. My daughters are having their Church Youth Group over to bring the new year in,,safely...,,,sod

"Hous my speling ant gramer?"
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    The wife and I will be up making sure that none of our dork neighbors shoot anything alie here.

Lastyear we caught a .30 cal bullet in the roof so it will be a little unsettling in a few hours.

We hope you all have a safe,happy and prosperous new year!

KEEP ON ROCKING!

anim0447.gif
    Ageless cosmic rocker!