In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Funny AND Gross...The Sneezer and the Puker

RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
My daughters work in a church summer day camp with little kids. Yesterday they came home with the story of the "sneezer" and the "puker." Seems it was "snack time" and animal crackers were being devoured in good measure. One little boy got an itch in his nose as he was chewing a mouthful of crackers. For some reason, he turned to his left just as he sneezed and completely coated the face of the next kid with chewed-up cookies, saliva, mucous and who knows what else. On impulse, I suppose, and upon becoming aware of what was dripping from his eyelashes, nose et al, the other little boy involuntarily PUKED in the direction of the first little boy.

Once the counselors (my daughters and others) regained composure, they had a FINE mess to clean up--with little girls standing by saying: "OOOOOHHH, look what's in his throw-up. I didn't know we had pudding. Where's MY pudding?" [:0]

Kids! Ya gotta love'em![;)][:D][:p]

Comments