In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

first rifle for son/daughter

sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2003 in General Discussion
I don't know if you all have thought about starting your kids off with a youth type .22 yet, but if you have and haven't decided whidch one to get yet, let me tell you that the Henry Mini-Bolt was an unexpected suprise, I was amazed at the quality of workmanship, and the smoothness of the action and trigger. My 5 year old daughter who started shooting a shotgun at age four,was in the X- ring in 10 minutes with the aide of the williams fire sites that come standard, I look forward to taking my 3 yr. old son shooting this weekend if I can sneak the rifle out of the house while my daughter is at her daisy girl scout outing, I will probably have to buy another one for him which won't be too much of a problem they list for about $169, I rarely share about new gun buys but this one was an exception. take care guys, and get those kids started early...