In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Look what were paying for

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/embed/0R81h6rWgtU This should make all American's Mad and were are the minorities on this one[V][xx(][:(][:(]

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,027 ******
    edited November -1
    [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I need another blood pressure pill.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do we all care about their worthless lives anyway. We won't ever change it[;)]. We need more then just a president that will change this spiraling mess, called welfare. They get on it and it becomes a way of life for Generations. I guess it is something they are proud of. Me, I would rather work and have nice things and go nice places. They can all enjoy their ghetto dwelling life style at my expense, because no matter how mad I get, or how much I complain to my senator, it won't ever change. If they would just make them all drug test and make them get a signed piece of paper from each job they applied for, then it might change. Make them go clean up their neighborhoods and work on cleaning streets and public places to get paid. Make them punch a time clock to show that they actually earned those benefits. Until someone institutes these policies, nothing will ever change, period.

as far as the Muslims, our president is one, so why would he or his lackies care what they take from us.