In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

thanks

evileye fleagalevileye fleagal Member Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave their input. It was a great help in deciding on what to buy. I purchased a Kimber Pro Carry in the 40 S&W. Again thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whoever posted the site for small tractor parts such as riding mowers.

Starter froze up in my riding mower. Checked sears they want 134.43 its in stock local so no shipping.

Checked the site and they want 61.98 shipped. Think I can wait a little to save a lot.

Here is the site

http://www.texasmowerparts.com/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To all those that had the good thoughts for me and my Cat Scan test..

Got the results back today and GOOD NEWS , the aneurysm in my Aorta has not increased in size..been the same now for over two years..

Again thanks for the prayers and good thoughts..

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thebambam2001 got the card and gift certificate today for my son Gage

thank you [:)][8D]

and Thanks to #47 Anonymous E my other son Remington got his card and gift certificate a few days ago

thank you [:)][8D]

and thanks to all who help and donate Merry Christmas to all of my Forum buddies [^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^]

and you too Woody and Marc [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just checked out one of my auctions #16927413 & saw the counter.
    WOW over 620 hits, talk about a response, I know a lot of you guys are bidding because I kinda got in a little money spor a while back & am haveing to sell off some firearms to get out.
    And I just want to say THANKS & GOD Bless
    Dan
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just an open thank-you to all here for the friendship, insights, jokes, comaradarie, vents, wisdom and various comments which have been offered over the past three years I've been active on this forum. I've been going through a rough patch this past year for many reasons, many of them my own fault, and one of the better parts of my life in this time has been the folks here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you guys never cease to amaze me. i just want to thank everyone here for all the advise and knowledge i have received from you over the last year or so. thanks to all you, cody

if you're in my yard tonight, you'll be there in the morning
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks to all my friends who sent me such important emails in 2003 and 2004.

And I realize the year 2004 has not ended yet, and I really look forward to year end
    with the greatest anticipation of receiving more E. Mail from you.

It's so wonderful that you included me in your quest to inform!

Because of all of you:

1) I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it's good for removing toilet stains.

2) I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.

3) I smell awful, but thank goodness I stopped using deodorant because it causes cancer.

4) I don't leave my car in any parking lot even though I sometimes have to walk about seven blocks, for fear that someone might drug me with a perfume sample and then try to rob me.

5) I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they will ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.

6) I stopped consuming several foods for fear that the estrogen they contain may turn me gay.

7) I also stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because they are nothing more than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that are bred in a lab so that places like McDonalds can sell their Big Macs.

8) I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat feces and urine.

9) When I go to parties, I now don't mix with anybody, for fear that someone will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

10) I donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. That poor sick girl that was about to die in the hospital. Funny thing, she never seems to get any older.

11) I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made, expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their special e-mail program.

12) It's weird, though, that my new free cell phone never arrived, and neither did the passes for my paid vacation to Disneyland.

But I am positive that all this is because of the chain I broke or forgot to follow and I got a curse from hell.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next ten seconds, a bird will crap on you today by 7:00 PM.

Hope you got a laugh out of all of this (because I know I did).

Have a great day!!

NRA ENdowment, CRPA Life, Past President NRA Members Council
    Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem. Semper Fidelis
    marinesega2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i knew i could count on ya'll. just knowing im not alone is worth so much.
    my head hurts,my eyes burn from the salt and tissues, jaw and teeth from clinching them.

i will come out of this, but today is mine, its mine to cry.

went out back to let the wasr talk, just got it cleaned an back together, reloaded an ready.

the sun is settin in this corner of the state, wind has calmed down its gonna be cool here tonite.

i called in to work, been a long time for that.

bosses and friends have called, worried about the deep-end that i have been known to bring,tommrow tommrow is a brand new day.

so again thank you all, your my friends and ya'll make good listeners.
    im here for ya'll if you ever need an ear.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I got a little down last Friday for a few minuets. It did not last long but thanks for your support. David
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Although I really wanted to read, and maybe save, some of the trash for future reference, I do appreciate the mods that took the time to delete and lock what needed deleting and locking.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just received a notice that my medicare benefits have been reduced by congress with increases in deductibles & part A co-payment...also ceilings on payment mean now many patients will be transferred out of hospitals to lower cost facilities.....now i have paid in for almost 50 years & now congress wants to give ALL ILLEGALS of any flavor FREE while reducing my worked for benefits & FORCING me to pay for theirs......i hope enough American citizen taxpayers vote these scum out of office....Kansas legislators voted in Dec 07 to give illegals freebies & not one has answered my rants
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have enough. Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I seldom edit a topic, however I can see this subject is going to be far more difficult to explain in sufficient detail to express what's happening. Rather than trying to explain further, I think it best just dropped.

I thank those who provided thoughtful input.

FCD

"Fortes et liber"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks to all who gave me well wishes for my birthday,, I really appreciate it...[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    informative...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Colt, NOW a understand.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to say thanks to all you nuts......my trpped in a cubicle 10 hrs a day life wouldn't be tolerable if it wasn't for all you wierdos[:D]

To all the liberals.....bite me!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    DEAN CASCIO, INSTANT KARMA, 22 WRF, REBEL JAMES
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you Nunn for not locking it until i got to post!![:)]

Hope you and Dawn are doing well!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got my Louis LAmour book today, he is good reading, Thanks, J
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a good friend that should know what it is
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks to all the guy who helped me identify the lug patter on those wheels, now i can sell them and not sound like an idiot. Im asking 350 for them. and i really need the money just wanted to say thanks again to all you great guys on here. -Dave
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I want to thank everybody for the warm welcome and answer some of you comments
    I like the 223 also, just not as a service round
    The 308 is good for what it was intended, a replacement for the 30.06 in a service rifle to make it somewhat lighter and shorter. (The unrelaceable 30.06 I might)
    Airborne I was also in VM, 67/68 at Duc Pho, the same place where Carlos made his shot.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    4G&C's topic and my pending jury duty really brought home to me yet again the debt all of us owe to those who chose / were able to put on a uniform and defend our freedoms.

Night Stalker, Beach, Bullz, HAIRY, dano, Matt45, Classic, Clouder, Dad and all you other people - thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind, to serve on a jury and otherwise live in a relatively free society.

I wish I could stand with you in uniform, but I could not and I never will. Nor can I ever repay you. But from the bottom of my heart, I thank you and your comrades for what you have done for me and every other American.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    no shame in tears over losing a loved one. I am still praying for you, that you will remember him fondly and often.[:)]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    no shame in tears over losing a loved one. I am still praying for you, that you will remember him fondly and often.[:)]

+1
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Were here for you. Don't be ashamed of crying and feeling pain, it's a natural thing. God will help you through this. Your friend, John